Hillary Clinton Sues Satan - Wants Her Soul Back

Lawyers for Hillary Clinton today announced that they are initiating legal action against Satan for breach of contract.

They are demanding that he return the soul of Hillary Clinton who was promised the highest office in the land for her soul.

Satan's representative, George Soros, declared that the promise was made in New York City and that she will have to settle for mayor - which is the highest office in New York City.

The devil found out she doesn't have a soul. So...

Oh yes, this is going to work out nicely.

Once HE's back from golfing in Palm Springs, She's suing a constitutional law guest lecturer...

and furthermore, I'll bet her lawyer advising her to proceed was disbarred over a cigar....

One must have a soul before it can be sold, In Hillary's case I simply don't believe it. Thank you Glorious Comrades for my first post!!!!

Thank you! Since Jan. 20th I have felt a new hope and a new peace. Not since my retirement from the Department of Emergency Situations have I felt this way.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Thank you! Since Jan. 20th I have felt a new hope and a new peace. Not since my retirement from the Department of Emergency Situations have I felt this way.

Welcome Comrade,

Grab a shovel and follow me. There is much work to be done. Also,.. regarding pixels; The key to a long life in retirement is strict adherence to pixel conservation. More on that later. But for now, let us visit The People's tractor barn and confirm the distillation apparatus is functioning properly.

CC

I made this pic for posting on social media -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Suing_Satan_Soul.png[/img]

You can post this URL into Facebook or Twitter to post the animated image:

[highlight=#ffff00]https://gph.is/2jz4JHD[/highlight]

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Not since my retirement from the Department of Emergency Situations have I felt this way.

Tavarish Kalashnikook: I am sure you misspoke and meant the Bureau of Emergency Situations.

Welcome to the Kollective!

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Not since my retirement from the Department of Emergency Situations have I felt this way.

Tavarish Kalashnikook: I am sure you misspoke and meant the Bureau of Emergency Situations.

- SK
Yes, a mistranslation I assure you. Please Comrade, do not report me!!! Here perhaps the word capitalists use is "Hospital"?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:

- SK
Yes, a mistranslation I assure you. Please Comrade, do not report me!!! Here perhaps the word capitalists use is "Hospital"?
Or perhaps simply "room"? By which "emergency situation room" I assume you mean Room 101?

Chief Designer wrote:

- SK
I see redundancy with this "emergency situations" bunch and the Ministries of Panic & Equal/Opposite Reaction. We clearly need a fully funded (from other people's money) umbrella-style Federal task force to monitor and supervise and provide press releases and regulations that apply to all but the Party Loyalists.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:

- SK
I see redundancy with this "emergency situations" bunch and the Ministries of Panic & Equal/Opposite Reaction. We clearly need a fully funded (from other people's money) umbrella-style Federal task force to monitor and supervise and provide press releases and regulations that apply to all but the Party Loyalists.
IRS?

Yes. I was in Bureau subsection "Administration of noxious inhalation Peoples Gases and Administration of Dangerous Narcotics" Room 102. Funny story; I miss IV stick on Party Secretary and 5 years in Camp 3488! "Anesthesiologist" in decadent Western Medical Centers. I breathe waste gas many years no effecteffecteffect on me! Haha!

People are angry that Hillary lost.

Trump is building a wall.

Muslims and Islamists can no longer stream into America en-masse?

What is the world coming to?

At least here in Europistan we are safe from leaders who want to protect their citizens... I really pity you Americans.

Blood will be drawn to fix this wrong.

Lawyers for Hillary Clinton today announced that they are initiating legal action against Satan for breach of contract.

They are demanding that he return the soul of Hillary Clinton who was promised the highest office in the land for her soul.

While Satan's lawyers, the Council of the Damned, are filing a counter-suit under the premise that Hillary never delivered him her soul. Instead, she delivered a truckload of tar and slime to the Prince of Evil.

Well, she will not be President, but maybe she can be mayor?

Hillary and her minions have thought up a BRILLIANT slogan...