I AM SO OFFENDED...........

Оbviously this Rachel Alexander person doesn't appreciate the skills of some people around here AND she obviously can't recognize masterful propaganda when she sees it.

Stop Spreading Fake Heroic and ‘Red Meat' Stories About Trump

Fake news indeed!

Trump_Fake_Headlines.jpg

Our subsidiary, Duffelblog, is on the list. Is this woman sure she's an intellectual?

HERESY! This, this BLASPHEMER, she must be smited with the fury and might of a million Stalins!

[OFF]

I looked up her (the author's) name on DuckDuckGo. It looks like she's a no-name.

And "recovering attorney"? What the hell does that mean!? Did GoDaddy make you star in their commercials? And her face, she looks like a tan Jared from Subway with long hair!

And their "ten principles"? Yeesh!

1 Every human being has equal value and dignity.
2 We are inherently and specifically social.
3 Marriage and the family are the fundamental social institutions.
4 We can know God and moral truth.
5 Judeo-Christian religious faith guards our freedom.
6 We're all sinners.
7 We need a state strong enough to protect and maintain the rule of law but limited enough
not to violate it.
8 We are meant to be free and responsible.
9 When we're free, we can create wealth and value.
10 Culture comes before politics.

I'm a walking, talking contradiction of 2, and have been for as long as I can remember. I could say more about the religious stuff that seems like the Christian version of "Virtue Signalling" but I won't go into it.

I haven't seen any 'red meat' stories about Trump around the Cube. There was something about little Anthony Weiner's tubesteak and I did see some bar-b-qued ribs with some nice looking sauce recently but no 'red meat' about Trump.

However, I am still enjoying being 'offended' about being referred to as 'fake news'. I need a fainting couch to lay on while I savor the feeling.......................

this one looks nice....................

Clara... I am so offended that I never looked this good... and at your age!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Clara... I am so offended that I never looked this good... and at your age!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........*SNORT*.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....huh?.......zzzzzzzzz.........what!?....what's happnig?!...................where am...............oh............ hi there Comrade Putout. I was just laying here contemplating on the best way to recover from being offended.

And thank you for your lovely compliment. One tries to do what one can to stay pleasing to the eye.

Congratulations, Clara! To be offended is the first sacrament of Progressivism. You can't even begin to be a true Progressive unless first you are offended by something.

Anything.

Anything at all!

It doesn't matter what. The Progressive movement is always looking for something, anything, that can be turned into an issue. A crisis. And that, in turn, leads to an entitlement. A right. And most importantly, more votes and with it, more funding!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Congratulations, Clara! To be offended is the first sacrament of Progressivism. You can't even begin to be a true Progressive unless first you are offended by something.

Anything.

Anything at all!

It doesn't matter what. The Progressive movement is always looking for something, anything, that can be turned into an issue. A crisis. And that, in turn, leads to an entitlement. A right. And most importantly, more votes and with it, more funding!

Thank you Commissarka Pinkie! I never knew how exhilarating it could be! It is such a new experience for me but as long as I have my 'offending' couch I know I can survive. I will be looking for something to be offended by about 2pm this afternoon. Any help would be appreciated.

Comrades,
You missed the subliminal message:

"Why are these false stories being spread? Perhaps it is a modern version of folklore, a way of spreading positive."
- Rachel (peanut butter legs) Alexander

Long live my 150 year revolution.

Comrade Putout wrote:Clara... I am so offended that I never looked this good... and at your age!.

TPC.Clara.Putout.(530).jpg

Classy Clara! Not only plumps down on a fainting couch, but in addition also clutches her pearls!

BTW, d'ya know ?
Everybody knows E = m * C2, but here a new result :
F = bb * C3 ( Feminizm = ballbusting * Clara squared cubed ).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Classy Clara! Not only plumps down on a fainting couch, but in addition also clutches her pearls!

BTW, d'ya know ?
Everybody knows E = m * C2, but here a new result :
F = bb * C3 ( Feminizm = ballbusting * Clara squared cubed ).

Thank you Genosse! You sure know how to sweet talk a ball busting feminazi!

How was your reeducation in the gulag sabbatical?

I denounce the use of mathematicals to impress womynfolk.

Comrade Dummkopf can use soap+water and redistributed rations of beet vodka like the rest of us. Except for the soap part. None of the shelves at Store #86 have had soap since the First Clinton regime...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image I denounce the use of mathematicals to impress womynfolk.
but.. but.. but - whad am I to do? goin' grabby???

Commissar.Grabby.png

P.S.

[ ... goes GULAG ... ]

Ulbricht.GULAG.(600).jpg
[ ... performs publicly самокритика (= samokritika = self-criticism), standard edition ... ]

Ulbricht.self-critic.png

[ ... now prog-organs hail the resocialization ... ]

Ulbricht.TIME.jpg

just à propos "goin' grabby" :

young Math adept finagling cutie favors while foxily exploiting her unawareness
of the ancient Pythagoras Panties trick (A-B-C !) :

Grabby.hands.Pythagoras.png

... and just à propos "the use of mathematicals to impress womynfolk" :

"Hypnosis via Math", as far as it works with womynfolk at all, for sure grabs no attention of Comradette Clara – proof here.

(which is no problemo anyway – after all, our undiluted kollektive attention goes to the Glorious Revolution of Next Tuesday, korrekt?)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Thank you Genosse! ... How was your reeducation in the gulag sabbatical?
well...
as the Chukchi use to say : nu, i smyeshno i strashno.
meaning : huh - kinda funny, yet scary too.

P.S. ... whad, Chukchi ?

... yeah, right : Chukchi Sea, Alaska ; and Chukotka, Russia - alias Chukchi Peninsula.
... yup, korrekt : Chukchis are, what Palin can see from her house.

Plus (helpful to know) : "Chukcha" is to Russkies like "Appalachian hillbilly" is to Amerikkkans.

P.P.S. ... whad, how is i smyeshno i strashno to Chukcha ?
here (and remember : in Chukotka, no goats or donkeys or camels) :

Anthropologist Chukcha : and how is, when fu.. (update-2016:) grabbing pu..y of icebear?
Chukcha Anthropologist : nu, i smyeshno i strashno.

Add-on : Chukcha 101 (for kids!) :

(closing : всё будет хорошо = everything will be fine)

The sexually frustrated [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:Image
I denounce the use of mathematicals to impress womynfolk.
Einstein got laid a lot... so I am told by Captain Craptek as he whispered multiplication tables into my ear!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
... and just à propos "the use of mathematicals to impress womynfolk" :

"Hypnosis via Math", as far as it works with womynfolk at all, for sure grabs no attention of Comradette Clara – proof here.

Genosse, just because I have no math skills, doesn't mean I'm not impressed and flattered by your math knowledge.

[img]https://[/img]Image