Hillary snubs People's Cube

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Channel_TV_Hillary_Red_Square.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

Some commentators have said that glorious Winner of the People's Popular Vote™ Hillary has found 56 persons/groups/issues to blame for her shocking loss to racist reichwing rethug Donald <spit> Trump. She blames the New York Times among them. Now, the NYT endorsed Hillary and worked hard for her election.

Likewise, the People's Cube thoroughly supported Hillary as we do ALL members of our party, and we heavily criticized Donald <spit> Trump. (Ugh! Even seeing his name makes me think of all the isms that plague the USSA!) But do we get an honorable mention as a party of blame in her book? No siree! Oh, excuse me, no madamee! How sexist of me!

This is discrimination. The People's Cube is a very diverse place. Where else do you have a squirrel, multiple cats, a dog, and a kangaroo intelligent enough to converse with humans? If I have left out any other species, it is not by any means intentional. And then we have ghosts of Stalin and Fidel. We have all sorts of diverse elements here. Is Hillary anti-diversity? Are most of the people and groups she blames primarily full of white privilege and human species only?

We need a Change.org petition. We deserve to be mentioned in Hillary's book. They should do a second printing with this most necessary correction. Correct the record! Or at least do an ebook listing all the other parties that want recognition of blame for some of part of her loss.

James Woods is equally upset for not getting mentioned. There could be others. Hillary should blame the Founding Fathers for setting up the electoral college in the first place. Maybe even King George III for creating a situation where this country rebelled from the crown and ultimately dangled the presidency in front of her, only to be taken away by chauvinists, sexists, and misogynists....

I find I have mixed feelings about the non-inclusion of Cubists in Our Should Be POTUS, Hillary Clinton's newest book attempt to blame...oops...EXPLAIN her historic campaign.

On the one hand, The People's Cube ™ has certainly earned inclusion, yet on the other hand, no one is likely to read about it, except to delete honest...err...politically incorrect reviews.

We came, we saw, he died. We came, we saw, he also died. We came, we saw, he died, too.

Red Square wrote:We came, we saw, he died. We came, we saw, he also died. We came, we saw, he died, too.

How are we ever going to get to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ without the People's Kommissar of Purges™ eliminating thoughtcrime criminals?

Red Square wrote:We came, we saw, he died. We came, we saw, he also died. We came, we saw, he died, too.

Ahh, the Ballad of Vince Foster, et.al.. Seems I missed the memo declaring our beloved Many Titted Empress as a strolling minstrel. I denounce myself. I should be more attentive.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote: The People's Cube is a very diverse place. Where else do you have a squirrel, multiple cats, a dog, and a kangaroo intelligent enough to converse with humans? If I have left out any other species, it is not by any means intentional.

While I'm sure, Comrade, that it was an honest oversight, you did omit our glorious ursine member, and I am doing my best to bring space aliens into the Kollective.

- SK

And just what do you have against mentioning brains-in-jars? Hmm?

The "intoxicated Veterans" lobby is offended too. Also all tractor repair personages.

That bitch.

Of course, as an ambassador, I should probably keep my opinions to myself.Image

Other Ivan, it just occurred to me that us Ivans are a put-upon victim group. I think we need to form a movement.

We can call it "Sad Hurt Ivans Taking Brave Initiative Regarding Blaming Somebody," or SHITBIRDS for short.

There will be an organizational meeting of SHITBIRDS at 7:30 Sharp next Tuesday, main ballroom of Tractor Barn #2 (dress casual, or clean your jar). We will elect denounce officers and toast El Al Revolución. No Girls Squirrels allowed. Bring a design proposal for the T-shirt, / jar decal...!

Fly my pretty! Fly!

Image .
Found this on the web...