CNN host Fareed Zakaria calls for jihad rape of white women

Zakaria_Islam.jpg

Fareed Zakaria, CNN host of 'Foreign Affairs,' a program focusing on international events, has in his private blog called for the merciless rape of white females by Islamic minority groups shortly after openly gloating over the rise in premature deaths of white males in his article in The Washington Post.

Zakaria's blog post unapologetically calls to increase the death rate of white Middle America by systematically targeting Caucasian females.

"The white race is rightfully failing because it is a foolish, arrogant, and self-absorbed ethnicity that has racism infused into its very genes. While the sharp incline of the death rate of white males is a good start, the solution to the 'white question' will not be reached until there is a sharp decline in the population of white females as well. Much more needs to be done in this regard if this country is ever to advance from its ignorant backwardness towards being an actually inhabitable nation.

Thankfully, the Prophet Muhammad has given us a foolproof way to speed up the decline of a vanquished nation by treating their women as our sex slaves. They may try and fight the unstoppable tide, but their resistance will grow only weaker as the white race loses its ability to keep its head above water. We may yet see some final convulsions before white Middle America is decreased to a manageable number where it can be more easily controlled."

The blog post was removed from Zakaria's blog within a few hours, after it began to receive negative attention.

CNN officials have refused to take action against their employee, stating that there was no evidence of hate speech or racism in Zakaria's writings because he only targeted whites and not minorities. "Some people are just being too sensitive," a CNN representative said in defense of Zakaria, adding that "someone's hurt feelings should not inhibit our right to free speech."

"Every death of a white person brings tears of joy to my eyes," Zakaria posted on his Twitter account shortly after having to remove his blog post, in what is believed to be a passive-aggressive response to his critics.

While many have indeed expressed emotional pain and fear after reading his controversial statements, no apology has been heard from Zakaria or CNN at the time of this writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE

Jan 17, 2016: Fareed Zakaria responds to our satire on CNN; we write him back.

An open letter to Fareed Zakaria from The People's Cube

Jan 12, 2016: Snopes debunks and under-debunks this story.

Snopes debunking of People's Cube needs more debunking

Comrade Chedoh, at least one has to admire Fareed Zakaria, The Washington Post and CNN for attempting to raise the current level of political discourse. Although the post was removed, I am quite sure that CNN and The Washington Post will continue to ensure that his comments and discussions will be conducted in a fashion that is as nonpartisan as possible. Perhaps in time, after the Great Satan has been conquered, Fareed could at last spend a little quality time with his many wives and kids, toss a couple of goats on the barbie and share a few brewskis with his Korandethal buddies before a stoning or the sawing off a few heads of infidels.

Sorry Comrade Trashmouth, but the name Washington Post and that degenerate fact-checking site for that matter (I cant even bring myself to type their name) are firmly on my List of Enemies ™ so we will not be discussing them.

It's happening: life imitates the People's Cube.

Large Muslim mobs sexually harass scores of young women on New Years Eve in Germany

A large group of Muslims sexually harassed scores of young women in and around the main train station of Cologne. They even ripped off one girl's stockings and underwear.

“They were with their hands really everywhere. This is something I've never experienced,” said one 22-year old victim. “When we called for help, they laughed.” Bags and valuables had “been robbed.” And one 17-year-old is quoted as saying: “I had fingers on every orifice”

Image Sadly it is happening.... and it is only going to happen more. In the land and belief they come from, women are just objects, maybe even less. Just because these men migrate to a Western country does not mean that this sentiment will just magically change. They are the most ignorant and intolerant people on the face of the earth whose sexist, homophobic, and racist behaviors are constantly excused by the Left. Someone needs to call them on it.

The people who excuse their behavior are also the idiots who believe Islam is a race. Make no mistake: it is an ideology.

This article is absolutely blurring the lines between prog off and on. Satire has become the new reality. Well done comrade, plan A going perfectly.

Chedoh wrote:Sorry Comrade Trashmouth, but the name Washington Post and that degenerate fact-checking site for that matter (I cant even bring myself to type their name) are firmly on my List of Enemies ™ so we will not be discussing them.
What is this "Washington Post"? Never heard of it.

