It Is Perfectly Fine For Justin Trudeau To Wear Blackface

In case any of you think that you can engage in cultural appropriation or wearing blackface, please do not even think of such a thing unless you have impeccable Social Justice credentials and Social Justice credit like Justin Trudeau.

racist-trudeau.jpg

You see, if you are a CANADIAN and LEFT WING POLITICIAN - there is no such thing as cultural appropriation or racism. As long as you do not wear a MAGA hat or anything that might be offensive to any POC or woman.

If you are a left-wing politician, you may even place your blackened hand on a woman's chest (see above).

Cultural Appropriation Is Not Appropriate...

Unless you belong firmly to the Left-Wing Globalist Elite.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
CRINGE for Canada...

NONE OF THE IMAGES ABOVE ARE PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

MEDIA NOTE: For our media allies, please do not use the racist term 'BLACKFACE' to describe the darkened skin-tone Justin Trudeau used, but rather the new term created just for him, 'BrownFace' which is not so alarming for the masses.

Time_Brownface.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:... you may even place your blackened hand on a woman's chest (see above) ...
... even if (Allahu akbar!) she's obviously of Mideast roots*!
(though - Allahu forbid! - not hijabed/niqabed)
* possibly (oy vey!) Jewish?
* in which case all alarms should go on: Bibi! and His!Vasal!!Trump!!! _(ja?)

Mystery item No. 1

Gave comrade Google-Image-Search the Trudeau-blackface pic, and barked: Vot's zat?
Googlator gallop! gallop! gallop! ... returns, and reports (proudly!): vintage clothing, mein Herr!

(here at a glance)

"vintage clothing", you say? "vintage clothing", you schweinehund?
And I bark: Search blackface pics!
Googlator: gallop! gallop! gallop! ... and (proudly!) reports: Trudeau? Never heard of! :

(here at a glance)

Thank you Komrade Evil S, for explaining that 'It's a whole new 'GWONT' world' for those who worked hard to build up an excess of social justice credits. We should all strive to do the same.

5cww1can7in31.jpg

By the way, where does Canada hide their black Canadians? I can't remember ever seeing one.

I think they commute in from Detroit, but there's a curfew so they have to be back when the streetlights come on.

Evil Smiley wrote:MEDIA NOTE: For our media allies, please do not use the racist term 'BLACKFACE' to describe the darkened skin-tone Justin Trudeau used, but rather the new term created just for him, 'BrownFace' which is not so alarming for the masses.

Let me also suggest "beigeface" and "tanface" for progressive comrades in good standing, to spare them the "periwinkle-face" and the "cerulean-eye."

Maybe Justin is just an actor with an extensive dressing up box playing at being a real life person. Sort of like Sarah Silverman whose comedy character keeps tweeting silly ideas that don't really exist in the mind of the real live person aka Sarah Silverman. It seems the real live person aka Sarah Silverman would not crucify Christ if she could...that was the actress/comedian aka Sarah Silverman who thinks that.

'pelipsky knows...report to Basement Treatment Room before noon.

Why can't anyone find any pictures of Trump in black face? Didn't he used to be a Democrat? Then there's gotta be one out there somewhere. Can't the NYT at least photoshop an old pic of him?

This is so frustrating and unfair.

Come on people, this is Justin Trudeau, a liberal icon - we cannot hold him to the standards of the right!

Do not use the terms 'Blackface' or 'Brownface' even!

[highlight=#ffffff]BLACKFACE[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffffff]BROWNFACE[/highlight]
FACE DARKENING

Of course, even though the article is about Justin Trudeau wearing blackface... er brownface... er face darkening makeup, they won't actually show a picture of him wearing it.

REMEMBER!
[center]It is not Blackface when we do it...[/center][/font]

justin-face-darkening-trudeau.jpg

Oh that Justin!
He's so funny!
Here is a picture from that time he wore blackface Skin darkening makeup, an afro wig and sang the "Banana Boat Song".
(La Fumée du gala = The smoke [life] of the party)

Ahh, comrades! These photos simply prove that Commissar Trudeau is exhibiting that he is a True Citizen Of The World™, just like Peoples' Candidate 'Beto' and Our Bringer of Light, Former (should be Continuing-) Amerikkkan President Obama (PBUH.)

"Ma'am, your intolerance, your racism has no place here."
~ Justin Trudeau
[left][/left][left][/left][left][/left][left][/left][left]What is peoplekind coming to?[/left]

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Why can't anyone find any pictures of Trump in black face? ...
Hmm... Trumputler's orange varnish - why? And do we really know what's under it?

