Islamophobia - What We Don't Say

islam2012 2.jpg

islam2012.jpg

At the Berkeley symposium on Islamophobia, will they be discussing the 150 Afghanistan Schoolgirls Poisoned By Islamist Militants Opposed To Female Education?
Source

How about honor killings?
Source

We should investigate whether or not Trayvon was a closet Muslim profiled by Zimmerman. Keep to the heart of the issue. After all, this is a law school and we can't bring suit against the Taliban.

American Trial Lawyers.jpg

Image This website, https://thereligionofpeace.com/ , tells you everything you need to know about the true Islam.

Capt. Commie wrote:ImageThis website, https://thereligionofpeace.com/ , tells you everything you need to know about the true Islam.
Interesting. I enjoyed their image of Islam's version of a trial lawyer celebration. Have Islamic countries progressed further by eliminating the individual altogether? Group victimization has progressed to State victimization. Any individual that is different (or unequal) appears to be a threat to the State's well being. It is a little confusing but I am starting to understand the sympathies between strong communism and totalitarian islam. Any road to equality is worth traveling.

islamic mob.jpg

We could incorporate the Quran into the Communist Manifesto thus,
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers (those who are unequal) but merciful to one another (those who are equal)" Quran 48:29

jews nobel.jpg

I just love this picture. I remember 'shopping it once (with protest signs), but couldn't find it. So I just made a different one. Sorry, comradettes. It's gulag humor.

I SHOULD HAVE USED PREPARATION H!

...while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

Comrade, have you forgotten the Nobel Prize won by Dear Leader in 2009? That one prize is worth more than 159,000 such prizes stolen by Juice.

Fakhr got fingered: The Muslim Brotherhood shows what brotherly love is all about!

I know, can't you ever leave well enough alone?
meet fakhrs.jpg

Red Square wrote:

I just love this picture. I remember 'shopping it once (with protest signs), but couldn't find it. So I just made a different one. Sorry, comradettes. It's gulag humor.

I SHOULD HAVE USED PREPARATION H!
Comrade Red Sqaure, here is your prior photoshop:

It was from my "Jihad Work Accident" thread.

cultural differences1.jpg

According to the Arabic website Al Shorfa:
In Yemen Ansar al-Sharia beheaded a woman on April 11 for “practicing magic and sorcery. Sharifa Amr — a local healer who used natural herbs to treat sick people — “beheaded her, and then hung her severed head in front of the home of another popular healer in the region, as a warning that he might share her fate.”

Because a group of beheading, masked suicide bombers must be careful about being influenced by a woman who uses herbs to heal people. They don't want demons to pollute their murdering, thieving purity.

Provincially ignorant Americans disapprove of these simple cultural differences.
Source