Broken Obama

Obama_Broken_Record.jpg
Broken Obama: "Republicans are like a broken record... broken record... broken record"

Broken Obama, The Record: Big Hits

His first big recording right after taking office, the rushed trillion dollar economic stimulus.

"Republicans have nothing to offer."

The run-up to passage of ObamaCare.

On Iraq:

and:

On the economy:

On energy:

On education:

On national defense:

On the national debt:

On 2010:

On 2012:

On 2014:

On working with Republicans:

On anything Republicans say:

Of course Obama is using the Alinsky method of projecting their ways onto their opposition. That's how they roll.

Thing is, Republicans, to date, refuse to refute these claims, knowing they are wrong. Recently, it was revealed that there were, indeed, weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq. Karl Rove, in his great wisdom, along with many others, decided to ignore this discovery, which would have exonerated G. Bush of lying to go to war (for oil, of course). "Bush lied, people died."

As a result of this ignorant action, Repubs had to endure insults for five years about the "lies" of Bush.

So, yes, as expected, Obama projects his failure onto Republicans. In this case, it is true no matter what anybody says. Republicans are, indeed, a broken record of failure to respond appropriately. That's how they roll.

We progs just love this stuff!

Oh, forgot to mention, Repubs have at least 300+ bills sitting on Hairy Rieds desk. He refuses to bring any of them to vote. Yeah, that's the ticket...Repubs block everything.

Rethuglicans are lucky they are even tolerated by the government. If they weren't useful as scapegoats, they would be outlawed.

T.C. #7980907 wrote:Rethuglicans are lucky they are even tolerated by the government. If they weren't useful as scapegoats, they would be outlawed.

Really? Are you serious? Much as I hate to admit it, T.C. #7980907, I think you might be right here. BTW, who are you? You don't have an avatar. Who are you?

The one thing our country maybe can't tolerate is outlaws from within, i.e. the Democrat Party which has been taken over by the Progressive/Communist party, for decades now.

The Repubs are tongue-tied for now. But, the people aren't.

Comrade Pamalinsky,
Working on that avatar, i'm not very good with gimp.
(Prog Off)
I'm a conservative in a Minneapolis suburb. I'm also a little cynical due to the overturning of the close election of my congressman Norm Coleman for the very Progressive funny man Al Franken. And when Mark Dayton won the governorship in 2010, one of the major dailies (Mpls. or St. Paul) announced that he took a flight to New York to meet with George Soros himself. In my neighborhood there isn't a single republican lawn sign. It's tough living in the belly of the beast.
(Prog On)
onward to next tuesday!

Someone should stuff a weiner in his mouth.

And pay attention to the intake vortex distance markers.
Safety first, for the Children ™