Komrades (now back to "colorizin"), but what if it's Kavanaugh's deed?
Just went in and painted Trudeau like black. Or brown, or tanned. Like, with his penis. Hah?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Komrades (now back to "colorizin"), but what if it's Kavanaugh's deed?
Just went in and painted Trudeau like black. Or brown, or tanned. Like, with his penis. Hah?

Trump_Sharpie_Trudeau.jpg

BLACKFACE PRACTITIONERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Y'all are unchallengeable NOW!

( just impersonating Mr. Trudeau, ja? )

Evil Smiley wrote:... It was Trump - he did it with a Sharpie ...
Exactly!
And then his Sharpie-ing the hurricane was just a distraction!!!

Evil Smiley wrote:
This is okay too:
Come on, we all know that#whiteface is funny but #blackface is not.

However.

Is there such a crime as #womanface? After all, womyns are oppressed victims of patriarchal rapism, and here are two oppressors having fun at the womyns' expense.

And if #womanface isn't a crime yet, isn't it time to call it a crime?

Paging Commissarka Pinkie, our in-house expert of making an issue out of everything. By the time she is done with them, Robin Williams will consider himself lucky to have committed a suicide after playing Mrs. Doubtfire. But then some like it hot.

Red Square wrote:... Robin Williams will consider himself lucky to have committed a suicide after playing Mrs. Doubtfire...

Robin Williams pissed off Hillary Clinton? Somehow I missed that discussion on the Clinton News Network (CNN). Oh well. There are important things to do... tractors need oil, beets need distilling, and there are weeds in the orchards where squirrels can hide...

jackalopelipsky wrote:Maybe Justin is just an actor with an extensive dressing up box playing at being a real life person. Sort of like Sarah Silverman whose comedy character keeps tweeting silly ideas that don't really exist in the mind of the real live person aka Sarah Silverman. It seems the real live person aka Sarah Silverman would not crucify Christ if she could...that was the actress/comedian aka Sarah Silverman who thinks that.

So that's what happened! Trudeau was simply indulging his Prime Minister of Canada fantasy with a suit from his dress-up box, and the rest of Canada just hasn't caught on yet. This could be remembered as the best whiteface performance to date.

Blackface, brownface, womanface, every face except tabbyface. I feel marginalized.

Best blackface and presidential candidate of all times................

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Maybe Justin is just an actor with an extensive dressing up box playing at being a real life person. Sort of like Sarah Silverman whose comedy character keeps tweeting silly ideas that don't really exist in the mind of the real live person aka Sarah Silverman. It seems the real live person aka Sarah Silverman would not crucify Christ if she could...that was the actress/comedian aka Sarah Silverman who thinks that.

So that's what happened! Trudeau was simply indulging his Prime Minister of Canada fantasy with a suit from his dress-up box, and the rest of Canada just hasn't caught on yet. This could be remembered as the best whiteface performance to date.

Yes, dear Komissar al-Blogunov, it's All Life is The Stage and truck loads of dressing up boxes are required for these real life actors. Now some might say these people are mentally divergent. But tolerance is required as play acting lives of importance doesn't hurt anyone, so what's the big deal?Sarah Silverman says that people that can't distinguish between a character's tweet and the real Sarah Silverman's mind just aren't 'experienced enough' to appreciate art.

Or, in the above mentioned Mrs. Doubtfire and the suicide of Robin Williams. [We don't know Hillary is involved but because there is no evidence, is reason enough to investigate.] It's perfectly reasonable to understand the movie's point was that ONLY when playing Mrs. Doubtfire could the husband character played by Robin Williams actually be a capable, dependable, and compassionate father to his children.

It's the same with Justin, because only when he's acting to be some one else...can he truly be himself...and he's good enough, he's smart enough...

Makes total sense to the mythical hare-brained horned rodent.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Early picture of young Justin Castreau with his father and mother.Image

Evil Smiley wrote:Image
That's awesome. Comedy Gold from a perpetual perpetrator of cultural appropriation. Is he related to Corn Pop? Image

Papa K, you get the whole dress up box approach to Liberalism. Joe's street cred is just dressing up box to become a he-man character we can depend on in a clinch in this whole culture war mess caused by Trump and his soon to be R.I.P.'d GOP. A Bunch of characters playing at real life roles in control over your life, comrade. And the Press "Art's Critic" tells us how brilliant these actors are at playing real life roles acted out in real while real voters have figured out which side of their crust of bread is buttered with Trump.

What's real? The dressing up box crowd?? or the butter on your crust of bread?

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Wow! Texazistanis, seen that?
Mr. Howdy-Modi like totally fakes up a Trudeau!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Wow! Texazistanis, seen that?
Mr. Howdy-Modi like totally fakes up a Trudeau!

