Hillary Che Clinton: A Picture Worth A 1,000 $$ In Cleanup

Reuters wrote:Democratic Presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) shares a laugh with supporters during a town hall meeting at Charles City Elementary School in Charles City, Iowa, May 25, 2007. REUTERS/Joshua Lott (UNITED STATES)

Notice the supporter on her *left* with a Hillary button pinned to Che Guevara's beret as Che seems to be giving her that famous homicidal stare that's so popular among the peace-loving, torture-hating progressives. Or is he simply rolling his eyes?

After Castro had appointed Che the Minister of Industries and Finance, Cuban economy reached an all-time low and never fully recovered since. That must also be the plan with Her Excellency.

Ushanka tip to John Bagnoli

Ah, Her Excellency is giving the cameras the classic Hillary snort as she prances in delight amongst the unwashed masses (well moneyed unwashed masses that is). I also see that the nice "it" behind *Her* in the Che shirt happens to be transgendered which is also bringing that beautiful smile to *Her* face.

I'm surprised they aren't flying a red flag for her. If they are going to be so blatant and wear Che t-shirts, they should also have something else.

Meow, which transgendered person? But let us be charitable, comrades. Notice that no money was spent on beauty products: these are true Party members, giving gratuitous offense to the eye and the ear.

But look at Our Many Titted Empress's smile, and note the quality of her surgeon. The places where her tusks were removed hardly show.

The places where her tusks were removed hardly show.
Damn you! They weren't "tusks", they were impacted wisdom teeth, the greatest wisdom teeth the world has ever known because I am the smartest, most wise person that has ever lived!
I put them under my pillow and the tooth fairy made a campaign donation of $1,000,000.00.

Here's a picture:

My Empress, with you of course they were wisdom teeth. And who is wiser? Every turd that falls from your steagopygious ass deserves the Nobel, and it better get it too. After all, who is Isaac Singer? A whiner. And Milton Friedman? A bean counter at an overrated Chicago university.

But without your tusks, er, wisdom teeth, how will you engage in the mutual back-scratching in the backrooms of the DNC?

Also, my Empress, I just noticed. From your happy smiling face, you could also appeal to the oriental market, the Buddhist market and that much underappreciated demographic, the Cabbage Patch Kids market. With the aid of one of our first families, the Daley family from Chicago, we can vote all of them too.

you could also appeal to the oriental market, the Buddhist market
Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?
My husband, some hot shot. Here's his ancient Chinese secret. ChiCom.
We use ChiCom for all our money laundering.
Well it's not so ancient, back to the 1990s and Lorel, Charile Trie, Johnny Huang...I guess it's really no secret.

Buddhist market? That's Gore's concession stand.

Yes, my empress, Gore did indeed fuck over the Buddhist nuns but only in getting money. Did not Bill manage to do something more? With his eye he could have found a body to his liking. But then we know that his tastes are unorthodox; with two legs, to part, seems to be the qualifier.

But do I detect an alteration in your game plan? I thought your wonderful soirees with Janet and Helen and the Hildo Hydra 7.1 meant that you on occasion took time off from your upcoming book, <i>The Earth in My Grasp</i> to disport with the girls. Which meant, I thought, that you'd like the Buddhists too.

And what is to keep you from going where Gore has gone? I know that you and the Goracle are chums--read the memo from the Secret Service that leaked out, and when I find out who wrote it, they'll be sanctioned. But that bit about honor among friend...is that the way it goes? Cant' quite remember that one.

Must dash. The peasant toiling in my fields are demanding a porta potty because Senor Cisneros, he of the zipper problem, who owns the next field, gave his toiling peasants one. And frankly I don't know what to do. I won't do it of course, but would it be more effective, and cheaper, to shoot one or two of them <i>pour encourager les autres</i>, or would it be better to lobotomize them all and have done with it?

What has your experience been with some of the steering committees you've been on?

Yes, my empress, Gore did indeed fuck over the Buddhist nuns but only in getting money. Did not Bill manage to do something more? With his eye he could have found a body to his liking. But then we know that his tastes are unorthodox; with two legs, to part, seems to be the qualifier.

But do I detect an alteration in your game plan? I thought your wonderful soirees with Janet and Helen and the Hildo Hydra 7.1 meant that you on occasion took time off from your upcoming book, <i>The Earth in My Grasp</i> to disport with the girls. Which meant, I thought, that you'd like the Buddhists too.

And what is to keep you from going where Gore has gone? I know that you and the Goracle are chums--read the memo from the Secret Service that leaked out, and when I find out who wrote it, they'll be sanctioned. But that bit about honor among friend...is that the way it goes? Cant' quite remember that one.

Must dash. The peasant toiling in my fields are demanding a porta potty because Senor Cisneros, he of the zipper problem, who owns the next field, gave his toiling peasants one. And frankly I don't know what to do. I won't do it of course, but would it be more effective, and cheaper, to shoot one or two of them <i>pour encourager les autres</i>, or would it be better to lobotomize them all and have done with it?

What has your experience been with some of the steering committees you've been on?