Dear Leader fails social experiment

Washington, DC, the adopted homeland of Dear Leader, was recently part of a social experiment.

A source, who has now been purged, captured Dear Leader himself partaking in this grand experiment.

0722-cellphones-lanes-ap-01-1200x630.jpg

So what other sidewalk regulations should be enacted in The People's State of America?

0722-cellphones-lanes-ap-4.jpg

Actually, Dear Leader made a hole-in-one just when everyone had given up hope!

31246-0722-cellphones-lanes-ap-4-2.jpg

White lines? That is just racist. We should put multicolored lines to be equal.

Obummerphone users should have the entire sidewalk, the rest of you can walk in the street.

One lane for cellphones, one lane for those with a pen....

H.R. 255983227.1

I propose an amendment to the 1990 ADA. (Americans with Disabilities Act)

The purpose of my amendment is obvious to anyone walking through certain sections of a city at 3 AM on their way home from a drunken party. As they approach a group of individuals resting on the porch steps of a vacant building, they often succumb to an irrational fear of death and dismemberment and avoid the strangers by crossing the street. This "racist" escape tactic is clearly demeaning and hurtful to those innocent youth and people of varying colors and dispositions. My amendment would mandate all future sidewalk construction be limited to one side of any public street. In addition, all towns and cities must immediately cordon off and subsequently demolish one of the two sidewalks currently found on any public thoroughfare within their jurisdiction. Funding for the demolition and construction of single-side, anti-racist walkways will be obtained in a manner to be determined by the acting head of a newly formed DOJ special division - The Bureau of Sidewalk Justice.

Amended as follows; separate (but equal) lanes shall be constructed and identifed for use by minorities with skittles, and a lane for hyphenated pedestrians with licenced handguns.

Yep, sounds shovel-ready to me...

Tovarichi wrote:Amended as follows; separate (but equal) lanes shall be constructed and identifed for use by minorities with skittles, and a lane for hyphenated pedestrians with licenced handguns.

Yep, sounds shovel-ready to me...

Comrade T,

I'm honored to have you as co-sponsor to my amendment H.R. 255983227.1 (hereafter to be designated H.R. 255983227.2) Our new alliance represents a consensus of otherwise disparate views and attitudes on a wide range of topics, and serves as a reminder to the forces of evil that diversity of opinion, or even species, cannot stand when confronted by the unified forces of Justice, Equality and Peace among fellow travelers strolling hand in paw along the path to Next Tuesday.™

I will be removing 3 of the 47 pages of documented personal insults and attacks you've leveled against me since October of 2012 as a gesture of solidarity and future cooperation. A toast is in order! To you Tovarichi, my Comrade!

While the legislative process is impressive I nonetheless recall Mao Zedong's famous creed "Political power comes through the barrel of a gun."

Those lanes are racist. If they had asked for the right behavior, there is no way
Dear Leader ™ would have fail at anything.

thefirstvatcationers.jpg