Fake Biden is a RACIST

[img]/images/Biden_KKK_Take_Back_Amerika.jpg[/img]

Biden Uses ‘Take Back America' Phrase Obama And Holder Think is Racist

America's National Treasure, Joe Biden has been replaced!

An evil teabagger Rethuglikkan doppelganger has been substituted for the loyal Vice Premier Uncle Joe, last seen skinny dipping as part of the witness protection program.

This evil Joe stood in front of a union worker's crowd of 250,000 (represented by 200 paid to attend and applaud on cue) in The Worker's Paradise of Detroit and uttered the racist dog-whistle "...we have to take our country back".

Dear Leader (PBUH) and his Attorney General were both offended once they read about it in the papers.

ERIC HOLDER: "You know, people talking about taking their country back. . . . There's a certain racial component to this for some people."

BARACK OBAMA (via US News) "A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to ‘take back' their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn't dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a ‘subterranean agenda' in the anti-Obama movement — a racially biased one — that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it."

Oh darn, and I was just sharpening up my pitchforks and lighting a torch, ready to follow what I thought was the genuine No. 2 Dear Leader ... and indeed there is much No. 2 being distributed here.

I was ready to agree with you, comrade, until I realized that it's crazy Uncle Joe we're talking about. He seems to have forgotten that The Party™ took the country back in 2008. Perhaps we should let him out more often. He doesn't seem to know what year it is.

(Obama) agreed that there was a ‘subterranean agenda' in the anti-Obama movement — a racially biased one — that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it.

What is Dear Leader talking about, here? Subterranean? Is he refering to all the displaced capitalists roaming the subways of NYC or the preppers living in caves and bunkers? A little clarification would help our drive to deal with this problem. When Dear Leader says there is nothing he can do, we know that's just code word for "an executive order will soon be forthcoming". Either that or He's telling us he has no strategy and we know what a brilliant strategy that deceptive propaganda is. He's always 10 steps ahead leading from behind.

See, he has to be an imposter! Since January 31, 2007, our beloved Crazy Uncle Joe sees Dear Leader as "articulate, bright and clean". Such an open declaration of oblivious color-blinding loyalty cannot be reversed, so it must be a teabagger sock-puppet. As Joe has taught us, "This is a big f***ing deal!"

No other explanation is possible.

Comrade Joe might be talking about taking back the country from Comrade Hillary. The Party seems to have forgotten (ahem) that the VP is entitled to be "next in line" for the presidency. His choice of words is unfortunate, but that's part of Joe's charm.

220px-Bull_Connor_(1960).jpg

1868DemocraticRibbon.png
(The Ribbon is from the 1868 Democrat Presidential Campaign)