Comey sends incorrigible deplorables to dark corner

Comey.jpg
Former FBI Principal, James Comey, vows to send Trump's incorrigible and recalcitrant mob of legal citizens back to their assigned dark corner.

James Comey: ‘Send Trump and His Mob Back to Their Dark Corner'

We have long had ugly margins in this country, but we are a fundamentally decent people, with shared values. We treasure our identity as a nation of immigrants. With our voices and our 2020 votes, we must send Donald Trump and his mob back to their dark corner.
Margins must be strictly observed in order to preserve the perfectly planned and flawlessly executed National Threat Narrative. To recap, Putin had the drop on Trump through hard evidence whispered about, but never actually produced as evidence presentable to a judge, that Trump paid some sexy Russian hookers to pee on a mattress in hotel room Obama had stayed. Strict adherence to this narrative is pivotal to the upcoming trial of the fired former FBI Principal.

STRICT MARGINS MUST BE ENFORCED. That means all data from beyond his strictly observed rule of margins will not be considered valid in court of public opinion. Crossed margins are a redacted world of dark corners.

Comey appeals to his former allies in public service and his fellow StateChurch congregation members to maintain honor and resolve that un-America is Amerikkka, and to use every means necessary to prevent even more Dark Corner escapees.

The Jimbo, Jimmymeister, Big Jim, the Jiminator looks pissed to me. Bad lighting?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:The Jimbo, Jimmymeister, Big Jim, the Jiminator looks pissed to me. Bad lighting?

Oh Papa K. you got it goin' on at the water cooler in the beet field. love it!!

In Jackalopelipsky's mind Comey's face and attitude is that of principal from hell screaming, "If you don't eat your beets...how can you have any pudding, jackalopelipsky??!!" Or, "If you cross the margin on your Big Chief tablet...you are going straight to H.E. double toothpicks and failing the entire grade." and then whacking jackalopelipsky's paw with ruler.

Between jackalopelipsky and you, Papa K...things will be a whole lot better around the beet field when Comey's deprived of sleep.

jackalopelipsky over and out

Are erasures permitted? What about wiping with a cloth? Bleachbit?*

*I really wanted to write "Bitchbleat," but that would be vulgar, would it not?

RedDiaperette wrote:Are erasures permitted? What about wiping with a cloth? Bleachbit?*

*I really wanted to write "Bitchbleat," but that would be vulgar, would it not?

RD, it goes without saying that at Comey's campus ANYTHING beyond his strict red-lined margin is subject to erasure. All data metacode within those red marked margin lines is subject only to erasure as necessary for MSM composition narrative. Has anyone seen Bob Mueller since Swan Song? Fervent eraser application by sweaty palmed typesetters is raising nap on paper, leaving an unsightly graphite smear. However, some WHITE-out...snigger...Clorox...Bleachbit should soon adjust past narrative into Current Truth Narrative such as at Detroit Democrat Debate acted as if the entire Mueller Swan Song never occurred.

j. over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:...resolve that un-America is Amerikkka...
Is the un-American Activities Committee an organization preparing the visit of Kim Jong-un to America?

Red Square wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:...resolve that un-America is Amerikkka...
Is the un-American Activities Committee an organization preparing the visit of Kim Jong-un to America?

Another great Think Tank Policy Question, Red Square. Maybe a forum on this topic could be organized for a Think Tank Policy Celebrity Cruise on Black Sea.

pelipsky, over an out

I see, Comrade Jackal O. Pelipsky. You're not really a horned rodent, are you? What else is hiding behind that cute little fuzzy mask that you want us to believe is your face?

P.S. Your cousin, Wile E. Coyote, sends his regards and asks you to join him on a hunting trip to get Trump. After two years he's still hoping that one day he'll get lucky.

Red Square wrote:I see, Comrade Jackal O. Pelipsky. You're not really a horned rodent, are you? What else is hiding behind that cute little fuzzy mask that you want us to believe is your face?

P.S. Your cousin, Wile E. Coyote, sends his regards and asks you to join him on a hunting trip to get Trump. After two years he's still hoping that one day he'll get lucky.

Whhuu??? Jackalopelipsky heard rumortruth that certain magazine of policy experts combined with Celebrity Cruise gig had received notification from Redundant Department of Redundancy that their prophetic word service was no longer necessary in Trump's America. Making a huge gap of forum experts to facilitate the glut of Think Tank Forum Celebrity Cruise market. Earn some folding money to pay the alligator.

Now as to why you would find yourself caged like a prisoner on cruise ship of us... lost somewhere in the Black Sea,,,may want to to count the passenger/life boat seating really carefully.

no jackal...just Kennel Club approved Jackalope papers.

Red Square wrote:I...After two years he's still hoping that one day he'll get lucky.
Me too.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Red Square wrote:I...After two years he's still hoping that one day he'll get lucky.
Me too.
That should be spelled with a hashtag:

#MeToo