Hawaiian judge orders released US detainees back to N.Korea

[img]/images/CNN_Hawaiian_Judge_North_Korea.jpg[/img]

A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked the recent release of three U.S. detainees from North Korea, calling it a political stunt that violated the detainees' constitutional right to "full and fair punishment," ordering that they be immediately returned to a North Korean prison.

The case, brought by Hawaii Atty. Gen. Douglas Chin, follows his earlier move to declare Trump's peace effort unconstitutional and ordering the Korean War to continue as it had been during previous administrations.

The latest decision, made just hours after the plane with the detainees landed in Washington, D.C., has struck down the Trump administration's attempt to change the status quo and set the stage for the upcoming U.S.- North Korea summit in Singapore.

U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson argued that the latest release illegally discriminates based on nationality and would have "profound" and "detrimental" effects on residents of North Korea who would still remain inside the country while the three more privileged Korean-Americans would be allowed to leave. Thus, the judge argued, the release violates the equal protection guarantees of the U.S. Constitution.

Lawyers for the state also argued that the release, the coming summit, and ending the Korean War in general is an assault on the North Korean people's human rights. The current North Korean government has a stellar record of preventing obesity and laziness among their people, who overwhelmingly prefer their lives to end uninterrupted by excessive eating and similar harmful decadence that plagues the so-called "free world."

The cruel and unnecessary release of the American detainees is widely seen among progressive legal minds as cultural imperialism and a racist attempt to impose the American way of life, McDonald's, Coke, electricity and hygiene on a people who have rejected it many decades ago, choosing the way of Juche.

In case you missed the previous stories:

Papa Kalashnikook

Korean war must continue: Hawaiian federal judge declares Trump's peace effort unconstitutional

And, of course...

Chedoh

Obama claims credit for North and South Korea summit

My Our ENTIRE Beet Collective has voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - the these Outrageous Criminals Who Fought Against The Fundamental Principles of What We All Know As 'Freedom' of the Glorious Heroic Peoples' Revolutionary Soviet of FREE KOREA should be returned to prison for the duration of their Entire prison sentence (which was imposed impartially by a Peoples' Court!)

OMGosh Komrade Director! Are we sure we are ready for an absolution to the NK & SK skirmish? We have M.A.S.H. the original movie and we have M.A.S.H. the Emmy winning series and all those re-runs (and we may have some living Americans that served in those days) but are we sure we don't need any more NK 'educational material' that we can capitalize on before we close up shop there?

I was always more partial to the original movie....................

To be fair and honest, if they somehow unrealistically inexplicably succeed in forcing the Korean War to continue, I can still visit N.Korea, as I (actually do) carry a Chinese passport.

I can also "issue" (an obviously fake) one to anyone who wants one (what, I'm a salesman for the state so I must charge you for this like some kapitalist?). For example, just look at the one I gave Craptek (I assumed his Nationality, and he didn't sign it):

IMG_4257.JPG

Sullivan - Are you sure this is a fake? Why haven't I seen this before?

All this talk about Russian collusion - and nobody ever mentions Chinese collusion or even - yes, I'll go there - Korean collusion?

I heard Craptek make strange foreign sounds during sleep. I wish I had transcribed them and used Google Translator to identify the language and interpret their meaning.

Also, have you noticed that all squirrels look the same? Coincidence?

In other news, today we are on the front page of the American Thinker with this story and the picture.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... 16_19.html

SCRN_Am_Thinker_Hawaiian_Judge.jpg

Red Square wrote:Sullivan - Are you sure this is a fake? Why haven't I seen this before?

All this talk about Russian collusion - and nobody ever mentions Chinese collusion or even - yes, I'll go there - Korean collusion?

I heard Craptek make strange foreign sounds during sleep. I wish I had transcribed them and used Google Translator to identify the language and interpret their meaning.

Also, have you noticed that all squirrels look the same? Coincidence?

Oh dear. Who knows. To be fair, he never showed up to sign it...

...Do you suspect Squirrel/Rodent Collusion?

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:To be fair and honest, if they somehow unrealistically inexplicably succeed in forcing the Korean War to continue, I can still visit N.Korea, as I (actually do) carry a Chinese passport.

I can also "issue" an (obviously fake) one to anyone who wants one (what, I'm a salesman for the state so I must charge you this like some kapitalist?) [highlight=#ffff00]Look at the one I gave Craptek[/highlight] (I assumed his Nationality, and he didn't sign it)

IMG_4257.JPG

Comrade,

Much appreciated - finally, I can eat a spring roll at Wang Chow's without fear of chef sneaking up on me with a meat cleaver!

Captain 小胖 Craptek

Captain Craptek wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:To be fair and honest, if they somehow unrealistically inexplicably succeed in forcing the Korean War to continue, I can still visit N.Korea, as I (actually do) carry a Chinese passport.

I can also "issue" (an obviously fake) one to anyone who wants one (what, I'm a salesman for the state so I must charge you this like some kapitalist?). [highlight=#ffff00]For example, just look at the one I gave Craptek[/highlight] (I assumed his Nationality, and he didn't sign it)

[img]/peoples_resource/image/44733-IMG_4257.JPG[/img]

Comrade,

Much appreciated - finally, I can eat a spring roll at Wang Chow's without fear of chef sneaking up on me with a meat cleaver!

Captain 小胖 Craptek

Er, oh wow, yes. Few more things to tell you:

First off, if you happen to be upset at "nationality", "date of birth", and "birthplace", it was assumed. Second, I didn't know squirrels eat spring rolls, let alone fried food. I suppose that's why you're called "fat", which by the way, wasn't included as you didn't tell me. Third, you forgot to sign it.

Lastly, you are most welcome

Red Square wrote:I heard Craptek make strange foreign sounds during sleep.

I don't think I would have told that Komrade Director. Just sayin.

Can't we just celebrate the fact that N. Korea finally deported these American illegal aliens?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Can't we just celebrate the fact that N. Korea finally deported these American illegal aliens?

Not if the judge is ordering them back. What an ironic artistically beautiful situation.

Does all this mean that kimchi will remain legal?

Does this mean I can quit my day job as a song hooliganist and lyrical bufoonist for the People's Karaoke?

I must warn you, Comrades, I'm hearing rumblings of yet another masterstroke of The People's Jurisprudence emanating from the Hawaiian heartland

New outrage from Hawaii!!!!

Maui Traffic Court Magistrate rules that Trump withdrawal from Iran Deal violates the "Bogus End Run" penumbra emanating from the Advise and Consent clause of Article II

Moreover, per subsection B(2e) of the Logan Act and in conjunction with the clear implications of Comment 6 of Section 2-207(c) of the Uniform Commercial Code, Trump is obligated to ship $1 billion of his personal fortune in unmarked Euros to Ayatollah Khamene'i himself

He must also present this money to the Ayatollah in the supplicating manner of a dhimmi paying the poll tax, so that he may be personally humiliated for his effrontery