Jokes about Jimmy Kimmel, Part 2

Jimmy_Kimmel_Party_Approved.jpg

See Part 1 here.

• Jimmy Kimmel asked his wife why she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised.
  • His whole life, Jimmy Kimmel's parents harassed him to stop acting like a flamingo. He had enough, and finally put his foot down.
  • Jimmy Kimmel once poured root beer in a square glass. To this day, he can't understand why he now just has a beer.

[attachment=4]estrogen hour.jpeg[/attachment]

• A child asked Jimmy Kimmel: What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? Kimmel answered: One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.
  • Kimmel and his wife were overheard having an argument. His wife insisted, “Nothing rhymes with orange!"Kimmel was heard saying, "No it doesn't!"
  • Arguing his expertise on religion, Kimmel said to a Priest: “So what if I don't know what Armageddon means? It's not the end of the world!”

[attachment=0]Crying compliation final.png[/attachment]

• Kimmel and his wife blindfolded themselves and walked into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
  • Asked why he always carries around a step ladder, Kimmel answered, “I never knew my real ladder.”
  • The Jimmy Kimmel Show director shouted to Jimmy Kimmel: “I need you to get to the other side of the stage!" Puzzled, Kimmel relied, "I am on the other side!"
  • Before you criticize Jimmy Kimmel, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you're a mile away and have his shoes.
  • How did Kimmel's wife get him to stop biting his nails? She made him wear shoes.
  • What did God say after creating Kimmel? I can do so much better.
  • What does it mean if Kimmel is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name? You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.
  • What do you call a man with half a brain? "Jimmy Kimmel."
  • Why does Kimmel whistle when he's sitting on the toilet? Because it helps him remember which end he needs to wipe.
  • What has 12 arms and an IQ of 60? Jimmy Kimmel and his staff of ten.
  • What's the difference between Big Foot and Kimmel's brain? Big Foot's been spotted several times.
  • Why does Jimmy Kimmel whine? Because he's practicing to be a man.

Moo white devils.png

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel responds to Michelle Obama's racist remarks:

RNC chairwoman pushes back on Michelle Obama's 'all men, all white' comment

Jimmy Kimmel spent his afternoon connecting the freckles on a pic of Obama, only to realize that Obama still looked like an asshole.

He's not America's social conscience - he's just one of its social diseases.
imagepoop.jpg

Did Weinstein force Jimmy Kimmel to have sex? Is that why Jimmy Kimmel is silent? Is that why he is prone to paroxysms of sobbing?

kimmel-weinstein-hutt-600.jpg