Govt. Workers to Wear White Privilege Bands, Carry Whips

WP.jpg
Dateline Wisconsin -

Wisconsin's governmental VISTA program announced today that all white employees will now be required to wear White Privilege arm bands and carry self-flagellation whips as they go about their duties working with low-income, racially diverse public schools, in order to examine the "privilege" their Caucasian race confers on them. The whips are to be utilized every hour, on the hour, since all white people are guilty of crimes against humanity and should feel shame and pain on at least an hourly basis.

In addition, workers are encouraged to set aside time daily to examine how disgusting they are as Caucasians, employing the flagellation whips accordingly. Extra points will be given to those who "find a person of color who is willing to hold them accountable for addressing privilege".

President Barackzebub Hussein Obama applauded the state of Wisconsin and said that federal funding will be provided for the whips and arm bands.

What happened to "good old days" when all white people had to do to express solidarity was quit working and join the collective protest? If White people didn't pay almost all taxes, Commissars would demand slashing wrists instead of bracelets.

Comrade Pistov, it's still possible for non-government-employed white people to show solidarity by joining the Occupy movement; additionally, since soon nearly all people (or at least those who are working) will be government workers, presidential spokesbarker Jay "Carney" Carney held a press conference today to announce that the president is working on an executive order that will spread Wisconsin's White Privilege program throughout all the states.

C.jpg

Question: Since comrade king hussein is half white...............hmmmmm, ah, oh I guess he whips his right half. Da or Nyet?

Comrade Putout, that COULD have been me, but I don't recall for sure what I know and when I knew it.

Besides, to quote future president Hillary Rottem' Clinton,

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

That aside, how'd the flagellation go?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:...how'd the flagellation go?

a-red-capped-man.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Why do all your instructees look like jockeys? All wearing helmets and bullet-proof vests. Hmmm. Hard to tell what gender they are. As if that matters, of course.

I also notice that your boots are higher than theirs and you are sans bullet-proof vest. Perhaps your implants serve this purpose? Just a guess. You are wearing black gloves, a tell-tale sign of white privilege. Also, no helmet. What's up with this?

It's clear you are operating within the white privilege guidelines, though. Sort of. But, where is that white bracelet? That will clarify all doubt.

Comrade Bestertester, if our Glorious Leader were to flagellate himself, indeed it would be his right side which would receive the wrath of the whip. However, as Dear Leader and Messiah (and possible 12th Imam, now that "Pope" has been ruled out), President Barackzebub Hussein Obama has no need of self (or other) flagellation, except should he wish some.

Comrade Pamalinsky, I may be speaking out of turn, but I believe that Comrade Putout's White Privilege Armband is in the mail.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, I may be speaking out of turn, but I believe that Comrade Putout's White Privilege Armband is in the mail.

beat-your-ass.jpg

Yeah, Comrade Putout, that's what I said about my tax "refund." Good luck!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
That aside, how'd the flagellation go?

Well, thanks to Rethuglican sequestering, we lost the "Beet of the Week" but now we can institute an improvement, THE BEAT OF THE WEEK (or maybe the BEAT OF THE WEAK!)

I thought you said self "flatulence" and got all excited. I'm a professional at that.

Comrade Putout wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, I may be speaking out of turn, but I believe that Comrade Putout's White Privilege Armband is in the mail.

beat-your-ass.jpg
Comrade Putout, your Moochelle imitation is to die for! My most severe compliments :)

Oh, and yes - I am a supporter of Beat of the Week/Weak, although as specified in the White Privilege instruction manual it's more properly Beat of the Hour!

Good luck with that, dear Opiate! Ha!

We are outnumbered! A victory in the War on Women™!

I guess we all now know who exactly has the damn beat! Huh?

Listen to this girl testify!

I'm also gonna post this on Pinkie's loss of "The Beet of the Week" due to the sequestration.

Comrade Putout wrote:

beat-your-ass.jpg
Charming outfit, comrade....but I believe the pressure should be a bit less - say 40 psi or so. Anything higher puts you in danger of uneven wear or possible blowout at high speed. Good luck!

Comrade Putout wrote:
i-must-limber-up.jpg

I think I understand the "Jockey" thing now, Comrade Putout.

It's perfectly explained in this video we all have equal access to, which makes it perfectly fair.

I'd like to mention that this video has almost 30 million views so far! Oh yeah! Dig it!

Also notice that every character in the video is the same guy. Outkast!

poke eye out.jpg

I am a man of principle. I will support any side that is currently winning and I stand firm on that position.

I.M. Craptek wrote:Charming outfit, comrade....but I believe the pressure should be a bit less - say 40 psi or so. Anything higher puts you in danger of uneven wear or possible blowout at high speed. Good luck!

beat-your-ass-2.jpg

Be careful with your choices Comrades, people are watching. White's not right.

whites not right.jpg

I'm opening up a new tanning business. White's only. It's a spray-on thing. My server has crashed 7 times. We're working on it. Stand fast Comrades! You'll have to go to the back of the line. Just the way it is.

