Donors shocked by Hillary's speech on pro-choice eugenics

[img]/images/Hillary_Quote_Abortion_Eugenics.jpg[/img]

On June 15, 2015, during a private $75,000 per plate fundraiser held by Hillary Clinton at the Ty Warner Penthouse in New York City, the former U.S. Senator has reportedly made some unsettling statements regarding her plans once elected to office.

While guests were not allowed to bring any recording devices into the ballroom, one of them was still able to carry a cell phone. "George" (not his real name) was expecting a call from a doctor about his mother who had earlier been hospitalized with a heart condition, and the security detail allowed him to keep his phone as long as it was switched to silent mode.

The reception was uneventful at first, says George. The guests socialized with Mrs. Clinton and her staff over fine food and drinks until the presidential hopeful took to the podium and addressed the group of about 150 attendees with her vision of a better future for America.

"She started off talking about fairness, minimum wage, women's rights, gun control - usual issues for every progressive candidate," George recalls. "But then suddenly I couldn't believe my ears. I thought I was dreaming at first. She started speaking of her plans, once elected, to encourage abortion as a method of population control. That made me feel physically ill. I looked around in disbelief. Nobody else seemed to be shocked at all, they just kept nodding. That's when I placed my phone under the table and started recording. I'm completely on board with her other agenda items and donated money to her campaign, but this was horrific."

While the cell phone recording produced a rather low-quality audio, the voice in it has a very recognizable pitch and cadence that can only belong to Hillary Clinton, and with some exceptions the words can still be easily deciphered. Below is a partial transcript of Mrs. Clinton's words at the fundraiser:

I understand that America is not quite ready to fully accept federal sponsorship of abortion. That is why the first term of my presidency will be devoted to gaining social acceptance of abortion. We will create an organization that cannot be traced back to the federal government, which will be raising awareness about overpopulation and its effects on society and the environment, while simultaneously campaigning for public acceptance of abortion.

This organization will generate a steady stream of commercials, infomercials, and public service announcements on every major TV channel. We will flood the internet with online ads, book our representatives for many popular talk shows, and secure our product placement in major TV shows and movies made by our supporters and contributors. Our team of ghost writers will create a large series of cross-linked and interconnected articles, which will appear in sequence in America's most widely read magazines, newspapers, and online editions.

It will be an unstoppable deluge of information about the huge benefits of abortion, while debunking and ridiculing the so-called moral objections by categorizing a fetus as a parasite. There still are a lot of people out there who honestly believe that a fetus is a living human being when it's not.

We believe that by 2020, when I will begin my second term, public opinion will be conditioned enough for us to pass a law that will legally obligate one in six pregnant women who get their insurance through the Health Care Reform Act, to abort their fetuses. Those who don't follow the law will be dropped from health insurance plans and face stiff penalties which will be collected from their wages.

Six other guests came forward to confirm the authenticity of the recording, saying that they were upset with Mrs. Clinton's plans for federally enforced abortion.

An invitee who only wants to be known as 'Jane,' recalls that after Mrs. Clinton said the above words, she used an overhead projector to show charts about China's successful population control through gender-selective abortions, assuring her donors that she plans to adopt a similar policy in the United States.

"Only she said it will be different in the sense that China is mostly aborting female fetuses, but in America we should be aborting the male ones," remembers Jane. "She told us that all abortions will be gender-neutral at first, but she already had researchers looking into how the law might work if it was used to weed out males."

Jane, whose recollections of the fundraiser have been confirmed by other guests, says that Hillary Clinton blamed the impending overpopulation on "uneducated, lower-income families of everyday Americans who breed like rabbits without regard to the impact on society or the environment."

Quoting a leading American feminist and founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, Mrs. Clinton promised the audience of affluent donors to "stop our national habit of human waste" and institute compassionate, pro-choice policies of eugenics to extinguish "the rising stream of the unfit" with mandatory, federally subsidized abortions among those everyday Americans whose combined household income was less than $75,000 a year.

