Democrats predict Trump will destroy the Sun on August 21

solar-eclipse.jpg
Democrat lawmakers and climate change scientists warn that Trump's disastrous environmental policies will culminate in the destruction of the Sun on August 21, 2017.

Since taking office, Donald Trump has been rolling back Obama-era policies that curbed climate change on the pretense of liberating business owners from unnecessary job-killing regulations. However we now know that President Obama's environmental regulations were the only thing keeping the world from being plunged into total darkness.

“Less than a year ago, none of us could imagine a President Trump ...,” Nobel laureate Al Gore said while on a tour promoting his new movie An Inconvenient Squeal. “... Now imagine a world without a Sun!”

Most scientists believe that the destruction of the Sun will be an extinction level event, turning the Earth into frozen wasteland where the surface temperature will be minus 400 degrees Fahrenheit. However climate change scientists like hockey-stick inventor Dr. Michael Mann warn that not even the destruction of the Sun will counter man-made global warning.

A protest of Trump's Sun-destroying presidency is planned for August 21. While climate scientists, environmentalists, and Hollywood celebrities pray to Gaia, Senator Maxine Waters intends to introduce legislation to create a new sun named the “Hillary Clinton Star” which should appear after a few minutes of darkness.

Women and minorities have the most to lose from an eclipse.

The sun's rays are carcinogens anyway.

(Oh dear, it is so difficult to keep track of all these dangers to one's existence.)

RedDiaperette wrote:The sun's rays are carcinogens anyway.

(Oh dear, it is so difficult to keep track of all these dangers to one's existence.)
And sunscreen promotes whiteness. You can't win.

Chairman Meow wrote:

I still can't get over DiCaprio's likeness to Lenin. I'm sure, comrades, that Hollywood filmed this scene on orders from the capitalist ruling class in an attempt to humiliate and discredit the great communist leader. Can a rape by a bear be considered a "honey-trap?"

More to the point: is this Lenin or DiCaprio? I can't really tell.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Zombie_Anim.gif[/img]

This has nothing to do with Trump destroying the sun but I really like those "what do you see in this picture" posts. I thought I would make one . . .

clinton prosecutor600.jpg

Sun shades are anti-sun and best be disposed in a environmentally friendly way. I give you instructions on the disposal.

Window shades placed into recycling, car covers moved into green houses, canopies dragged into the parks, and beach umbrellas tossed into the sea.

I'm a little concerned what with all the bear/rape memes and subsequent nano/micro/macro/humungo-aggressions displayed here. We bears are simply trans-species curious. Don't be bearaphobes fellow komrades.

For what it's worth, my cousin tells me Capt. Craptek smells like baby powder, but I swear on berries growing wild and free, none in my family will rape him. We promise. Leo however.......

This humble Prole was concerned to read this propaganda from a non-approved, lying, capitalist entity:

Boston Globe Manages to Politicize the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Legal Insurrection wrote:Who knew the sun was a Trump supporter? Make the moon great again!
Do not be fooled, Comrades! It is lies, all lies. All involved in this malicious misinformation deserve re-education and gulag at the least.

End the tyranny of solar hegemony! Fight for planetary equality, planets are people too.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:I'm a little concerned what with all the bear/rape memes and subsequent nano/micro/macro/humungo-aggressions displayed here. We bears are simply trans-species curious. Don't be bearaphobes fellow komrades.

For what it's worth, [highlight=#ffff00]my cousin tells me Capt. Craptek smells like baby powder[/highlight], but I swear on berries growing wild and free, none in my family will rape him. We promise. Leo however.......

That's Comrade Putout's doing. She makes me roll around in it before we... anyway... I didn't know you two were related. Hmmmm.

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Svyet spoke wisely when he[/color] wrote:Kaptain, I just found one of your military photos. I promise I won't make any squirrel/rape memes. No Sir, not at all.

Comrade Svyet,

Thanks for acknowledging the obvious. I will always defend The Party's™ nuts and Comrade Putout's virtue! (and I don't need a 14.7mm to handle it) My motto is and has always been:

"Let no man (or womyn, LGBT, etc.,) come between a prog and his (her, its, whatever's) grog!"