Chedoh's Spices are Off Limits

Okay Comrades! Who gave Chedoh's spices to the new recruits? Anyone?

We know melange is powerful and life lasting, but that is no way to rejuvenate our comrades after a hard day's work out in the beet field. Some of you pranksters like to see their eyes glow blue and ask them what flavor is it, but these things can lead to fatality.

If you do not show yourselves up, I will report your names to the nearest gulag so help you Lenin. You may think this funny, but I have a video recording of what happened. Who is laughing now?

As a reminder to you all, only the government can approve such measures.

This bothers me as well, Comrade! I would like to know who had the Gaul to sneak into my bunker and take my, uh, yeah spice. Its for cooking purposes! It doesn't matter, we will select five of you at random to be punished for this outrage!

This explains the phrase "BAKED to a delicate crunch..."

A bag of nacho flavored Doritos seems appropriate about now.

Comrade Chedoh, I told most of these comrades the purpose of your spices is for you to see in the dark. That stuff glows like crazy.

As you can see, he puts it on his body instead of consuming it.

Chedoh nigt picture.png

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrade Chedoh, I told most of these comrades the purpose of your spices is for you to see in the dark. That stuff glows like crazy.

As you can see, he puts it on his body instead of consuming it.

Chedoh nigt picture.png

Correct, Comrade. When I use my night vision powers it's when I'm snooping investigating through your and other Cubist's belongings while you're asleep to see if I can find any damning evidence of any right-wing or capitalist activity.

You will be happy to know that in light of your positive post about me I found none.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:A bag of nacho flavored Doritos seems appropriate about now.

That would be a genocide of my cheesy brethren! Monster!

I see it as my civic duty to consume corn-based food products to limit the remaining available supplies, thus driving up the cost, and improving the demand for AlGore's other pride & joy, ethanol...

Just another service I provide for the Party, the People, and of course, the Children.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I see it as my civic duty to consume corn-based food products to limit the remaining available supplies, thus driving up the cost, and improving the demand for AlGore's other pride & joy, ethanol...

Just another service I provide for the Party, the People, and of course, the Children.

It sounds like Capitalist speaking.