Coffee, Tea, or Hillary

Dear gang,

Thanks for your support. I'm very pleased with all your efforts to intimidate da press. T'anks!

We been brainstorming some ideas on where da campaign should go on da foreign policy issues. I been thinkin'. Everybody seems ta believe dat da fact I took gazillions of foreign bucks from foreigners whilst I was Secretary of State is a liability. Nothin' could be further from da truth.

Here's how it is. Dis is how da campaign will work. I'm a workin' girl. I flew all over da world like a frickin' international high class gal visiting all those super rich gentlemen and takin' dem in da Clinton bed for big bucks. All those big leaders of the world are in bed with me and like being in bed with me. I'm on very intimate terms wit' all of them. Dis is a big plus 'cause I got them all in my hands.

So on da domestic front I'm all 'bout women's rights and stuff and for international relations an' foreign policy I'm a high class international workin' gal who's got all d'os guys in bed wi'd me.

So, for da campaign everybody can reject da two extremes of da far left Coffee Party or da far right Tea Party. Coffee, Tea, or Me? People will pick da liberated workin' gal.

Coffee, Tea, or Hillary? Let's put a international high class workin' gal in da White House.

hdr22

hdr22 induced nausea when he wrote:Coffee, Tea, or Hillary?

Check, please.

Lev Termen wrote:
hdr22 induced nausea when he wrote:Coffee, Tea, or Hillary?

Check, please.
Oh, you mean Bill? That's part of the package with Hillary.

Well, now we know how she'll handle the 3am phone call.

It's will always be a comfort to know that our president will be treated, by the rest of the world's leaders, the same way The People™ are treated by the government.

To quote Rolling Stone:

Have fun with it!

Finally we will have a transparent president we can trust.

clintonemail.jpg

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Vote for her and you get cake.

The cake is a lie...The cake is a lie...The cake is a lie...