Is there life on Mars?

Life_On_Mars.jpg
A recent post on the People's Blog made me think of the following:

Is there life on Mars? If so, there are too many questions we must answer before we contemplate going there. Tough, progressive questions.

• Is there social justice on Mars?
  • Is there an economy on Mars and if so, does it need regulating?
  • Is there a community on Mars and if so, does it need community organizers?
  • Are there genders on Mars and if so, is there gender equality for all 58 of them?
  • Is there private property on Mars and if so, is there redistributive justice?
  • Is there illegal immigration on Mars and if so, are there sanctuary cities?
  • Are there elections on Mars and if so, is voter ID required?
  • Is there Al Sharpton on Mars?
  • Is there homosexuality on Mars and if so, is there homophobia?
  • Is there parenthood on Mars and if so, does it need to be planned?
  • Are there corporations on Mars and if so, are they considered people?
  • Is there an environment on Mars and if so, does it require environmentalists?
  • Is there climate change on Mars and if so, is the Martian science settled?
  • Is there a nuclear bomb on Mars and if so, do they need negotiators?
  • Are there Muslims on Mars and if so, is there Islamophobia?

Actually, the last question has already been answered: there no Muslims on Mars.

Muslims 'warned in Fatwa not to live on Mars'

Fatwa reportedly issued warning Muslims not to make 'hazardous trip' to live on Mars

Muslims have been warned in a Fatwa not to go and live on Mars because it would pose "a real risk to life", according to a Dubai news organisation. The General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment (GAIAE) in the United Arab Emirates said that anyone making such a "hazardous trip" is likely to die for "no righteous reason".
Indeed, there appears to be plenty of "righteous reasons" for Muslims to die here even without Mars.

Come to think of it, progressives still have plenty of righteous causes to fight on Earth as well. Besides, if none of the above exists on Mars, there would be nothing for us to do there but to sustain ourselves by hard work.

Maybe we should join our Muslim brothers and not go to Mars after all. No matter how tempting it is to spend billions of other people's money on such a trip.

Mars still needs a lot of work if it is to achieve equality of atmosphere, either that or Earth & Venus are oppressing it with their display of barometric disparity and must reduce their atmospheres by their respective one percents.

Oh, and journeying to Mars? We've already done that, at least according to Sheila Jackson Lee.

Mars needs a lot of Planned Parenthood, but certainly doesn't need equality of atmosphere. I tell you that have been working on it since 2011. We spend most of life indoors here on Earth, it's not a big deal to spend it in domed cities on Mars. Sun intake on Mars equator is like in Canada, done calculations on that, isn't really bad.

We need to start the real progressive society on Mars, with pig-capitalists' money. It isn't as expensive as Most Equal Comrade Red Square thinks. On September 5 in Philadelphia I will talk in a conference and propose my solution on how to go to Mars cheaply in 1 month. The vehicle is the same for return, need be.

BTW, actually there IS climate change on Mars. This has confused a lot of comrades here on Earth about the reasons of climate change here. They dare not be convinced by most equal comrade, people's scientist Al Gore.

I don't think I'll go till they plant some trees. Also, "those people" seem uncomfortable with visitors.

Go Away.JPG

Hammer and Loupe wrote:What does the Soviet Encyclopedia say?

Hmmm... It says here that there used to be a society of Kommunist mole people who lived under the surface of mars. They all died because of a fire and they couldn't get out because they neglected to build any escape tunnels or air shafts. It also says that the fire started in a "Disco War", a Mole-People tradition where two or more mole-people would bring high-powered sound systems and play disco music as loud as they could until a system caught fire or a mole person dancing to the music spontaneously combusted (Mole people danced at very high velocities). It says in a footnote that the disco music glorified Marx and Lenin while also providing a good bass track that would sell many records. In a Disco War on Marxcember 75th, 1545, one of the systems caught fire and was right next to a McRonald's; the fire spread to the grease trap, which was lined with nitroglycerin as per the building codes, causing a huge explosion and subsequent fire which spread throughout the entire society.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:What does the Soviet Encyclopedia say?

Hmmm... It says here that there used to be a society of Kommunist mole people who lived under the surface of mars. They all died because of a fire and they couldn't get out because they neglected to build any escape tunnels or air shafts. It also says that the fire started in a "Disco War", a Mole-People tradition where two or more mole-people would bring high-powered sound systems and play disco music as loud as they could until a system caught fire or a mole person dancing to the music spontaneously combusted (Mole people danced at very high velocities). It says in a footnote that the disco music glorified Marx and Lenin while also providing a good bass track that would sell many records. In a Disco War on Marxcember 75th, 1545, one of the systems caught fire and was right next to a McRonald's; the fire spread to the grease trap, which was lined with nitroglycerin as per the building codes, causing a huge explosion and subsequent fire which spread throughout the entire society.

