Dutch Mohammed Cartoon Contest

[img]/images/JeSuisMohammed_Map_Terror.jpg[/img]

Geert Wilders is organising a Mohammed cartoon contest. As a graphically-oriented collective, wouldn't it be nice if one of our comrades were to be permitted to show his/her/its/Xe's works in the Dutch parliament? So... let your inner artist speak, pray to your muses and grab a pencil! More info here and here.

Minitrue wrote:As a graphically-oriented collective…

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY ORIENTATION?

#triggered

Unless the government determines that we are artists and issues corresponding credentials allowing us to act as such, all citizens must remain non-artists by default and not attempt to manufacture any art without the express permission by their superiors.

It is a good thing our kollektive consists of artists who have been issued government certificates based on their good intentions and korrekt thinking.

I threw up on the shrubs outside a bar once, I suppose I can identify as an artist...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I threw up on the shrubs outside a bar once, I suppose I can identify as an artist...

Did it ever cross your mind that a homeless family or a family of ground squirrels might be living under that shrub? I doubt it.

It was ART! And dammit I'm entitled to a subsidy.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]It was ART![/highlight] And dammit I'm entitled to a subsidy.

Ivan's Puke-asso ?? - daa