Comrade Putout wrote:
I.M. Craptek wrote:Charming outfit, comrade....but I believe the pressure should be a bit less - say 40 psi or so. Anything higher puts you in danger of uneven wear or possible blowout at high speed. Good luck!

beat-your-ass-2.jpg
Ah, Ha! Now I see the purpose of the riding crop!

baby.jpg
Is your baby RACIST? Maybe it's time for White Privilege Training.

Comrade Gore is leading the way for us: White people should not engage in the silly practice of wearing white arm-bands and carrying whips, but rather they should bare themselves and give the whips to the Blue People who are really the Green People since Green is the new Red and Avatar showed us that the new Blue is also the New Green. (Many people are Blue-Green blind anyway, so for them it won't matter but no one is white/black blind, which is why whites must turn-over their whips to anyone of a color darker than white, but of course, Progressive White is much darker than Conservative White, Republican White (such as Republican Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina), or Tea-Party White (such as that unapologetic Cracker, LtC Allen West), so its scientifically obvious that Progressive Whites are entitled to take turns (with other less-white people) in weilding the whip against the white-whites.

--This is a GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report.

Comrade Minister Neytiri, I have missed both your blueness AND your (almost) nakedness! It's good to see you, especially seeing you helping out Comrade Algore with his White Privilege issues!

Thanks for your kind words. My appearance distresses some Comrades at the Cube, but it attracts the attention of LIVs and thus enables me to entice them into eager compliance with the Pantheopian* rationale (for our Collectivist goals) made wildly popular world-wide by my starring role in AVATAR.

As you can see, Comrade Gore is mighty white, which is why he normally must apply copious amounts of tanning cream to give himelf the Progressively Darker White complexion, but it consantly wears off, and when it does, his sense of guilt becomes so overwhelming that he seeks me out and begs me to whip him. Then, as is his tendency, he demands that I insist on giving him a massage even though I always tell him that Comrade Putout is more skillful than am I and that she has warmer hands.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri
"Pantheopianism" is "pantheism" pursued and enforced with utopian zeal.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
how to beat your wife 2.jpg

What are you two doing behind the artwork? Who's holding the whip? I can't tell which of you is whiter (or darker).

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

We are practicing for the Burka Mandates that are sure to come down from our racially sensitive Central Planners when lighter skinned individuals must finally cover their privileged pigmentation to prevent their pernicious prevalence.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:We are practicing for the Burka Mandates that are sure to come down from our racially sensitive Central Planners when lighter skinned individuals must finally cover their privileged pigmentation to prevent their pernicious prevalence.

Burka (Burqa) Mandates:

Correct Comrade ashamedly covering his white privilege.

I denounce any and all white privilege that I might have, but I am sure this is the fault of George Bush!!

My 2nd agenda is directed at Comrade Putout who is producing flagellation, by her own admission. We do not encourage flaggings in the company of other comrades in such closed quarters. We do not yet have the correct ventilation to redistribute said flagellation nor the Air Wicks to stifle melodious orders. Please stop unwarranted flagging -- my beets are wilting!

Red Rooster wrote:WHITE WHITE WHITE!!! What about RED?

My Dear Comrade Red Rooster,

in this post about the necessity of white-whites being required to wear white "armbands" and carry whips as signs of "privilege," you, being a red rooster, are complaining about the lack of attention to "red." Obviously, everyone else posting on this thread is totally oblivious to your plight, but not KOOK.

I scoured the Internet to find what I expected to be the most obvious example of a red-skinned person (I assume you are still confusing yourself with a person and thus were not interested in seeing an image of another red rooster, although I'm confident you chase away every other rooster in order for you to achieve reproductive hegemony in your chicken house where, no doubt, your mistresses are awaiting a "you've been chosen" call from whoever succeeded Col. Sanders).

Being unable to find an image of anyone with "red" skin officially calling himself or herself a "red skin" person, I settled for the next best thing: The Washington Redskins' "Chief Zee," who is soon to be succeeded by "Chief J." Unfortunately, each of these "redskins" appear to be black-skin (or at least dark-brown-skin) Chiefs. It seems reasonably obvious that neither of these gentlemen could have ever served in either Vista or Americorps. Maybe that's why they seem completely comfortable not only in their own skins but also in the redskin role. Neither carries a whip, but I think each sometimes carrys a tomahawk, and Chief Zee has in the past done "battle" on the field with that awful "Cowboys" mascot. (I fear you are a Cowboys fan, but I say, "Well, no one's perfect.")

Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory. Braves on the Warpath. Fight for Old Dee Cee.

--KOOK (go RGIII)

Comrades, I demand that White American Terrorists (WAT™) wear white armbands and carry self-flagellation whips!

According to a so-called "columnist" at salon.com, "white male privilege means white men are not collectively denigrated/targeted for those shootings — even though most come at the hands of white dudes". This in an article about, of course, the Boston Marathon bombing.

I hate myself (said as I put on my armband and whip my back ruthlessly).