Islamic Rage Boy Honored with Special Holiday

IslamicRageBoyHappy.jpg
Dateline Cairo, Egypt -

In Cairo today, the Misloom Brotherhood honored Islamic Rage Boy by naming a new holiday after him. The annual "Day of Rage" will be celebrated every August 16 throughout the coming caliphate, with spectacles such as mass beheadings, rapes, and general rioting throughout the day.

While it may be difficult for outsiders to separate the Day of Rage from, well, pretty much any other day in peaceful, moderate nations where the Brotherhood holds sway, those involved tell us that the level of moderation and peace will be significantly higher on Islamic Rage Boy's special day.

"WEEEE KEEEEEEEL YOUUUU!!!", stated the chairman of the specially formed committee in charge of this year's celebration as he waved a large "beheading knife" in the air in response to questions about the upcoming celebration.

BeheadingKnife.jpg
The atmosphere here in Cairo is one of anticipation and excitement, as the newly minted Day of Rage gets underway!

Comrade Putout, it appears that you may have lost an eye during one of the recent riots!

Or did they catch you looking at something you shouldn't have been?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA attempts to launch Rage Boy with a very typical, insensitive, and ugly American question!

rage-boy-interview.jpg

Day of Rage Foundation
"We sacrifice your life to improve our own."
day of rage.jpg

Here is Islamic Rage Boy's favorite "Death to Metal" rock star, Wahhabi guitar legend Djinni Hendrix performing live at the 2010 anti-cartoon riots in Islamabad. If you look hard enough into the crowd picture, you can just make out IRB

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... t7398.html

Callmelennie wrote:If you look hard enough into the crowd picture, you can just make out IRB
I saw him, Comrade.

And it changed my life.

And the wind... screams... Allahu Akbar!

R.O.C.K. - I suppose you deny this is you in middle school?!

(...nice haircut by the way!)

ROCK-working-at-computer-1.gif

I originally posted this two or three years ago but it seems time to roll out this image again which offers true energy independence from evil fossil fuels. I was always impressed with the energy that Rage Boy seems to bring to every protest. And I got thinking and wondering; "if only we could somehow harness this energy it would provide a virtually limitless source of clean energy. (For those of you who forgot his face, the guy with the flame thrower is preacher Terry Jones).

EnergyIndependence2.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:R.O.C.K. in the USSA attempts to launch Rage Boy with a very typical, insensitive, and ugly American question!

outraged.jpg

Rage Squirrel B.gif

EgyptianVillagePeople.jpg
Local Cairo group "The Village Mujahideen" provide rousing music at the festivities during the Egyptian Day of Rage.

The Abu Ghraib "Koran Flusher" Unless you are flushing a round Koran, you need this valuable tool.
koran flusher.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] made me proud when he wrote:
thanks.jpg

You do know it's 72 virgins not 'vermin?'

shhhhhh.jpg

I don't think your paw is supposed to be up on the rug!
(...nice hat - looks good on you!)

craptek-praying.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: You do know it's 72 virgins not 'vermin?
What? I was promised 72 vermin![attachment=0]jihadkitty.jpg[/attachment]