Found! The means to cleanse ourselves of capitalist filth!

Comrades, whilst delving into the bowels of the Internet as I passed myself off as just another mindless prole enthralled by the latest opiate of the people, I came across the solution to ridding ourselves of all capitalist lackeys impeding the advancement of our nation.

With minor modifications and upgrades a dedicated cadre of revolutionaries should be able to clean Foggy Bottom out in no time at all. What brought this into crystal clarity were statements such as, “…burrowing pests trying to take money out of your pockets…”

This was clearly applicable to all so called representatives of the People.

Just imagine, we too can soon join the ranks of those who say, “Man, we blew those suckers out of there!”

The future is now!

[color=#C0392B]Subvet[/color] spoke the truth for many of us when he wrote:“Man, we blew those suckers out of there!”

Captain Craptek knows that feel!

craptek-and-his-rodenator.jpg

Comrades, I must confess: before I reached the state of state enlightened transcendence...I was a redneck. There. I said it. I'm not proud of it, but it is the current truth. It is thus with a deep sense of shame that I must make an additional confession: I WANT ONE OF THESE! I don't have a any gopher problems, but I do want to blow shit up.

Comrade Brain-in-Jar,
When you say " redneck ", I assume that this must have been in your pre- body challenged days. Because in your current state, you have no neck.

Comrade Krasno, much like intoxication, redneckery is a statee of mind, therefore Comrade Ivan can profess his status without fear of being marginalized....

Oh dear, oh dear, all this talk about farmers "owning" "their" farms and having money in "their" pockets has made me feel faint. We must hasten to confiscate same and return it all to The People™ in the name of the Kollektive.

Image On the other hand, I wish we could use this approach -- don't wait for them to destroy your land and hope they'll walk into a trap afterward, but go after them first and wipe them out -- in dealing with jihadists of every kind.

RedDiaperette wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, all this talk about farmers "owning" "their" farms and having money in "their" pockets has made me[highlight=#ffff99] feel faint[/highlight]. We must hasten to confiscate same and return it all to The People™ in the name of the Kollektive.

Image On the other hand, I wish we could use this approach -- don't wait for them to destroy your land and hope they'll walk into a trap afterward, but go after them first and wipe them out -- in dealing with jihadists of every kind.

Here Comrade RedD - May I offer you a wee nip?

catnip_tequila.jpg

Comrades - I'm afraid it will take more than gopher-gooser to dislodge those Rethuglikkkans -

Something more like this: