Join Jews For Jihad!

Be Progressive!

U.S. Based Revolution Muslim Website Spreading Messages of Hate

Formerly known as Joseph Cohen, al-Khattab is an American-born Jew who converted to Islam after attending an Orthodox Rabbinical school, which he later described as a “racist cult.”

US_Jihad.jpg

On any given day, log on to RevolutionMuslim.com and a host of startling images appear:

— The Statue of Liberty, with an ax blade cutting through her side;

— Video mocking the beheading of American journalist Daniel Pearl, entitled "Daniel Pearl I am Happy Your Dead :) ";

— Video of a puppet show lampooning U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq;

— The latest speech from Sheikh Abdullah Faisal, an extremist Muslim cleric convicted in the UK and later deported for soliciting the murder of non-Muslims.

Even more surprising is that RevolutionMuslim.com isn't being maintained in some remote safe house in Pakistan. Instead, Yousef al-Khattab, the Web site creator, runs it from his home in the New York City Borough of Queens.

Typical infidel misinterpreting Jihad. Jihad is a private inner struggle involving a crowded market place and some c-4.

Seems perfectly normal to me. Why not start a Jihad group at the local community center and try to spread the tolerance throughout the country. Soon every community center will be required to have a Jihad meeting!

While you know, I have always cautioned the Party on getting close to the Jihadist, and maintain there is nothing for us to gain by supporting them, I have ran across one disturbing attack on these Warriors for Islam that simply must be refuted, I think. I don't know, it's hard to tell what side is more disruptive to our cause.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories "Ridiculous" Al Qaeda Says