As far as fact checking, the only site worthy of this description is that on which we write now!!!

In the meantime, Chedoh, I know some pretty good defense attorneys near you, in case the bourgeois concept of "libel" comes up.

We are gloriously on track for the great progressive rule of sharia law! Wonderful!

White woman is call for rape of Freak Zakhari and is prompt recant when come to senses.

He stole the idea, anyway:

Fareed Zakaria suspended by CNN, Time for plagiarism:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

Welcome IvanTumekulof... we don't see many Ivans around here!

Were you involved with the defunct IVAN BROS. TRACTOR WERKS?

Are you a married man, sir?

Comrades, The peoples watch-dog Snopes.com has the following to say with about this wonderful and glorious website in regards to this post.

"There was nothing to the report, however; it was just another fake news item that apparently originated with a clickbait web site known for spreading malware."

Congratulations are certainly in order to Kommissar for winning the recognition of Snopes.com. Now I must be off to remove the malware from my computer.

Comrade Cvetic, the name S****s.com if forbidden to be spoken in my presence. Grab your jacket and report to loading bay 12 at the People's train station and be sure to bring your own shovel!

As for our former comrades who insist on constantly attacking our glorious cube's credibility, it turns my stomach to watch them yet again slap our truthful reporting in the face. I thought they were on board with our progressive ideals but it would seem we have misjudged them. Like Dear Leader Obama at his last speech about mandating gun control, my emotions have overcome me. I am weeping in grief at this betrayal that is just another sequence in a long list of betrayals by these back-stabbing criminals. But it doesn't matter, there is infinite room at the Gulags as the comrade who posted before me will also discover.

Is Snopes losing its touch? It took a week and 35,000 shares in social media for them to respond to this current truth. And the way they did it is either unprofessional or deliberately malicious.
Foreign Affairs
Fake news reports that CNN host Fareed Zakaria posted a blog entry calling for white women to be raped by Islamic minority groups.
I posted our response to Snopes here:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 17417.html

It was just another fake news item that apparently originated with a clickbait web site known for spreading malware.

-Jeff Zarronandia

A fake article Snopes made with a fictional character. Who really trusts people named Jeff? I bet ya, Jeff is just another capitalist myth. Comrades, know that the Party did not place Snopes as a trusted media source since Snopes brings up capitalist lies.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
It was just another fake news item that apparently originated with a clickbait web site known for spreading malware.
-Jeff ZarronandiaA fake article Snopes made with a fictional character. Who really trusts people named Jeff? I bet ya, Jeff is just another capitalist myth. Comrades, know that the Party did not place Snopes as a trusted media source since Snopes brings up capitalist lies.

American Society of Muleskinners "award winner" indeed! Has PETA been made aware of this flagrant, egregious abuse of precious animal life,.. and if not, why not? ANSWER ME!!

" either unprofessional or deliberately malicious...." Komrade Red Square - I know you were trying to be fair in only allocating one of these options to "that other website" but could they not be both unprofessional AND deliberately malicious?

Breakout the tissue box, Comrades! Comrade Zakaria has hurt feelings. There is even a response from Zakaria himself about this very article.

The Current Truth marches on, comrades!

Thank you, Comrade Chedoh, for vigilance. The Cube has hit a wasp nest, it seems, setting a lot of things in motion.

One such thing is that one of our advertising providers, Content.ad, has informed me that they won't pay the revenue generated by the recent spike in traffic because "The Content.ad Compliance Team has found serious quality issues" on The People's Cube. After I demanded to stop that nonsense, they dropped us altogether. They refused to explain anything beyond the vague "quality issues" but it's safe to assume that they were contacted by someone (let's call him Jeff), complaining about our content and citing the Snopes article with a ridiculous and slanderous allegation of "malware."

