Hollywood elite to erect memorial to all dead home invaders

HOLLYWOOD, CA - The silver screen's most elite names and faces gathered at a discrete location last night, to discuss their disastrous participation in Michael Bloomberg's first annual Gun Violence Awareness Day on June 2nd.

The stars had every reason to be concerned after their collective wearing of orange shirts to commemorate all those who have lost their lives to gun violence went largely unnoticed by the general public.

Attended by Sean Penn, Barbara Streisand, Michael Moore, and Jane Fonda, to name just a few, the discussion over cocktails and entrées extended into the late evening, until all celebrities came to a consensus that the best way to raise awareness for the victims of gun violence was to erect a statue of an unarmed man with a flashlight and a bag over his shoulder, climbing through a window.

Penn, the leader of the Coalition of Film Actors Against Gun Violence, explained his support for the memorial.

"We live in a nation of small-minded, gun-toting ignoramuses who fail to realize that the reason for economically challenged individuals to enter strangers' homes is not that they are criminals out to do them harm, but in actuality it manifests the desire of the disadvantaged classes to obtain items of materialistic culture that our capitalist society conditions them to think they need," he stated.

"Deprived by the system of the means to afford expensive things, they try to acquire them the only way they can, by entering someone's home and taking it. The so-called 'burglars' and 'home invaders' are, in fact, nothing more than casualties of America's perpetual war on the poor and racial minorities," said the star of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Adorned with a golden plaque saying, "To all those lost to the mindless pull of a trigger," the memorial is expected to appear in the center of the famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery, which will make it officially the first monument erected at a U.S. cemetery for political motives. Despite objections by locals and right-wing groups, Penn and his celebrity alliance claim that the monument will bear as much dignified significance as any war memorial in American history.

Jane Fonda supported Penn's statement by saying, "It takes a lot of courage to enter a home of a complete stranger. We should honor their bravery, while at the same time recognize their sacrifice as a shameful legacy of conservative policies. Hopefully, this sacred memorial will raise awareness and help end the bloodshed," said the actress famous for her portrayal of a gun-toting interstellar beauty in Barbarella.

The movement has been able to raise over $250,000 in donations since its inception yesterday, with most of the money coming from California's wealthiest gated communities, protected by private security companies and teams of armed bodyguards.

Vince Vaughn likes to celebrate Orange Rifle Day on June 2, 2015!

vince-vaughn-buys-an-orange-rifle.jpg

Kamrades! Liberal lesson number 47 has just enough circular logic to fit the bill on this note!

Liberalism 101 Lesson 47:

Fairness is the major driving force in Liberal/Progressive/Marxist ideology.

Example:

If anyone is possessed of a means of defense it is unfair to those who would take his other possessions to be thwarted by said means of defense since it is unfair that those who would take such possessions from others are deprived of possessions of their own and therefore are forced to take the others possessions so as to equalize the distribution of possessions in order to be fair.

Liberals alone are the ones with the intelligence and education to determine what is and is not fair.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Wait... The wear orange title didn't sink in at first but I should point out that a Georgia Bulldawgs fan wouldn't be caught dead wearing orange. (just sayin')

Comrades - I just now found this orange sign online...

I thought you might enjoy the message.

I'm always thinking of you wonderful comrades!

silent-security-system.png

Comrade Chedoh, Wouldn't the color brown be more appropriate to the National Gun Violence Day Collective. Brown shirts would certainly make a splendid fashion statement adorned with the appropriate progressive political party bling. Just think of all the wonderful fun, chanting Marxist songs, the book burning bonfires, hanging effigies of evil gun corporations, and the public denunciations of Reight Wing Fascists. As an extra bonus, I propose that a brown ribbon be sold and the proceeds stolen given to a ten member committee headed by progressive's hallmark of excellence, Sir Hillary Clinton. It would certainly bring awareness to all of the great unwashed who simply do not appreciate the sacrifices these wonderful people make on our behalf.

It is sad indeed that even while lamenting the fate of the poor persons who have been attacked with evil guns, some continue to refer to these persons as "home invaders." No, no. They are guests-in-waiting.

Is there no compassion left in these hate-filled days? Alas.

[img]/images/Gun_Violence_American_Man_Family.jpg[/img]

The celebrities lied to [color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] when they wrote:...all celebrities came to a consensus that the best way to raise awareness for the victims of gun violence was to erect a statue of an unarmed man with a flashlight and a bag over his shoulder, climbing through a window.

They decided to go with 'a young person defending himself against an unarmed homeowner.'

LIL' MOFO will be erected in Baltimore Maryland.

lil-mofo.jpg

Orange is being the new stupid in korrupt Kapitalist Amerika.

trashmouth wrote:Comrade Chedoh, Wouldn't the color brown be more appropriate to the National Gun Violence Day Collective. Brown shirts would certainly make a splendid fashion statement adorned with the appropriate progressive political party bling. Just think of all the wonderful fun, chanting Marxist songs, the book burning bonfires, hanging effigies of evil gun corporations, and the public denunciations of Reight Wing Fascists. As an extra bonus, I propose that a brown ribbon be sold and the proceeds stolen given to a ten member committee headed by progressive's hallmark of excellence, Sir Hillary Clinton. It would certainly bring awareness to all of the great unwashed who simply do not appreciate the sacrifices these wonderful people make on our behalf.

Maybe a compromise? A invertible shirt that is orange on the outside but brown on the inside?

In his younger less enlightened days comrade Penn shamelessly promoted gun violence against the less fortunate.

It is comforting to know that he has since seen the light... between his ears.

sean_penn_11.jpg

I think orange is a gang color in Long Island. MS13, I believe.

No, orange blaze is a gang color in the south. I see gangs of rednecks wearing them. I generally prefer camouflage, or scarlet and gold. (I joined the gang of the USMC, I proudly wear those colors).

Komrades, the future of self defense is clearly the saw!

As in the m240G saw? I'd be fine with that!

Dearest Oksana, your whisperings are strangely arousing, don't stop....

The highly aroused and practically growing horns out of his forehead [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:Dearest Oksana, your whisperings are strangely arousing, don't stop....

Miss Terrible,

I knew this would happen!

Ivan has always had a soft spot for pretty monotone white brunettes.

Have her throw on a snug black, blue, and red uniform and he's history.

OksanaTheTerrible.png
Now we see who he considers his rivals as he exercises his M240 Bravo.

Wait a minute... some of those guys have been missing for quite some time!

Please stop whispering to Ivan!

Your comrade-in-arms,

May

ivan-M240-bravo.jpg