"I had just paid $75,000 to be in the same room with Hillary," said a visibly shaken Jane through tears. "She was my hero. I loved and always supported her without question. And when I finally got to meet my hero in person, she had to remove her mask and reveal a hideous monster."

Komrade Chedo! Snopes is gearing up to denounce in 3... 2... 1...

Spot the difference between these two pictures.

[img]/images/Hillary_Goebbels.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Spot the difference between these two pictures.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
The one on the right is wearing a hat on his head. The one on the left is wearing her ass on her head.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Image The one on the right is wearing a hat on his head. The one on the left is wearing her ass on her head.
Image Did you not mean "her head up her ass"?

One is pure evil . . . . a nihilistic psychopath that wants to destroy everything. The other one is a bit inferior.

Comrade Director Red, there are many differences! On the right, an evil racist, the left a tolerant, peaceful, wonderful Messiah! The Hillsiah shall save her people from the horrible "values" that supposedly built AmeriKKKa, and instead replace them with free everything. Free TV, Free Computers, Free Money! She shall raise up the poor and bring down the rich! Praises shall ring from every valley and mountaintop of the Hillsiah's miracles! Red and Yellow, Black and White, Some are more Equal than Others in Her sight!

It is time to form the People's Holy Trinity!:

PeoplesHolyTrinity.jpg

However, FreeDom will not be on the list of free things, as there isn't an unlimited supply of Dom Deluise. And who would want a free supply of Dom anyway? Just the IDEA sounds sickening. I mean, who would want an unlimited free supply of this!?:

domdeluise.jpg

Image The difference is that the one on the left is wearing a necklace. The one on the right is wearing a tie. Other than that, there's barely a difference at all.

I just got an email from an editor of the Steynian blog, asking me to confirm that this article is indeed satire. Here's what I wrote back (and then I thought I might as well post it here in case anyone else has similar doubts).

=========================================

It is satire, of course, but the references to eugenics and the quotes, "stop our national habit of human waste" and "the rising stream of the unfit" come directly from the feminist icon Margaret Sanger, who paved the way for people like Hillary. The references to China come from her (and Obama's with all his prog staff's) admiration of Chinese totalitarian efficiency. And I had to put "everyday Americans" in there, too, because that's her own expression, apparently meaning "non-elite Americans" who are, in fact, no more than cattle to her. The story was written by our frequent contributor, Chedoh, but I made some edits and additions, including the Sanger quotes and some other lines.

Just recently The View, the UK Daily Mail and the UK Mirror presented a story about Christians United for Israel's Pastor Hagee who allegedly stated that women saying God's name during intercourse should be "prosecuted." It was based on a similar spoof from a leftist website called Newslo, but they didn't bother to check the facts and used it to ridicule and deligitimize Christianity, like they always do. Remember Tina Fey spoofing Sarah Palin? A lot of Dem voters still believe Sarah really said all those stupid things in earnest.

I think most people will be able to tell that our story is a spoof, but even if some don't and take our satire for real, this will be pennies compared to the destruction the Dems habitually commit using the mainstream media platform. They deserve to taste their own medicine for a change.

It's the neck-tie, isn't it?

Red Square wrote:...I think most people will be able to tell that our story is a spoof, but even if some don't and take our satire for real, this will be pennies compared to the destruction the Dems habitually commit using the mainstream media platform. They deserve to taste their own medicine for a change.

For some odd reason the phrase "Not only am I a member, I'm the fucking president!" comes to mind.

Red Square wrote:I just got an email from an editor of the Steynian blog, asking me to confirm that this article is indeed satire. Here's what I wrote back (and then I thought I might as well post it here in case anyone else has similar doubts), etc, etc, etc...

Oh darn. And just when I was finally convinced to vote Hillary.

This is a trick question, right?

[img]/images/Hillary_Goebbels.jpg[/img]
Hugo Boss didn't design pantsuits?

I'm just wondering, which donors were shocked? Was it the sperm donors? I could see how they might be shocked, after all the effort they went to.