Talk about disgusting lies, trolling, prejudice, and fascist tactics. Imagine how Zakaria would complain if his own pay were to be deducted as a result of his online criticism. There is one victim of institutionalized bias and prejudice here, and it ain't Fareed Zakaria. But it's not hard to predict that he's going to play the victim card and extract some precious mileage out of it.

For historical purposes, in case those articles disappear or get altered, here they are:

------------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Post:

Bile, venom and lies: How I was trolled on the Internet

Fareed Zakaria Opinion writer January 14

Fareed Zakaria wrote: Thomas Jefferson often argued that an educated public was crucial for the survival of self-government. We now live in an age in which that education takes place mostly through relatively new platforms. Social networks — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. — are the main mechanisms by which people receive and share facts, ideas and opinions. But what if they encourage misinformation, rumors and lies?

In a comprehensive new study of Facebook that analyzed posts made between 2010 and 2014, a group of scholars found that people mainly shared information that confirmed their prejudices, paying little attention to facts and veracity. (Hat tip to Cass Sunstein, the leading expert on this topic.) The result, the report says, is the “proliferation of biased narratives fomented by unsubstantiated rumors, mistrust and paranoia.” The authors specifically studied trolling — the creation of highly provocative, often false information, with the hope of spreading it widely. The report says that “many mechanisms cause false information to gain acceptance, which in turn generate false beliefs that, once adopted by an individual, are highly resistant to correction.”

As it happens, in recent weeks I was the target of a trolling campaign and saw exactly how it works. It started when an obscure website published a post titled “CNN host Fareed Zakaria calls for jihad rape of white women.” The story claimed that in my “private blog” I had urged the use of American women as “sex slaves” to depopulate the white race. The post further claimed that on my Twitter account, I had written the following line: “Every death of a white person brings tears of joy to my eyes.”

Disgusting. So much so that the item would collapse from its own weightlessness, right? Wrong. Here is what happened next: Hundreds of people began linking to it, tweeting and retweeting it, and adding their comments, which are too vulgar or racist to repeat. A few ultra-right-wing websites reprinted the story as fact. With each new cycle, the levels of hysteria rose, and people started demanding that I be fired, deported or killed. For a few days, the digital intimidation veered out into the real world. Some people called my house late one night and woke up and threatened my daughters, who are 7 and 12.

It would have taken a minute to click on the link and see that the original post was on a fake news site, one that claims to be satirical (though not very prominently). It would have taken simple common sense to realize the absurdity of the charge. But none of this mattered. The people spreading this story were not interested in the facts; they were interested in feeding prejudice. The original story was cleverly written to provide conspiracy theorists with enough ammunition to ignore evidence. It claimed that I had taken down the post after a few hours when I realized it “receive[d] negative attention.” So, when the occasional debunker would point out that there was no evidence of the post anywhere, it made little difference. When confronted with evidence that the story was utterly false, it only convinced many that there was a conspiracy and coverup.

In my own experience, conversations on Facebook are somewhat more civil, because people generally have to reveal their identities. But on Twitter and in other places — the online comments section of The Post, for example — people can be anonymous or have pseudonyms. And that is where bile and venom flow freely. The Post's Dana Milbank recently quoted a tweet about a column of his that said, “Let's not mince words: Milbank is an anti-white parasite and a bigoted kike supremacist.” The comments about me were often nastier.

Elizabeth Kolbert, writing in the New Yorker, recalled an experiment performed by two psychologists in 1970. They divided students into two groups based on their answers to a questionnaire: high prejudice and low prejudice. Each group was told to discuss controversial issues such as school busing and integrated housing. Then the questions were asked again. “The surveys revealed a striking pattern,” Kolbert noted. “Simply by talking to one another, the bigoted students had become more bigoted and the tolerant more tolerant.” This “group polarization” is now taking place at hyper speed, around the world. It is how radicalization happens and extremism spreads.

I love social media. But somehow we have to help create better mechanisms in it to distinguish between fact and falsehood. No matter how passionate people are, no matter how cleverly they can blog or tweet or troll, no matter how viral things get, lies are still lies.

