Christian-haters puzzled by Oregon massacre

Oregon Christian Killer.jpg
Earlier this week, Muslim foreign policy analyst Rula Jebreal suggested on CNN that GOP presidential candidates Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Ted Cruz "will have blood on their hands" if Muslims in a mosque are targeted for shooting. Applying this standard of logic to the targeting of Christians at a community college in Oregon, one can only surmise that public figures who verbally attack Christians are to blame for the killings.

Some are making the case that the leftist political class, our education system and even pop-culture have turned public opinion against Christians, causing them to be considered second class citizens, and legitimate targets for scorn. Atheists, Muslims and all others who eschew Christianity are denying their share in the responsibility for this heinous massacre.

"As I tell my students, Christianity has been a scourge on humanity throughout history and has no place in our society," stated one Muslim professor at the school, "but to blame academia for inciting hatred against Christians is absolutely ludicrous."

"What the shooter did was bad," said the student president of the college's Club of Atheists, "but it's time that Christians get the message. They think they have a right to deny LGBT couples the right to marry and wedding cakes, as well as abortion on demand and birth control for women. President Obama even said that Christians massacred Muslims during the Crusades, so I guess what goes around comes around sooner or later."

We don't get the blame because we have the moral high ground. We are on the right side of history and the Christians are on the wrong side. Who would want the love of a savior when you could have the love of The Party? Inciting hate against Muslims is wrong because they have no savior to compete with the Party and because they are the religion of peace. Give peace a chance!

It's kind of like unsafe places to pee. If you are trans and you go to pee but get punched by a hate criminal just because you have tits and a dick, the hate criminal is wrong. If you are trans and you go to pee and punch a Christian who is washing his hands while wearing a hate symbol (cross), the Christian is wrong for forcing his ideas on others. If you are trans and you drive a Suburban and get punched in the parking lot of Whole Foods, you are wrong for destroying Gaia...

Make sense?

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Make sense?

Clear as freshly distilled beet vodka comrade. It seems reasonable then, that Christianity should just be outlawed. That way, nobody would hate them and punch them in the face or shoot them. It seems perfectly logical. They are so filled with hate that they fail to recognize the acts of love being perpetrated on them. For clinging to thousands of years of tradition, rather than embracing the modern era of "Anything Goes*", they are asking for correctional punishment. They know the consequences of their faith, it is pretty rich to hear them complain about the just desserts they receive for it.

*(Anything EXCEPT Christianity)

-When Christians in the former Confederacy are targeted for massacre, it's because of a racist flag.
-When Christians are targeted for massacre in Oregon, it's the NRA's fault.
-When Muslims are massacred (as by ISIS), it is George Bush's fault for invading Iraq.
-If Muslims are ever massacred by Christians (which hasn't happened since the Crusades) we've been fore-warned that the blame will be laid at the feet of the followers of Christ.

Clearly then, the answer to stopping the carnage is three-fold:
-Outlaw Christianity
-Outlaw the Bill of Rights
-Outlaw any opposition to the Democrat Party

Problem solved.

Brilliant, Comrade! I'm imagining bible-free zones sprouting up all over the country. Prayer that doesn't involve washing the feet and special rugs will result in firing squads. The NSA, Google, and Apple will help us listen on those praying to Christ in their homes. Bomb the churches! Burn the crosses (but not like the old way...)!

And prayer, with or without a rug, clean or dirty feet, MUST be directed to a diety.

"-If Muslims are ever massacred by Christians (which hasn't happened since the Crusades) we've been fore-warned that the blame will be laid at the feet of the followers of Christ."

Yes, except for the few thousand search results I easily found, the most recent of which refer to incidents in central Africa last year, but don't let that interfere with your chosen brand of propaganda, comrade.

It a pity that the history of "christianity" is so distorted by what Roman Catholics have done
and their false claim to be the true church of God.

True Christianity does not involve massacres or murderers or any intentional ending of life. The Crusades were no more Christ like than what is occurring in Africa or what occurred in the South American conquest or What is occurring with the Inuit in Canada, today.

Christ did not advocate for war.

Deu 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

It would be better if all learned their history and declined to make erroneous claims about the same.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Image
It a pity that the history of "christianity" is so distorted by what Roman Catholics have done
and their false claim to be the true church of God.

True Christianity does not involve massacres or murderers or any intentional ending of life. The Crusades were no more Christ like than what is occurring in Africa or what occurred in the South American conquest or What is occurring with the Inuit in Canada, today.

Christ did not advocate for war.

Deu 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

It would be better if all learned their history and declined to make erroneous claims about the same.

Thank you for that reminder Reverend Kapitan. Many folks forget that liberty did not come to America and the world through Islam, nor atheism, nor even Catholicism. Liberty came through Protestant Christianity, first in England with the signing of the Magna Carta, and then in America by the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and codified in the U.S. Constitution.

