Grab a Shovel, the Future Looks Bright

Comrades, our Dear Leader has spoken romantically of the Great Depression, a time when the people came together (to stand in soup lines). A time when our last Dear Leader for life, FDR instituted the Civilian Conservation Corps. When comrade Obama takes control, we shall again see a return to that progressive era. So let us recall those bygone days.

Arriving in camp & being fitted for new work boots
Posing with the other workers for change
Free prison dungarees for everyone, one size fits all
Digging ditches under the watchful eye of the camp commissar
Sweating in the hot sun "We Can Take It" is our motto
Planning your escape
Yes comrades, life in the CCC was wonderful. And it wasn't just about work. No, you could study, learn boxing, play baseball, attend political indoctrination classes. But mostly you worked, hard. But you got paid too. Three square meals and a cot plus 15 cents a day from your Uncle Marx (er, I mean Uncle Sam).

Our Dear Leader's new Civilian Security Force will also enjoy weapons training. Learn to field strip an AK-47 just like our glorious cadres of the Shining Path in Peru.
Then when you're well tanned and muscled, our Dear Leader will have new work for you in the re-education camps as guards or helping voters to make the right choice on election day.

Yes, America will never be the same again if Dear Leader has his way. Rejoice!

All praise glorious Messiah of CHANGE! It's HOPE we will be forced to work for!

He did mention in his townhall debate with McShame that he was envisioning massive government infrastructure projects - roads, bridges, etc. as a guarantee for employment.

So all you people who are afraid of losing jobs, have no fear! Abandon your laptops, books, and microscopes - and prepare yourselves for a years of healthy shoveling. You will be provided for according to your needs! Your needs shall be determined by your immediate supervising commissar based on your abilities to work the system and your propensity for ass-licking.

Comrade Red Square ~

TPC has a leg up on the common prole because we already have shovels and are seasoned veterans when it comes to Ass-kissing......ugh....licking.

IT PAYS TO BELONG TO THE CUBE!!

viva revolution!
(viva la revolucion, comrades)

Ohhh ohhhh pick me I wanna be a re-education camp guard! Pick me! Pick me!

Ivan Chetvyorty wrote:All praise glorious Messiah of CHANGE! It's HOPE we will be forced to work for!

"Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed." - Michelle Obama

Man, I was hoping to see the Green Collars on the work shirts.

Would those pictures be of a vintage gay pride parade?

I believe that the first one was under FDR, having stolen the idea from the CCCP.

A time when our last Dear Leader for life, FDR instituted the Civilian Conservation Corps. When comrade Obama takes control, we shall again see a return to that progressive era.
I thought we were going back to the time of James "Oil Lines" "10%" "Panama" Earl Carter.

Comrades,

We don't have to wait for The One to put us into work camps for our own good, because we will do it ourselves. It will just take more time for some than others. Take, for example, this case of an impoverished 79-year-old Japanese woman who stabbed a young woman at random because she knew the police would take care of her. Were she American, she would vote Obama.

Red Square wrote:He did mention in his townhall debate with McShame that he was envisioning massive government infrastructure projects - roads, bridges, etc. as a guarantee for employment.

So all you people who are afraid of losing jobs, have no fear! Abandon your laptops, books, and microscopes - and prepare yourselves for a years of healthy shoveling. You will be provided for according to your needs! Your needs shall be determined by your immediate supervising commissar based on your abilities to work the system and your propensity for ass-licking.

I am as lazy and as useless as they come, and I intend to prove it when Obama is appointed President. I will spend all day at government sponsered health clinics with various malodies, call in sick to work when the line at the clinic is too long, breed with my lovely and equally lazy wife until my nut sack shrivels up, complain that my neighbor has it too good, rail against exceptionalism where ever I see or hear of it and join every demonstration against any freedom loving countries that remain. (as long as the hours are few, the picket signs light, and extra rations provided. ) My needs are many, my abilities few. Yep, the good times are about to roll at the home of the Union Boss family.

Somtimes I am so lazy, I won't even click the "log in" button, and I will post as Guest. HA!

Anonymous wrote:
Red Square wrote:
I am as lazy and as useless as they come, and I intend to prove it when Obama is appointed President. I will spend all day at government sponsered health clinics with various malodies.

Comrade, malingerers will have their organs recycled. Dear Leader's second in command, Uncle Joe could use a new liver. Your's will do nicely.

Joe the Commie
With the great leader Obama as president many great things will happen. I for one can't wait for the soup lines...I mean the "community lunch get togethers" the media will call it. I think it will be neat as we all wear comfy cozy sweaters during the cold winter months, maybe we will even wear babushkas. We might have to have "community support groups" just to keep warm, all the while we will make sure those evil capitalist never drill for heating oil. Besides we will be working at all the great goverment busy work (i.e. "urban redevolpment" work) to be cold, well for those that aren't lazy to do it.

Citizen,

If Obama follows FDR's economic recovery plan, will this require a World War 3? As any economist will tell you, it was the war and not the New Deal that pulled us out of the depression. Maybe we could invade San Francisco, save a few bucks, and occupy the last bastion of moral facism in America? It's not for nothing that they are led by Nazi Pelosi!

Publius

Citizen,

If Obama follows FDR's economic recovery plan, will this require a World War 3?

Comrade, relax, Dear Leader has already promised to expand the war in Afghanistan and invade Pakistan. Nukes will surely fly. What more could you want?

Union Boss wrote:Somtimes I am so lazy, I won't even click the "log in" button, and I will post as Guest. HA!

Comrade Union Boss,

Keep on sticking it to The Man! A tingle running up my leg tells a part of me that you're being considered for a Western European diplomatic post in the Obama Regime.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrade, relax, Dear Leader has already promised to expand the war in Afghanistan and invade Pakistan. Nukes will surely fly. What more could you want?

Comrade Whoopie,

Speaking for the Party, I wish for nothing more, for War is Peace. Comrade Obama understands this, as he understands all things, which is why it is our patriotic duty to give him more of our money.

Venturing into a new topic, I must enquire whether you, Comrade Whoopie, are skilled at making whoopie. With tax increases and asset forfeitures from subversives and reactionaries, I expect the Obama regime, awash in the people's money, will be looking for whoopie-making advisors to take them to the next level at their people's dachas for the ruling elite. Comrade Whoopie, this could be your ticket to the party of the Party (or, the Party of the party).

Hoping you will remember me once ensconced in office and after the purges have begun,

I currently remain,

Comrade_Tovarich

Comrades,

Today The One has re-proclaimed his intention to "Invest" in "New America", to much rejoicing and adulation even among the capitalist criminal bourgeoisie on Wall Street.

They are starting to understand what is Best for them.