Daily Kos imitates the People's Cube: Global Warming Wager

Image Sometimes it seems counterproductive to satirize the progs because they just take our ideas and turn them into official slogans.

It only took seven years for Daily Kos to catch up with our satire, Pascal's Global Warming Wager: Amen and Hallelujah!, in which we applied Pascal's famous wager about the existence of God to Global Warming. We also pointed to a scientific fact that Global Warming provides the means for the ignorant to declare with absolute certainty that they know the unknowable.

And now a Daily Kos creature named Bright Creature posts this on his/her/its blog, restating our goody arguments with the seriousness of an extinct vegetable:

Apparently, the failure to recognize the absurdity of one's own thinking is what makes a prog a prog. Sometimes I feel I should stop satirizing them because it only gives them more ideas.

Ushanka tip to Comrade Mi, who sent us the link.

Happy New Year, fellow Party members! May life always imitate The Great Almighty Cube!

Red Square wrote: Apparently, the failure to recognize the absurdity of one's own thinking is what makes a prog a prog. Sometimes I feel I should stop satirizing them because it only gives them more ideas.

Indeed, Comrade Red. One of the ironies of........well.....irony is that when it is done exceptionally well, some people don't understand the irony. Which is ironic, in and of itself.

For the clinically and dangerously stupid, irony is inspiration!

There must be a People's Cube poster in that!

IRONY IS INSPIRATION

Their God of Global Warming resembles the Sun?