Landfill named after Dear Leader

Comrades! I think we must denounce the entire state of North Dakota. They elected enough reichwing RACISTS to seriously dishonor and offend Dear Leader. I am utterly appalled! Dear Leader should have his own mountain towering above the racist heads at Mount Rushmore in South Dakota yet NORTH Dakota names the 17th largest landfill in the entire collective of the USSA after him! How terrible. And worse yet is that two members of our party voted for it. They should be expelled from our party faster than Debbie Whatshername-Schultz should be banished to Siberia for allowing rethugs to take the Senate! And look at the last paragraph in the article. Can we say thought crime? Yes we can!

I'm normally opposed to this sort of thing. Until the president finishes his or her time in office, we don't know if they will do something that might make them undeserving of the honor of having something named after them. I think I would make an exception to my general view in the case of Obama. He very much deserves this "honor" from North Dakota. There is nothing he can do in his last two years and just shy of three months to ever take away this most distinguished "honor". And besides, he is a president of many firsts: First sitting president to use Twitter (wow, big deal) and first sitting president to have a landfill named after him! And yes, that latter thing is a Joe Biden type big deal!

I think Joe is one of our most glorious thought criminals. That phrase is just so , so.

Laughing all the way to the train station... it's still platform 4 isn't it?

Comrade Darski, indeed, this is a definitely a big deal of the kind Joe Biden would talk about. And thanks for the idea. See the new Prog Off commentary. Perhaps Comrade Joe deserves an honor like this too!

Comrade Vlad Linen - you're not the first one to get confused by a spoof in the Daily Currant (a kind of berry). Just the other day, a New York Times Reporter fell for another fake story, as reported in the Washington Post:

The Daily Currant strikes the New York Times over Kardashian-West butt comparisons

Comrade Red Square, oh no! And I had just expressed enjoyment outrage to a few people by email about this! Now I have to tell them that Dear Leader is not really getting honored with a landfill named after him. Thanks for letting me know before I sent it off to a bunch of others!

So, with Dear Leader not being honored in NORTH Dakota, there is still room for him to be honored in SOUTH Dakota....on Mount Rushmore. Since he is ruling by executive edict right now, he may as well write one up for this....to be complete before 2017!

Red Square wrote:Comrade Vlad Linen - you're not the first one to get confused by a spoof in the Daily Currant (a kind of berry).

How can you say that, Comrade? I have it on good authority (OK, I overheard someone say it out behind the tractor barn) that the Daily Currant is a news site that just as serious as this one!

Yes, we are "equally" serious...

Isn't satire supposed to be funny? What's so funny about naming an entire mountain of excrement and refuse after a president? any president? And particularly a President who is kind of like a God?

How will world leaders like Putin and Chinese President Eleven be able to take a landfill seriously?

Answer: they won't! They'll think he's always talking s**t!

This is just further evidence of the declining social standards of a once great nation.

Maybe this will help, Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt,

As Al Sharp Tongue would say, in his never-ending quest to use rhymes to "inspire" the masses:

"Let's call this first Presidential landfill "Shit Fill 'A'!"

To add credibility to his plea, let's listen to this (Trust me, Shit Fill "A" is in there. It rhymes with Chip Olay! His gross mis-pronunciation of the restaurant, Chipotlé:

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrades! I think we must denounce the entire state of North Dakota. They elected enough reichwing RACISTS to seriously dishonor and offend Dear Leader. I am utterly appalled! Dear Leader should have his own mountain towering above the racist heads at Mount Rushmore in South Dakota yet NORTH Dakota names the 17th largest landfill in the entire collective of the USSA after him! How terrible. And worse yet is that two members of our party voted for it. They should be expelled from our party faster than Debbie Whatshername-Schultz should be banished to Siberia for allowing rethugs to take the Senate! And look at the last paragraph in the article.[highlight=#ffff00] Can we say thought crime? Yes we can![/highlight]

Thought crime? Ha! More like HATE crime! And look! Isn't that the Justice Department's Special Task Force on Racial Intolerance boarding that airplane? Stay tuned!