Hillary: It's incredibly painful to be a crash dummy

[img]/images/Crash_Dummy_Hillary_Kaine.jpg[/img]

It's ‘Incredibly Painful' to Run Against Donald Trump

Some highlights:

“This election is incredibly painful,” Hillary Clinton said. “I take absolutely no satisfaction in what is happening on the other side with my opponent."

“It isn't easy running against someone who is so negative, so divisive, so dark and dangerous,” she said.

Clinton accused Trump of mistreating women, minorities, disabled people, illegal immigrants, prisoners of war, Native Americans, Muslims, and even President Obama by stoking birther rumors.

While in California, she appeared on the Ellen show to warn viewers that the election wasn't over, urging them to vote.

“Obviously there is a lot that's coming out, which is distressing on many levels,” Clinton said. “But I don't want anybody to think this election's over, because it's been so unpredictable up until now that I'm not taking anything for granted.”

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

As with compulsive liars, the truth always hurts.

Comrades,

The largest number offended by Trump fall into two categories: People he has never met and people who do not speak English Even dead voters are unified behind Hillary as never before.
It is difficult for them to attend rallies because they require special needs transportation.

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,

The largest number offended by Trump fall into two categories: People he has never met and people who do not speak English Even dead voters are unified behind Hillary as never before.
It is difficult for them to attend rallies because they require [highlight=#ffff00]special needs transportation[/highlight].

I thought the un-dead could fly like bats? True, that would only apply to certain categories of the un-dead, (vampires, etc.) but nevertheless...

P.S. For Ivan and/or Stierlitz: No, bats are not rodents.

Captain Craptek wrote:

It is difficult for them to attend rallies because they require [highlight=#ffff00]special needs transportation[/highlight].

I thought the un-dead could fly like bats? True, that would only apply to certain categories (vampires, etc.) of the un-dead, but nevertheless...

I know bats aren't rodents, but I can think of a certain rodent with a Crappy name that requires special needs transportation...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

I thought the un-dead could fly like bats? True, that would only apply to certain categories (vampires, etc.) of the un-dead, but nevertheless...

I know bats aren't rodents, but I can think of a certain rodent with a Crappy name that requires special needs transportation...

HATE SPEECH! HATE SPEECH! Someone notify the Speech Police - I demand JUSTICE!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote: I know bats aren't rodents, but I can think of a certain rodent with a Crappy name that requires special needs transportation...

Crappy, it's because you need to be kept in a lead crate. Not because you're hyperactive, but because you put out enough radiation to cure everyone with cancer within 150 miles.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote: I know bats aren't rodents, but I can think of a certain rodent with a Crappy name that requires special needs transportation...

Crappy,[highlight=#ffff00] it's because you need to be kept in a lead crate[/highlight]. Not because you're hyperactive, but because you put out enough radiation to cure everyone with cancer within 150 miles.

Right! Like that monster in the crate in "Creepshow" - thanks a bunch! I guess I'll just hold my breath till I explode or ... whatever... I'm going to bed.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Crappy,[highlight=#ffff00] it's because you need to be kept in a lead crate[/highlight]. Not because you're hyperactive, but because you put out enough radiation to cure everyone with cancer within 150 miles.

Right! Like that monster in the crate in "Creepshow" - thanks a bunch! I guess I'll just hold my breath till I explode or ... whatever... I'm going to bed.
Wait, are you saying Craptek has healing powers that exceed those of the unicorn? We've been backing the wrong entity all along. It's Craptek who will cause the earth to heal and the waters to recede. Is it too late to replace Hillary?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Wait, are you saying Craptek has healing powers that exceed those of the unicorn? We've been backing the wrong entity all along. It's Craptek who will cause the earth to heal and the waters to recede. Is it too late to replace Hillary?
Sorry, but I'll be busy stocking Putout's cleavage with provisions for the winter.

Of all the things I've seen on the Cube, that's probably in the top ten of disturbing videos...

That looks like one happy squirrel to me...

I ought to be jealous in a strange and tingly way....

but somewhere one of the People's Orchards is being raided, and I just won't stand for it!

Minitrue wrote:That looks like one happy squirrel to me...
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I ought to be jealous in a strange and tingly way...
Comrades - plain and simple, Dr. Rodent-Kraptek contributes to the evoolving science of Applied Interfaunistics !