Hillary not involved in fixing Russian Elections for Putin

Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the recent re-election of Vladimir Putin. No favors were exchanged.

Hillary_Russsians.jpg
Russian vote problems: Ballot stuffing, coercion, gimmicks

No files were on her server that is no longer in her bathroom, and Huma Abedin does not work for her any longer.

Nothing to see here, move along, and remember, you will (no matter what button is pushed) Vote Hillary in 2020!

The Russians are the least of her problems...

The Russian election today was glorious. I just posted this meme report.

Russia: the Great Patriotic Re-Election of Putin in 2018

[img]/images/various_uploads/Russian_Election_2018.jpg[/img]

"A dangling chad here, a misplaced absentee ballot there...sure, anybody could win an election if you pay for it..."Image

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Hillary-bubble-wrap.jpg
HILL-ARIOUS!!!!!!!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Hillary-bubble-wrap.jpg
That somehow seems to make The Beast more attractive. Am I losing my mind?????Signed, Confused......

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Hillary-bubble-wrap.jpg
Hillary: I can only hope my fabulous disguise will keep me from being indicted! I mean, it's worked so far, so what's the problem? So what if I gave away 20% of the USA uranium stores to the Russians. So, whattayagonnadoaboutit? Huh, suckers?
Your pal,
Hillary Clinton

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:"A dangling chad here, a misplaced absentee ballot there...sure, anybody could win an election if you pay for it..."Image

Um, Al. Can you explain to me how my extra dollar will contribute to the cessation of your "global warming"/ climate change? Hmmm? I'm not seein' it.