Gorsuch confounding Democrats. Not enough hate in this one.

blumenthal-1.jpg
Judge #Gorsuch refuses to provide top 10 things he hates about Trump and how he'd stop #TheWallofHate. #LitmusTest failed!

Ah yes, Senator Blumenthal. The man who lied about having served in Veetnam. "Stolen valor," isn't that the name of such a thing by such liars? Just the kind of man who should be sitting in judgement of a guy like Neil Gorsuch. Well, Blumenthal and Al Franken. These people have absolutely no fucking shame at all. See how easy it is? "How dare you impugn my record of being a liar!!"[highlight=#f4f4f4][quote][/highlight][/font][/color]
“On a few occasions, I have misspoken about my service, and I regret that and I take full responsibility,” said Blumenthal, who explained he meant to say he served “during” Vietnam, not “in” Vietnam. “But I will not allow anyone to take a few misplaced words and impugn my record of service to our country.”
[/quote]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/09/trump-tweets-dredge-up-blumenthals-vietnam-controversy.html

Thanks Papa! I had actually forgotten about that. I guess I actually served during Vietnam as well... it was while I was a short-order cook during high school.

Confederacy of Drones wrote:Thanks Papa! I had actually forgotten about that. I guess I actually served during Vietnam as well... it was while I was a short-order cook during high school.

Comrade, (check your PM notificatiobn in the header of this blog)

Some of my long gone relatives were served as orders during that war...

CC

Captain Craptek wrote:...Some of my long gone relatives were served as orders during that war...

CC
Not nearly enough served...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:...Some of my long gone relatives were served as orders during that war...

CC
[highlight=#FFFF00]Not nearly enough served...[/highlight]

CrapteksHello.jpg

Silly rodent, I'm a patriot! The numbers of warriors on the battle against Yanqui imperialists was far too few. What are you thinking I'm talking about?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Silly rodent, I'm a patriot! The numbers of warriors on the battle against Yanqui imperialists was far too few. What are you thinking I'm talking about?

Oh, yea,... sorry comrade. Must be my male menopause acting up,... makes me cranky.