Donald Trump meets with first woman president

[img]/images/Trump_woman_President_Croatia.jpg[/img]

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović: Croatia has a hot woman President

Kolinda Grabar Kitarović is the first woman President of Croatia and also the youngest. But be careful. Despite her 47 years here she shows off a bikini in the Croatian beaches.

She is the perfect demonstration that beauty and intelligence can be the same, and it is not true that all the beautiful are idiots, as well as all those ugly are intelligent. Kolinda also has also debunked another myth that is the one of the blondes. She is a perfect natural blonde with a truly stunning physique. In politics she is distinguished for her skill and her aggressiveness. Her party has made war against corruption and malfeasance.

In other news, President Grabar-Kitarovic handed out tops at the NATO summit today just hours before her country played England. Trump was also presented with a Croatian football shirt - a number 9 - with his name written on the back.

She has been a driving force behind the initiative to diversify the region's energy supply and make it less dependent on Russian energy sources.

[img]/images/Trump_woman_President_Croatia_With_Her.jpg[/img]

A little Gedankenexperiment

1. Trump and President Kitarović meet and hit it off
  2. They like each other so much they arrange a ceremonial marriage alliance
  3. Enamored of his success with Melania and Kolinda, Trump remains in Eastern Europe rebuilding the Austro-Hungarian Empire to provide a bulwark against Putin and possibly Erdoğan

As brave members of The Resistance™, do we like this because Trump then becomes someone else's problem, or do we hate it because it means Trump is "turning back the clock" to an age even more hateful and oppressive than our own, a truly dark age before we even had a constitution to ignore?

Already a comment on Facebook:

Wait a second...my Croatian is rusty, but her name's Grabher Kittyrovic??

Ah, yes, the mountains of Croatia, I remember them well...

Wouldn't that be the SECOND first woman President he has met?

obama-trump-handshake.jpg

Red Square wrote:Already a comment on Facebook:

Wait a second...my Croatian is rusty, but her name's Grabher Kittyrovic??

Who cares what her name is? Hubba, Hubbanov!

I'd gladly trade our MTE for this TTE (we rocket people love our acronyms).

I'm sure she'd get every red-blooded Comrade from 18 to 20 to enlist in the People's Army just so they could enjoy being Commanded by this Chief (hopefully with a whip)! And not just the cis-male Comrades; she has major cross-over power with the LGBTUVWXY equal members as well.

Holy Trotsky, is she hotskie!

- SK

Chief Designer wrote: Holy Trotsky, is she hotskie!

Precisely what the world was supposed to be saying about OUR President, had it not been for those pesky Russian hackers.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Remember the good old days?

Aaaaahhhh yyyeeeesssss:

If the above embedded version below doesn't work in your browser, use this link: https://vimeo.com/81694592

-KOOK

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]Ah, yes, the mountains of Croatia, I remember them well...[/highlight]
Those mountains are so large that they can be seen all the way from the Julian Alps in Slovenia. A most impressive range, although I have it on good faith from an unnamed, third party, anonymous source that they are both NOT equal. (something about a ‘cup size,' I believe – which quite frankly I didn't realize was even a geologic term)
On another note, this President Kolinda, she is a one-woman ad campaign for the Croatian tourist industry . . . no? What with over a thousand islands and a plethora of nude beaches, and on the off-chance you could view those mountains up close . . . who wouldn't want to go?