Feminists praise Johnson for hitting woman: equal treatment

[img]/images/Johnson_Feminist_Hero.jpg[/img]

TALLAHASSEE, FL - While waiting in line at a bar, De'Andre Johnson, the quarterback for Florida State University, physically assaulted a female patron by brutally punching her in the face. The video of the assault went viral over social media, outraging people across the country. The majority of Americans condemned Johnson and his actions, calling him an embarrassment that has no place in higher education, especially as a role model for the youth who look up to him.

The Florida academic community was horrified by the incident and demanded that Johnson be kicked out of the prestigious university for his cowardly behavior. FSU quickly granted the demand. Since his dismissal, Johnson has not only been removed from the football team but is no longer even allowed to return to the FSU campus.

However, not everyone shared the same sentiment. A feminist group who call themselves "Radical Feminists of America" publicly defended Johnson, claiming that he is obviously someone who overlooks gender in his decision-making, as evidenced by the fact that he punched a 21 year old female, who was out celebrating her birthday, just as hard and with just as little restraint as if she were a man.

maxresdefault.jpg
"He deserves our praise, not our anger," said the spokeswoman for the group nicknamed Big Red. "It was a very brave thing for him to do, striking a female-identified person in a public place, in a society dominated by patriarchy and male chauvinism. Who's to say that a female should be spared a physical assault just because of her gender? There are a lot of brainwashed men out there who conform to society's gender-based expectations, thinking they're too good to fight with a woman. It's just as wrong as not hiring a woman for any job just because of her gender. We applaud Johnson's actions as proof that our society is evolving to be more accepting of modern understanding of gender equality."

The statement has caught the attention of internet users who have shared the RFA's position on the treatment of females by males. Some progressive commenters agree that it should be socially acceptable to strike a woman, discarding the patriarchal taboo forbidding a man to hit women like they would hit other men, while others insist that, in spite of all the academic data accumulated by Women's Studies departments, it is still wrong to hit anyone, especially a woman.

The debate over Johnson's actions and whether it was an act of equal treatment or a cowardly and detestable thing to do has been raging across an uncountable number of Internet profiles and posts, both small and large. The Radical Feminists of America have since started a petition to force FSU to bring back Johnson and to formally apologize for his recent dismissal from the university.

Personally I was embarrassed for her. She hits like a girl. Get her some boxing lessons and have round 2 in the ring.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Personally I was embarrassed for her. She hits like a girl. Get her some boxing lessons and have round 2 in the ring.

BigRedIsRocky.jpg

Red- "I can't feel nothin'; Gotta be hit by sumthin'. Hit me Johnson."
Johnson- "I don't wanna do it!"
Red- "Hit me Johnson. Hit me Johnson. Hit me Johnson."

Found this when looking of the pic of "Big Red" used above. Says it all about feminists:

Feminists.jpg

I haven't laughed this much in years!

walrus laughing cartoon.jpg
Serves the bully right. I don't really see the need for news here . . . except for maybe the life altering course of action the woman took when deciding to harass a national hero like Comrade Johnson. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Next time the barfly skunk decides to intimidate a hero like D'angelo D'michael D'vito Johnson I'm 99% sure the serial oppressor will keep the vicious behavior to herself. Hopefully she gets some jail time for this foul operation. What's the world coming to?

If you're in the mood to dismiss academic Gender Studies as fleeting nonsense, consider that you are yourself are about to be dismissed as fleeting nonsense by the amassed works of authoritative scientists in Women's Studies. They are the ones creating a new paradigm in the heads of the new generation, and who exactly are you?

You, comrade, are only an insignificant conformist who bitterly clings to his/her/its imposed sexual identity and doesn't have the guts to challenge gender expectations imposed on you by the patriarchal society, accepting your gender role as a male or a female solely due to social conditioning, which is based on the archaic understanding of gender as men/women only.

That faulty binary vision of gender has already been disproved: humanity has always consisted of multiple genders, of which the ruling classes didn't want you to know until the progressives took over the academia and began to speak truth to power and redefining the meaning of "normal."

Don't think you're normal because you're not. You are "cisgender" - a person who by nature or by choice conforms to gender based expectations of society. (Also referred to as 'Genderstraight' or 'Gender Normative'.) In other words, you are a bitter clinger to your guns, your religion, and your sexual identity. As such you have no business questioning enlightened academic discourse.

Mandatory reading, comrades:

Trans and Sexuality Terminologies

LGBTTSQI Terminology & Definitions

Originially Created by: By Eli Green & Eric N. Peterson

Printable PDF Verision: https://www.trans-academics.org/lgbttsqiterminology.pdf

A few notes about these definitions:

Each of these definitions has been carefully researched and closely analyzed from theoretical and practical perspectives for inclusiveness, cultural sensitivity, common usage, and general appropriateness. We have done our best to represent the most popular uses of the terms listed; however there may be some variation in definitions depending on location. Please note that each person who uses any or all of these terms does so in a unique way (especially terms that are used in the context of an identity label). Asking people for further information and/or clarification about the way in which they use the terms is encouraged. This is especially recommended when using terms which we have noted that can have a derogatory connotation.

See the terminology & definitions here - https://trans-academics.org/trans_and_sexuality_termi

Esteemed Comrade Red Square, you are right and I denounce myself for saying she hits like I girl. I have no idea which gender she identifies with, and it was insensitive of me. What I should've said was (S)he/it/they hit like a liberal. Then again I think liberals are more hair pullers, screamers and slappers. But it would explain her swing.