Decoding the sexist 'dogwhistle' terminology of the right

[img]/images/Hillary_wordle.jpg[/img]

With 2016 just around the corner, our beloved Comrade Klintonov is coming under fire by the perpetrators of the War on Women. The Politburo has issued a list of prohibited code-words when describing the shoo-in candidate for Supreme Leader:

-Polarizing
-Calculating
-Disingenuous
-Insincere
-Ambitious
-Inevitable
-Entitled
-Over-Confident
-Secretive

as well as phrases such as:

-Will Do Anything to Win
-Represents the Past
-Out of Touch

As a low-level member of the party, I suggest we make a few additions to this list. Your suggestions would be welcome and appreciated. Here are a few to get the list going:

-Private Email Server
-Benghazi
-Ambassador
-Dodging Sniper-Fire
-Lack of Accomplishments
-Youtube Video

Monica and/or Lewinsky
Whitewater
Vince Foster
Co-President
headband
pants suit

Excellent work Comrade Ivan, I had forgotten that some of those nasty words even existed. I am somewhat intrigued at your suggestion that we ban 'co-president', as well as 'headband'. Perhaps it is because of my youth that I am not familiar with these terms and their relation to Comrade Klintonov. I can see where 'co-president' could be construed as sexist, however I believe that many members in the party would be relieved to know that Comrade Willie was at the beck and call of the pant-suit clad president. The headband is a complete mystery that may require further discussion.

cattle futures
Rose Law Firm
Vince Foster
Arkansas
Little Rock
First Lady of Arkansas(!)
listening tour
stepping stone (as in becoming Senator from NY)
fish wife
witch

And the right's all time favorite quotes:

"I am sick and tired...."

"What difference at this point does it make???"

"...I ain't no ways tahrrrd..."
"...wouldn't know a Twitter from a tweeter, but it sounds important..."
3:00 am phone call

CANKLE

I made this Word-Cloud to help us all remember which words are NOT to be used in conjunction with discussions of Comrade Hillary:
Clinton Word-Cloud.JPG

I would also like to add one of Mrs. Klintonov's less-stellar moments that should be removed from the annals and never spoken of again: "I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I come from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy..."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]"...I ain't no ways tahrrrd..."[/highlight]
"...wouldn't know a Twitter from a tweeter, but it sounds important..."
3:00 am phone call

CANKLE
Exactly.

Konservative_Punk wrote:I made this Word-Cloud to help us all remember which words are NOT to be used in conjunction with discussions of Comrade Hillary
Equal minds think equally, comrade! I was already making the illustration above at https://www.wordle.net when you posted your word cloud. Oh well, the more the equaller!

Red Square wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:I made this Word-Cloud to help us all remember which words are NOT to be used in conjunction with discussions of Comrade Hillary
Equal minds think equally, comrade! I was already making the illustration above at https://www.wordle.net when you posted your word cloud. Oh well, the more the equaller!
You know you are truly a working part of the kollektive when you are in-sync with Red Square. It is my honor to be on the same page with such a supremely equal member of The Party as yourself. Great work as always comrade. I knew you would come through with a much more equal image than the one I so hastily threw together. Of course I intend to share it with the unwashed masses.

Plus:

Brothers
Favoritism
Hush money
Separation agreement
Exit statement

Now how much would you pay? But wait! There's more!

With every bag of Hillary, you also get, absolutely free, prior restraint! No, not the phrase, YOU get prior restraint!

I still think hear voices in my head telling me that "Cankle" should be overstamped across the graphic...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I still think hear voices in my head telling me that "Cankle" should be overstamped across the graphic...
As newly approved State Surgeon my saw is certified for Canlkeotomy. I am applying for grant to produce a movie about State Mandated Canlkeotomy. It could become an approved State Hit at the theaters. I envision Cankleotomy 2, 3, 4... who knows how far it could go. I am grateful to Hillary and the Party for this great opportunity to showcase my talents.

Along with "cattle futures"... Robert "Red" Bone, Refco, James Blair, Tyson Foods, James McDougal, Whitewater Development.

Dr. Worddust wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I still think hear voices in my head telling me that "Cankle" should be overstamped across the graphic...
As newly approved State Surgeon my saw is certified for Canlkeotomy. I am applying for grant to produce a movie about State Mandated Canlkeotomy. It could become an approved State Hit at the theaters. I envision Cankleotomy 2, 3, 4... who knows how far it could go. I am grateful to Hillary and the Party for this great opportunity to showcase my talents.
Wouldn't the correct term be 'canklectomy'? And how does that work exactly? Do you sew the feet back on to the remaining stubs? Either way, we should probably add both terms to the list if prohibited speech, just to be sure.