What a tragedy... I am sure capitalism had a hand in this genocide no doubt.

"Is there Life on Mars?"

We might find the answer by asking some other questions:

Is there Time on Mars?

Is there People on Mars?

Is there Glamour on Mars?

Is there Sunset on Mars?

Is there Nature on Mars?

Is there Reason on Mars?

Is there Guns & Ammo on Mars?

Finding the answers to these may give a clue as to whether there is Life on Mars.

Captain Craptek wrote:I don't think I'll go till they plant some trees.
groundsquirrel.jpg
Says a Martian ground squirrel.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
The attachment groundsquirrel.jpg is no longer available

Comrade Dedhedvedev,

Hope this helps the cause.

Proles and Progs.jpg

Ivan Betinov wrote:Ah, do they have bagpipes on Mars?

https://tinyurl.com/pcxaxnb
space_piperf.jpg
Well, I'm down.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Ah, do they have bagpipes on Mars?

https://tinyurl.com/pcxaxnb
space_piperf.jpg
Well, I'm down.

OMG! Love it! Love it! Love it! Beautiful!

I'll get back to you about this. Thanks,
Pamalinsky

My friend, Michael Garson, has been the piano guy for David Bowie for many years. After David went through somewhat of a heart issue, he recorded this at Radio City. Michael was his accompanist.

It was at Fashion Rocks, 2005, Radio City. I thought it was stunning, what with David grasping for notes he could not reach, but did with his great will. Michael supported him beautifully.

It's as if David was hoping there was a life on Mars because the life here on Earth is so awful.

What happened to Bowie's left hand? With the bandage? Your friend did a great job!
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 9/5/2015, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Never question an exclamation point.

1. Will the Rethuglikkans debate on Mars? Or will Donald Trump build a wall around it?
  2. Will there be kvass on Mars?
  3. What race would Rachel Dolezal be on Mars?
  4. Will there be mental illness on Mars? If not, can we make some?
  5. Is Martian opera better than Klingon opera?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:What happened to Bowie's left hand? With the bandage? Your friend did a great job!

I gave up exclamation points along time ago, Kell! It was difficult because I was trying (too much) to be heard. I cannot tell you how liberating it was to lose them. Since then, my writing has improved immensely, even though it is still an endless work in progress!

I have no clue about David's left-hand bandage and why it's there. He did just get out of the hospital and maybe some IV's were involved. Doesn't matter. I thought this performance was quite heartfelt.

In addition, he introduced Arcade Fire, a band that opened for him here. A band he sponsored. I really liked them.

And yes, Michael did a great job. Thanks for watching.

MPRK concept 1964 small.jpg
Tavarish Square -

If I hadn't died so early from injuries received 30 years earlier in the gulag, we would already be on Mars! Since I'm dead, I can speak my mind freely. What else can they do to me?

My magnificent N-1 booster was designed to take us to Mars and Venus! After the Amerikans decided they had to challenge our superiority in space with a trip to the moon, our glorious but misguided leader, Nikita, redirected our efforts to landing on the moon ahead of them, but then he wastes rubles and resources by directing my competitor Chelomei (patui!) to also build moon program (Zond) that would only circle moon and return. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that his son, Sergei, worked for Chelomei design bureau! No wonder we lost the race.

If we hadn't wasted our efforts, and I hadn't inconveniently died in the middle of the program, not only could we have beaten the Amerikans to the moon, but within 10 years my babushka N-1 would have taken us to Mars!

- SPK

Captain Craptek wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:
groundsquirrel.jpg

Comrade Dedhedvedev,

Hope this helps the cause.

Proles and Progs.jpg

Life as a ground squirrel must be difficult...

I've never had ground squirrel. Ground beef and ground pork but never ground squirrel. Does it taste like chicken?

"Life as a ground squirrel must be difficult..."

"I've never had ground squirrel. Ground beef and ground pork but never ground squirrel. Does it taste like chicken?"

WhatsThe Point.jpg

I wonder if they have amber alerts down under?!

Image .

Take the blue pill, comrade Tree Rat. You'll feel a whole lot better.

Oh!!........sorry. Never mind.

If we colonize Mars, they have to welcome us, provide phones and driver's licenses, welfare and health care. They cannot object, or they must leave like the citizens of towns in Germany...in fact, they are obliged to provide transportation for US and our extended families.

Dammit.