It's always something

Danger_Sign_Menstruation.png
Men Can Get Periods Too, Apparently

I'd be happy to donate mine! After reading about their plight, we need to be more sensitive to our "manstruating" Comrades.

Sometimes it is very difficult to patiently await the day when the useful idiots usefulness has lapsed and they can be liquidated so as to bring a modicum of sanity back into society, Komrades!

Well, Kommissar Uberdave, believe it or not, it's now official and there is no question about it, men certainly can have periods, in fact they are fully capable of conceiving a living, breathing political statement as demonstrated by the supreme court last week.

trashmouth wrote:Well, Kommissar Uberdave, believe it or not, it's now official and there is no question about it, men certainly can have periods, in fact they are fully capable of conceiving a living, breathing political statement as demonstrated by the supreme court last week.
Wasn't it Dear Departed Komrade Che who said something to the effect all can be made equal by being stood against a pockmarked wall, Tovarisch Trashmouth?

Kommissar Uberdave wrote: Wasn't it Dear Departed Komrade Che who said something to the effect all can be made equal by being stood against a pockmarked wall, Tovarisch Trashmouth?
Indeed, and he was retaining water and especially moody that day.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:https://dailycaller.com/2015/06/28/men- ... pparently/I'd be happy to donate mine! After reading about their plight, we need to be more sensitive to our "manstruating" Comrades.

Comrade Oksana, when posting a link, click on the link button - right next to the pallet button with the red line under it - and post the link with a title such as "Men Can Get Periods".

The easiest way to do it is in Rich Text format.
Type your title: Men Can Get Periods
Highlight your title: [highlight=#3366ff]Men Can Get Periods[/highlight]
Click on the link button and paste your link in the window.

Your link will then be a part of your post like so:

Men Can Get Periods

I feel flushed and over-heated, komrades...

...Could this be a sign of male menopause or is it just a sign that the local Klimate™ has changed to 91 degrees?

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:I feel flushed and over-heated, komrades...

...Could this be a sign of male menopause or is it just a sign that the local Klimate™ has changed to 91 degrees?
Comrade,Please use the new approved words. Manstruating and Manopause.It could be a hot flash, it could be climate change. Either way it's society to blame.But when you woke up this morning, what did you identify with more? If you said, "MAN, I feel like a woman". Then its Manopause.If you said, "Oh, it's June in the Northern Hemisphere". Then its the all encompassing climate change. It's all about your feelings!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:It's all about your feelings!
and where does "frumpy" fit in?

This is indeed troubling news for the gender confused. For what a male 'tranny' might confuse as "manstrustion", if for nothing else to complete the...tranny-formation, could unfortunately be the steady 'drip, drip' of gonorrhea or some other STD that one would incur when they try to fit the square peg in the round hole.

But, alas, in this age of glorious Next Tuesday™, even a venereal disease can be whatever you want it to be.

Gilda Radner, It's Always Something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFyYNN ... TA1wcUK0ZT

I actually met Gilda at a store in L.A. called Laise Adzer, while she was battling cancer. The clerk told me she had to take care of Gilda now, could I continue on my own? Of course, I said, "Yes." I bought some of the best clothes ever that day. Those days are long gone.

RIP Gilda Radner!

Pamalinsky wrote:Gilda Radner, It's Always Something:

I actually met Gilda at a store in L.A. called Laise Adzer, while she was battling cancer. The clerk told me she had to take care of Gilda now, could I continue on my own? Of course, I said, "Yes." I bought some of the best clothes ever that day. Those days are long gone.

RIP Gilda Radner!
That's exactly who I was thinking of when I read this article. I was saying how someone reminded me of Roseanne Roseannadanna. I think Gilda probably would've joked that her ovarian cancer is bigoted since certain people who identify as female can't get it.

Ha! Sista Oksana The Terrible! I just knew that's exactly who you were thinking of. ; • )

And, I do believe you're right when you say she would have joked about the bigotry of her ovarian cancer. Brave and funny woman, Gilda.

Is this why I have been craving chocolate, wine, and ice cream while watching romantic comedies once a month?

Chedoh wrote:Is this why I have been craving chocolate, wine, and ice cream while watching romantic comedies once a month?
Comrade Chedoh, you can keep the wine and romantic comedies. Gimme beer, scotch or beet vodka and something violent. A nice war movie, or an MMA fight (I like it when the octagon has blood all over the floor and you can hear the punches and kicks land) or possibly a football or hockey game. I do this all month though.

With time to watch war movies and wrestling while swilling adult beverages all month, Comrade Oksana is either a Party Official of great authority in her own right, or a consort thereof...

No matter!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:With time to watch war movies and wrestling while swilling adult beverages all month, Comrade Oksana is either a Party Official of great authority in her own right, or a consort thereof...

No matter!
Komrades! The latest movie I have seen is "The Last of Sheila" (1973) which includes a hit and run death, an icepick murder and murder by drugging and faking a wrist slashing suicide, so it may be violent enough for Kamrade Oskana. But as the local Kommissar I have the authority to replace my beet vodka ration with turkey sandwiches! (three one once shots of straight 101 proof Wild Turkey, back to back)...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:With time to watch war movies and wrestling while swilling adult beverages all month, Comrade Oksana is either a Party Official of great authority in her own right, or a consort thereof...

No matter!
I'm sure I don't know what you mean prole, I mean Comrade