Dear Leader's "offishal" birth certificate!

Well, take that you teabaggers and rethugiKKKans! The party has found the OFFISHAL (current truth: this is how the word is now to be spelled) birth certificate for Dear Leader. You teabaggers insist he wasn't born in the USSA??! Well, the witness checked a box saying he WAS born in the USSA! So there! This should finally make you teabaggers shut up!! Stop hatin' on Dear Leader and bein' so racist™!

bo birth cretificate copy_thumb[2]_thumb[4][3].jpg

I'm glad that we now have "offishal documentation" of Dear Leader's birth records, as verified by the Democratic Nat'l Committee.

This should shut up those birthers once and for all.

Otherwise, someone might try to pass off a sloppy counterfeit version to discredit Dear Leader.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Just came across this article, posted in September of 2009. It is the best article, to date, I have ever read that actually proves Obama is ineligible to be President and further proves there is a conspiracy to make this happen.

It makes the birth certificate irrelevant.

In addition, please read the update links posted just below the title: The Theory is Now a Conspiracy III.

This will validate your doubts about our current president's eligibility.

It is well-written, not hysterical, very thoughtful and insightful. Something in me calmed when I read it, even though this is very serious stuff. I think this is because it is a relief to finally see the truth.

https://www.canadafreepress.com/2009/williams091209.htm

Let the capitalist propagandist know that we have the real stuff here.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Let the capitalist propagandist know that we have the real stuff here.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Yeah, Let's do that, Hammer!

Let us use the sledge one to hammer it home!