GD, thanks for 'splainin' what the Howdy was goin' on in what used to be Space City, Texazistan. It is interesting to note that culturally appropriate Modi says Trump is India's BFF&E while the culturally malappropriate Trudeau wishes with all his character little soul that Trump was his BBF.

GD, do you think there is something Transatlantic Cubists can take from that to make a larger statement?

'pelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:... [is] there something Transatlantic Cubists can take from that to make a larger statement?
Yes, yes, I see here ..

(bzz, bzzz, suddenly a yuuge Kube hovers over Dummkopf,
must be Laika Transmission Endpoint Receptacle ....)
... so, Howdy M declares: "On my way home, I will detour via Yurop, just to impress the people of EUSSR."
Hah, Mr. Wonderful (of Ottawa) gets that message. "I will go to Yurop! I will impress Yuropeople!" he shouts out. "Not fly, like that Howdy. I will walk!"

Next day, Howdy M's Air India One starts eastwards.
Mr. Wonderful, clad as an Indian sadhu, steps out of Maple Office straight into the Ottawa River. "Yes, walk over water to Yurop" he tells the press. Plumps - and not even ten steps into water, he disappears (air bubbles too, forever)... Maybe he washes up, kinda bottle post, at the shores of Britannia, before the Planet dies (like, in 2030).

Meanwhile, Howdy M lands in Dar al-Brusseliyah. Dissed by Central Committee of EUSSR, cursed by Greta Carbo and booed by Greta Carbo Youth, plus a Howdy-Is-Shaitan fatwa freshly issued by Vatican - whereas Comrade Pope beatifies Mr. Wonderful!

Never mind: Air India One hops Vienna - Warsaw - Bratislava - Prague - Budapest, everywhere enthusiastically greeted, Houston style.

(EOLT, End Of Laika Transmission, bzzz, bzz ....)

Justin Trudeau's new puppy:

...and Justin Trudeau's cat:

trudeaus-cat.jpg

Trudeau Proudly Shows off the Liberal Party's New Logo

trudeau-new-logo.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:
The attachment liberal-tees.jpg is no longer available

[OFF]

I have no idea who the guy on the right is, but he reminds me of Mark Mothersbaugh from DEVO:

MarkMothersbaughClassicPhoto.jpg

hahahahahahaha, literally laughing my ass off @ Evil Smiley's most recent pack (starting here).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:hahahahahahaha, literally laughing my ass off @ Evil Smiley's most recent pack (starting here).

Same here GD. TPC needs the following button.....

images.jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:TPC needs the following button.....

images.jpg
We shall achieve GWONT through the creativity of the masses!

Look under the Clipart tab in Editor for the Rich, and you shall find.

Red Square wrote: We shall achieve GWONT through the creativity of the masses!

Look under the Clipart tab in Editor for the Rich, and you shall find.

Thank You Komrade Direcktor Red Square!

Clara, not being the most computer literate or observant bulb in the box, had never noticed or clicked on the 'CLIPART!' tab before. Thanks for the 'Editor for the Rich 101 for Dummies' tutorial. :)

Always something new to learn at TPC.

TODAY:
Kalolu Malxu of Trier suddenly shouted #MeToo and then looked like very very intensely tanned:

Click on the above image to see the video version in HD.

Merely because he has an enthusiasm for diverse cultures, races, face colors etc. and a love for Peoplekind who are we to judge?

Trumputler moans "they lynching me"! So, who is now Mr. Blackface, eh?

Evil Smiley wrote:
Click on the above image to see the video version in HD.

Poor sod. He could've just spent a week in a People's Coal Mine and wound up looking the same way. And he would've been heralded as a Hero of Labour! Lazy idiot.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:
... (see the video) ...
... He could've just spent a week in a People's Coal Mine and wound up looking ...
By Trotsky! Does just a WEEK spent in a People's Coal Mine endow you with SUCH a shlong?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:
... (see the video) ...
... He could've just spent a week in a People's Coal Mine and wound up looking ...
By Trotsky! Does just a WEEK spent in a People's Coal Mine endow you with SUCH a shlong?

In the older mines it does. All that crawling around on your belly stretches it like silly putty.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:By Trotsky! Does just a WEEK spent in a People's Coal Mine endow you with SUCH [video] a shlong?
In the older mines it does. All that crawling around on your belly stretches it like silly putty.
Hah! Just yet another proof of Kommunizm's supremacy over the tawdry phallologocentrifugal <spit!> heteropatriarchatrumpicity <spit!spit!> of Old White Man's dekadent KKKapitalizm!

P.S.
Such, in the wake of bellycrawling PC Mines, sillyputted masculino-appendices are automatically, how to say, blackfaced, da?

young-justin-trudeau.jpg
An early photograph of a very young Justin Trudeau has emerged.