Hillary to Time Mag-- I know What It's Like to be Knocked Up

In an interview with Joe Klein featured on the February 15, 2016, Time Magazine cover, Hillary Clinton says she has a "right to be believed" when she reveals the shocking truth that she "knows what it's like to be knocked down and up." Hillary added, "Although I've been knocked down many times, I've only been knocked-up once."

Front Cover (for news-stands partonized by AARP Womyn):

But the real story is trumpeted on the back cover (for news-stands on college campuses):

In a wide-ranging interview Klein succeeded in getting Hillary to "open up" about intimate details of her life with Bill Clinton she had previously revealed in a heretofore ignored prior interview with the Washington Bureau Drawer Chief of another publication known for political-xray analysis of important political figures. She confirmed that she had revealed that there were countless times (beginning long before Bill began his campaign to run for President in 1992) that she had been "knocked down" by Bill. When asked to elaborate, she said, "He didn't literally knock me 'down' -- I never hit the floor -- but he continually tried to force me into positions he preferred for heading [the DLC]. But what's worse is that he also 'knocked me up.'" When asked to explain what obviously couldn't have applied to Chelsea, who was born five years after Hillary and Bill got married, she said, "I'm using 'knocked up' as a figure of speech. He politically knocked me up by politically inseminating me with skills for heading [DLC] positions." She added, "But my being 'knocked up' was 'short-lived' because I privately rebelled by privately telling him, 'Not now, not ever,' but he nevertheless forced me to be supportive of his need for heading [the DLC]."

When asked how all that is relevant to her 2016 campaign, she said: "Well, some people claim that I've let Bernie Sanders 'knock me up,' but they need to understand that I was originally 'knocked up' by Saul Alinsky, who inseminated me with progressive DNA, which I never aborted. Indeed, I am only now reaching full-term from such insemination, and I will, of course, 'deliver' on November 1, 2016."

Then, with her eyes widening she said, "If anything, Bernie has become a captive of the capitalistic gun-makers and the NRA, but I, in contrast, have always kept a firm grip on what's best for women -- and especially young women such as those leading campaigns on college campuses opposing efforts of gun fanatics such as Bernie (for 'concealed carry' of guns on campus) by promoting an anti-gun 'concealed carry' practice for all truly feminist women, who recognize dangers posed to children in particular as well as the dangers posed to all women by all kinds of 'guns.'"

Finally, she stressed the importance of getting her 2016 campaign message out to Millennials who may have succumbed to METUGRICUNA, and to all young women, we must stress how much we support their "right to be believed" when they suffer sexual assaults by predatory males. And, even more important, we must be unrelenting in countering Republican 'War-on-Women' propaganda."

--KOOK

Is it Knock Up Time? Hillary must go to the Maury Show to find out the father.

It certainly wasn't your daughter, Chelsea, now, was it, Hillary? "Naw! Chelsea was our "love child", you know, the one that looks like Webb Hubbell, the one I provided for Bill and me, since he would have nothing to do with me, to maintain the Clinton legacy! Yes, I know, first hand, what it means to be knocked up. And, I don't want to hear any more 'back talk' about this." Forward!