From 1001 Dreams of Neo-Khalifa, as Ottoman lira falls

Whereas the inwardly self-proclaimed Neo-Khalifa of Bosphorus outwardly prepares for His mega-agitprop-palooza official visit in ze Chermany (goose-step parade, reception at Bundespräsident, state dinner - Schweinsbraten mit Knödel und Sauerkraut - and all the brouhaha), an ominous manifesto mysteriously pops up, artfully leaked:

The phrase "Çürlümbörumğümürlik" isn't as yet known in Turcic languages. Politolingualists frantically work on fully decoding its meaning.

The phrase, experts splain, emanates a background semantic aura of utter grandeur. The penumbras of that emanated aura tell a story of glorious Ottoman Empire, scimitar wielding Janissaries, six centuries of spreading World Peace, total Equality under Allah (PBUH) for True Believers and Noble Wildlife (even women!), divans, pouffes, and belly-dancing bayaderes.
~

Projected on the background aura of Çürlü.., experts say, is the explicit foreground verbiage-'n-imagery of fightin' Great Satan. By any means necessary!
Allah (PBUH) forbid, we ever again drink Satan's Jim-Bim! smoke Goracle's dried Virginian leaves! drive Shelby Cobras, Mustangs GT, dragsters, and the like! o yep, adds Neo-Khalifa, and no Ameriki electronics! slashed, out, forbidden!!!

... and Neo-Khalifa (b/c who else?) leaks some plans of KETCHUP, the Khalifa Electronics Transformational Chip Hammering Units Project.

His Allahness Neo-Khalifa even exposed RECTUM, the apparatus for Remote Encrypted Control of Trumpian Unparalleled Moods. See the scheme :

And to strengthen His credentials, to demonstrate how serious He is about Çürlü.. business, Neo-Khalifa goes dead serious - the way all True Believers are divinely ordained.

Questions?

Mystery item No. 1
        Mystery item No. 2

As you, Komrade, may or may not know, Neo-Khalifa recently proclaimed (approx.): Çürğümürli börekçeği büyük Şeytanın Dolar, rüm büm bürümbüm Allahik Allahaka Allahörüm.

Meaning, in short: Great Satan has the Dollar, yet we have Allah, Allahu akbar!, PBUH.

Those kulaks (who may or may not skim our GULAG's organ) that hoard their shaky spoils (which they robbed from poor proletariat) frozen in US$$$, those greedy kkkapitalistic imperialists should consider transmitting their stinkin' booty into neat shiny NK@@@@@.
NK for Neo-Khalifa
@ for Allah (PBUH)
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

cartoon by brilliant Riber Hansson, of 2013.
(Neo-Khalifa in trouble time and time again)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:As you, Komrade, may or may not know, Neo-Khalifa recently proclaimed (approx.): Çürğümürli börekçeği büyük Şeytanın Dolar, [highlight=#ffff00]rüm büm[/highlight] bürümbüm Allahik Allahaka Allahörüm.

First the Rum Bums came for San Francisco, turning it into an open sewer, and I did nothing because I thought it was poetic justice. Then they trashed the Turkish lira and I did nothing because I couldn't figure out why the Turks were still using Italian money…

Now that you mentioned Bosphorus I'm reminded that they're renaming the Black Sea - soon to be the Sea of Color.

From 1001 Dreams of Neo-Khalifa, as Ottoman lira falls

Oh, but not for Scheherazade!

The night passed by and Scheherazade stopped in the middle. ... At the end of 1,001 nights, and 1,000 stories, Scheherazade told the king that she had no more tales to tell him. During these 1,001 nights, the king had fallen in love with Scheherazade. He spared her life, and made her his queen.

Once this marriage was sealed, Scheherazade had him beheaded. She later became the Founder of the MeTOO! movement.

True story.