Express Your Capitalist Guilt - Champion Secretarial Subsidy

Washington Post - We don't know the actual identity of the gatekeeper to the legendary Oracle of Omaha, but whoever it is has become President Obama's metaphor for the ordinary middle-class Americans who needs a fair shake from the government.

“Warren Buffett's secretary shouldn't pay a higher tax rate than Warren Buffett. There's no justification for it,” President Obama insisted while pitching his $4 trillion deficit reduction plan in the Rose Garden on Monday.
Full Text

If you have been underpaying your employees, if you are feeling guilty about excessive earnings, start a drive to force others to subsidize your employees' benefits. Feel better today.

secretary.jpg

If the millionaires paid their Fair Share™ this secretary would be able to afford a longer skirt and wouldn't be subject to the occasional slaps on the ass by the office's sexist. The world can't wait! End secretarial ass slapping, NOW! Raise Warren Buffett's taxes!

I propose that all millionaires be made to wear dollar signs in their lapels, so that all underpaid secretaries will be able to seduce the dorkiest, nerdiest ones in exchange for eventual hefty payments of child support and alimony spot them, and report them to the Equalization of Opportunity and Employment.

While this photo seems to make me all tingly even without the words of dear leader, why does she not pick up whatever she dropped, and get back to work? Furthermore, her legs do not look like sausages bursting from their casings. This is most unequal.

Tovarich......

Not to hasty now....

Perhaps some unscrupulous reactionary super-glued her hands to her ankles !

But whatever the reason is for her position ( as it were ),
rest assured that Bush is ultimately responsible for it.

Snicker, snicker .......

I must respectfully disagree, Comrade. Secretarial staff of such "skill" are un-influenced, there is no trace of Bush. She must be a Libertarian.

It is in the best interest of the MSM to "Lick Bush. " This young lady is in no position to participate in such politics.