Of course Christ never advocated for war, but when the savages from the Muslim world invaded Christian Europe, the Europeans were faced with a choice between surrendering their religion and way of life, or counterattacking the Islamists. As a beneficiary of their actions, I agree with their decision to violently resist Islam, although it appears that all they did was to postpone the invasion until our time when Europeans have become complacent and have willfully given up the religion and customs that defined their culture. Of course the invasion will not stop there. Secular Americans, who attack Christianity, are in the process of surrendering to Islam now. I wonder if those who hate Christ will find more satisfaction under the Islamic regime that will follow the era of liberty?

There is a religion of peace, but it's neither Islam nor atheism. Individuals are encouraged in Christianity to turn the other cheek and forgive their enemies. You won't find that in the aforementioned belief systems. However, I personally do not believe that we as Christians are required by our faith to surrender our lives and the lives of our families and countrymen in the interest of making peace with our persecutors.

Not all who call themselves Christians will enter heaven, as Christ told us in Luke 7:21, but only those who DO the will of His Father. Of course, we cannot allow our school children to hear such antiquated ideas. No, we must teach unsubstantiated scientific theories as gospel, and shun anything that resembles the faith that this nation was inspired by and founded upon.

Neighbors said he hadn't received a participation trophy or ribbon in 'over a month.'

Konservative_Punk wrote: There is a religion of peace, but it's neither Islam nor atheism. Individuals are encouraged in Christianity to turn the other cheek and forgive their enemies. You won't find that in the aforementioned belief systems. However, I personally do not believe that we as Christians are required by our faith to surrender our lives and the lives of our families and countrymen in the interest of making peace with our persecutors.

If you'd care to discuss this via PM or email, I'm happy to do so.

Long live the memory of Chris Harper Mercer and his atheist heroes............Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

The former U.S. of A. now has its own home-grown American mass killers as the revolution advances toward Next Tuesday.

My God when will we stand up to the NRA and its Half-White Supremacist Neo-Nazi IRA Anti-Christian Republican killers?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2603 ... greenfield

The King of Siam said this:

When I was a boy, world was better spot
What was so was so, what was not was not
Now, I am a man, world have changed a lot
Some things nearly so, others nearly not

There are times I almost think
I am not sure of what I absolutely know
Very often find confusion
In conclusion, I concluded long ago

In my head are many facts
That, as a student, I have studied to procure
In my head are many facts
Of which I wish I was more certain, I was sure
Is a puzzlement

What to tell growing son?
What for instance, shall I say to him of women?
Shall I educate him on the ancient lines?
Shall I tell the boy as far as he is able
To respect his wives and love his concubines?

Shall I tell him everyone is like the other
And the better of the two is really neither?
If I tell him this I think he won't believe it
And I nearly think that I don't believe it either

When my father was a king
He was a king who knew exactly what he knew
And his brain was not a thing
Forever swinging to and fro and fro and to

Shall I, then be like my father
And be willfully unmovable and strong?
Or is it better to be right?
Or am I right when I believe I may be wrong?

Shall I join with other nations in alliance?
If allies are weak, am I not best alone?
If allies are strong with power to protect me
Might they not protect me out of all I own?

Is a danger to be trusting one another
One will seldom want to do what other wishes
But unless someday somebody trust somebody
There'll be nothing left on earth excepting fishes

There are times I almost think
Nobody sure of what he absolutely know
Everybody find confusion
In conclusion, he concluded long ago

And it puzzle me to learn
That tho' a man may be in doubt of what he know
Very quickly he will fight
He'll fight to prove that what he does not know is so

Oh, sometimes I think that people going mad
Ah, sometimes I think that people not so bad
But not matter what I think, I must go on living life
As leader of my kingdom, I must go forth
Be father to my children and husband to each wife
Etcetera, etcetera and so forth

If my Lord in Heaven Buddha, show the way
Everyday I try to live another day
If my Lord in Heaven Buddha, show the way
Everyday I do my best for one more day

But is a puzzlement

Songwriters

Read more: The King And I - A Puzzlement Lyrics | MetroLyrics

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Em Gee, Craptek, that is really disgusting! Makes me wanna barf! Eeeeeewe!

Comrade Putout wrote:.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (meow!)

410_saddam_and_dinner.gif

Saddam, Satan, and Chris.

</prog>

Spoiler alert for non South Park watchers (what's wrong with you people????): Saddam kills Chris.

Were Trey and and Matt clairvoyant? Hmmm.....

So if white hispanics kill blacks, did the black white guy kill any hispanics?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:So if white hispanics kill blacks, did the black white guy kill any hispanics?

I don't believe they live in Oregon. However, we do know that if they did, they would have been shot in the head rather than the leg because the Party continually tells us how hard-working Hispanics are conservative Christians not dissimilar to the rednecks in flyover country.