"I Can't Breathe" Trademarked?

[img]/images/Fist_Dreams_of_Money.jpg[/img]

Waukegan Woman Attempts To Trademark The Phrase ‘I Can't Breathe'

Kapitalists capitalizing on victimhood! Our own Store #86 won't be able to market "I Can't Breathe" formalwear without paying tribute to this exploiter!

I say the People's Cube move quickly to acquire rights to other common phrases before they are needed as rallying cries, for example:

The coffee is hot!
Your zipper is open!
It's Lunchtime!
I have to pee!
For the prevention of disease only!
Take out the trash!
Your mileage may vary!

Others may be appropriate... It's for the Children™.

CHOKEHOLD has of course already been trademarked.

So if someone is choking and gasps "I Can't Breathe," he receives a summons instead of a Heimlich maneuver?

I would like to trademark the following:
Check your privilege!
Check your hat and coat!
Check your oil!
Check, please!

Resist we much.jpg

"Resist We Much"It's an inspirational rallying cry for the American Left. Is Reverend Sharpton entitled to credit for the results of his slogan? Or would he have to have a trademark on the famous phrase? It is unlikely that those words have ever been uttered in that order prior to his use of the phrase.

Reservoir Progs.jpg

The recent events in New York (inspired by Al Sharpton and Mayor Deblasio) reminded me of a movie scene that the Amerikan Left must have found especially delightful.

Before it's too late, we must trademark "No justice, no peace" and "Racist, sexist, anti-gay, [insert a name] go away!"

It's a good thing the People's Cube has already trademarked the following progressive terms so that they can never be allowed to be used by the enemy:

The People™
The Party™
The Children™
The Common Good™
The Greater Good™
That's Racist™

Did you know that Che Guevara's famous photo has also been trademarked, which is why we're having so much trouble using it on our merchandise?

Fight for the use of Che Guevara's famed photo

For the good of the people immediately Trade mark these

spread the wealth around

What do we want --- (fill in the blank) we want it now...

If like your plan Keep your plan

What do we want? CASH! When do we want it? NOW!

[img]/images/Sharpton_Rally_Money.jpg[/img]

Comrade - Thank you for educating us.

"What do we want? CASH! When do we want it? NOW"

yes this is the cry of those who get redistributed wealth and since they are not Kapitalists - the taxes that would be collected do not have to be paid. Its for the greater good.....

We would be remiss if we overlooked

"You didn't build that..."
"It was consensual..."
And of course
"y'all takes EBT, right?"

<off>

This could get a lot of fun responses...

"We have evidence"
Al Sharpton claiming an assistant district attorney and NY state police officer along with four other white men raped Tawana Brawley.

BlackLiesMatter.jpg

Perhaps rather than "dead cops" the protesters should have been honest about their true goal of wanting "dead presidents" (although Franklin was never president, yet seems to be the most sought after of all the dead presidents). Apparently the message was lost on the murderous Mr. Ismaaiyl Brinsley (who incidentally is also of the Muslim faith, although I am certain that his faith played no role whatsoever, being a religion of peace). What was not lost on Mr. Brinsley was that the only way to achieve social justice was to take the lives of two of New York City's finest (who, as it turns out, were not even "white", making the heinous crime even more senseless).

"Pigs in blanket, smell like bacon"
Bassem Masri peace activist DOJ advisor Muslim Palistinian-American idol.

We must trade mark these phrases:

F**k the Police
Corporations don't create jobs
Anything Joe Biden says
This (that) does not represent Islam
The religion of peace
I just found out about it this morning
Let me be perfectly clear
Climate change

I may be inkorrekt but I believe the Kollektive already owns the kopyright.
image.jpg

"Let's moo!"

Uh, that should have been "Let's move!" ... or maybe not.