Hillary Falls Down Again - Breaks Toe - Trump's Fault

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

Clinton has been on tour promoting her book, What Happened, which details her election loss to President Trump - this injury may result in her winning a much deserved purple heart.

It was later determined that Trump left one of his golf balls on the stairs, which was the cause of Clinton's fall - a special counsel is being appointed to determine if it was deliberate and if Russia was involved.

Of course, when Hillary said she was 'running down stairs in heels with coffee in hand while talking over her shoulder...' it looks like this:

or this...

We all know that she is in tip top shape and normally can easily run up and down stairs in heels while juggling multiple cups of coffee and reciting the Constitution.

Just look at her in this marathon - crossing a street in New York City:

How can anyone doubt that this strong woman is a fine physical specimen capable of leaping up stairs, swinging from ropes and even dodging sniper fire with gusto.

Evil Smiley wrote:
Komrade, according to CNN, Hillary was helping THEM up the steps. In fact, if it hadn't been for Hillary, those two men would have never made it up those steps according to anonymous sources speaking on condition of anonymity.

Evil Smiley wrote:We all know that she is in tip top shape and normally can easily run up and down stairs in heels while juggling multiple cups of coffee and reciting the Constitution.

How can anyone doubt that this strong woman is a fine physical specimen capable of leaping up stairs, swinging from ropes and even dodging sniper fire with gusto.
Wow. Al Sharpton looks like Skeletor.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:We all know that she is in tip top shape and normally can easily run up and down stairs in heels while juggling multiple cups of coffee and reciting the Constitution.

Wow. Al Sharpton looks like Skeletor.
Sharpton looks more like some confused geezer wondering why he's not in his rocking chair at the nursing home.

and Herself added: y'know, once I'm prof at Columbia, I'll teach him a lesson.

She was talking over her shoulder to Huma, who'd asked her what advice she should give to her new boyfriend Art Vandalay, who couldn't decide whether he should give up exporting potato chips in favor of importing baby diapers.

One other thing missing from her story: She tumbled down the stairs at the very same moment two maintenance guys were carrying a new kitchen sink up the steps to install in her suite. She stubbed her toe on it.

Fortunately, she was wearing her favorite "oven mitt, or maybe it's a rug" coat at the time, and that helped to pad her butt when she fell backwards. It also protected her from the scalding hot coffee as it flew out of the cup.

To anyone who doesn't believe her account: Can YOU run down a staircase in heels while holding a cup of coffee and talking over your shoulder to someone without falling? No. So shut up.

Because Hillary's smarter than you.* She's smarter than anyone who's ever walked on this planet.** Her account is true and happened exactly the way she said it did.***

Only a really stupid person who thinks everyone else is even more stupid would "make up" something like this.

*Verrit Authentication Code: A27564B@#7
**Verrit Authentication Code: C9845!KI6
***Verrit Authentication Code: T3789$46R

This would never had happened if she called the White House home which she was both entitled and destined to do.

With the office of President, which she was robbed of, comes more Secret Service agents and a boat-load of czars and assistants which would have been with her. She wouldn't have needed to use the stairs let alone had to have run down them. She would not have needed to hold her own coffee and could have conference called the person behind her without having to directly speak to her/him/it.

Soooo, yea, Trumps fault.

Yeah, I'd heard she'd thrown a shoe.

Good thing there was a blacksmith close-by.

A Twitter comrade responded with this:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Fall_Dog_Tweet.jpg[/img]

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:... whether he should give up exporting potato chips in favor of importing baby diapers ...
I heard, chocolate-covered cotton is a booming business. Eggs too.

Is she not awe-inspiring? Most people, if they catch a heel while going down steps, fall forward. But not our Wonder Womyn! No, she falls backward in order to prevent serious injury. One must simply hold one's breath (in both hands) in the presence of such powers.

I can't help but wonder, how can one break a toe by falling backwards. The only answer is that Hillary feet are turned backwards, which makes her a possible close relative of a Brazilian mythological creature named CURUPIRA.

tumblr_inline_n5be9tdVWx1sotqea.jpg
This also explains her frequent falls and losing her shoes in public, after which she gets immediately blocked from view by her security detail.

I'm no theory-conspiracist, but the resemblance is uncanny, remarkable and downright disturbing.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Yeah, I'd heard she'd thrown a shoe.

Good thing there was a blacksmith close-by.

Tovarish Halliburton (yes, you are one whether you accept the title or not): You owe me a new keyboard...

- SK