Breitbart.com's short response to Zakaria's lament:

Plagiarist Fareed Zakaria Demands Social Media ‘Mechanisms' Protect Him from Criticism

by JOHN NOLTE 15 Jan 2016

John Nolte wrote:Two weeks ago, serial-plagiarist Fareed Zakaria took to the pages of the Washington Post to celebrate a study that claims Middle America whites are dying in increasing numbers. CNN's left-wing eugenicist is now publicly crybabying over the blowback and demanding we “create better mechanisms” to protect him from speech that hurts his precious feelings:

I love social media. But somehow we have to help create better mechanisms in it to distinguish between fact and falsehood. No matter how passionate people are, no matter how cleverly they can blog or tweet or troll, no matter how viral things get, lies are still lies.
And who will judge what is truth and what is a lie?

A detestable plagiarist like Zakaria?

How about the Washington Post's serial-lying fact-checker Glenn Kessler?

How about CNN's White House unofficial aide Chris Cuomo?

Scratch a leftist (especially a member of the elite media), and underneath you will always find yourself faced with a fascist.

Is Comrade Zakaria suggesting that there should be a Government sanctioned safe space for elite members of the left-wing media (more importantly himself)? Just think of the glorious implications that would have!

Chedoh wrote:Is Comrade Zakaria suggesting that there should be a Government sanctioned safe space for elite members of the left-wing media (more importantly himself)? Just think of the glorious implications that would have!

Of course!

UPDATE

Jan 17, 2016: Fareed Zakaria responds to our satire on CNN; we write him back.

An open letter to Fareed Zakaria from The People's Cube

Jan 12, 2016: Snopes debunks and under-debunks this story.

Now I feel special. Comrade Fareed Zakaria is watching from above.

I didn't know that CNN was a clickbait malware spreading website. The things one learns..........

Red Square wrote:One such thing is that one of our advertising providers, Content.ad, has informed me that they won't pay the revenue generated by the recent spike in traffic because "The Content.ad Compliance Team has found serious quality issues" on The People's Cube.

Don't let this get out, comrade. If The People™ start getting the idea that they can refuse to pay because of "quality issues", they might decide to stop paying their weekly contributions to The Party's™ administration of The People™. That would be a disaster more disastrous than Climate Change™. We can't have that!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I didn't know that CNN was a clickbait malware spreading website. The things one learns..........

Red Square wrote:One such thing is that one of our advertising providers, Content.ad, has informed me that they won't pay the revenue generated by the recent spike in traffic because "The Content.ad Compliance Team has found serious quality issues" on The People's Cube.

Don't let this get out, comrade. If The People™ start getting the idea that they can refuse to pay because of "quality issues", they might decide to stop paying their weekly contributions to The Party's™ administration of The People™. That would be a disaster more disastrous than Climate Change™. We can't have that!

What makes you think the people think that our Glorious People's Government is lacking in quality? All over our glorious nation the people thank the government every second for allowing them to live! And why weekly taxation? You must be living in one of the remote towns of our Nation because the government has started to collect taxes every millisecond now.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I didn't know that CNN was a clickbait malware spreading website. The things one learns..........

What makes you think the people think that our Glorious People's Government is lacking in quality? All over our glorious nation the people thank the government every second for allowing them to live! And why weekly taxation? You must be living in one of the remote towns of our Nation because the government has started to collect taxes every millisecond now.

Comrade, hidden taxes don't exist. They're hidden. Not even The IRS knows about them. Therefore, they are not taxes. They are fees. For services rendered. Or for services that The People™ refuse to accept (like Health Insurance™).

Besides, I don't believe that The People's Republic™ lacks quality - it certainly doesn't lack quantity - I'm simply warning of possible misunderstandings that may emerge amongst The People™.

All contingencies should be considered lest anyone be offended.

Almost four years later, on March 26, 2020, Facebook banned the People's Cube for 30 days for our 2016 Zakaria parody. Makes sense. No political bias, of course. They did it because our post "goes against our Community Standards on adult sexual exploitation." No word on what exactly their standards on adult sexual exploitation might be, so we can only guess.