Brian Stelter is Dreamy

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Stelter_Dreamy_Pig.jpg[/img]

Komrades, Brian Stelter is dreamy. I know you must feel the same way. What's not lo love, what with the constant stream of current truths and meaningful commentary? I think those who have compared him to a demon-possessed pig are just spewing hate and racism personally.

Now lady kulaks, don't go throwing out compliments like "sexy" and "hot" as that would be ignoring his true compliments and focusing on him solely as a sex symbol. Rather try to think of his spot-on reporting and decency.

Maybe you have some other pics, komrades, of Brian which show his true inner beauty?

Comrades!

I always knew being a short, chubby balding white guy would pay off! Of course I'm listening to the inspiring English rendition of our anthem thinking of the Glorious March to Next Tuesday©!

As Always! Your Humble Liquidator!
Dimitri Kissov

P.S. Comrades, when is ‘Next Tuesday' coming? The locals are getting restless and those Kalashnikov's we gave them still work.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:Maybe you have some other pics, komrades, of Brian which show his true inner beauty?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Stelter_Oink.jpg[/img]

My OUR Beet Collecktiv has voted - unanimously, of course - to grant Comrade Stalter a Lifetime Membership in our VIP "Mud Spa" facility! Naturally, as a "Made-Prog", he will be able to come & go as he pleases, but our Committee On Agricultural Operations has recognized that Comrade Stalter will quite rightly prefer our "Mud Spa" accommodations...

I can honestly say I've never actually seen this warped mass of human flesh shamefully assembled by a rogue DNA sequence. If it weren't for their airport concessions I think you could count CNNs viewers on the fingers of one maimed hand.

CNN POLL: Four legs good, two legs bad.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Stelter_Animal_Farm.jpg[/img]

He's one of us... he loves The People's Boat!

Brian hypnotized my friend, Tatiana, but not me... I was just drunk!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I can honestly say I've never actually seen this warped mass of human flesh shamefully assembled by a rogue DNA sequence. If it weren't for their airport concessions I think you could count CNNs viewers on the fingers of one maimed hand.

Komrade, as I am very busy filling quotas most every day I am only blessed with the truth from CNN when I'm in airports, ferrying dossiers back and forth from SoCal to Stalingrad. In these very short windows of opportunity I developed this passion for the purveyor of truth - Brian.

Imagine how humbled I was to bring this inspirational piece to the masses. In so doing, I tracked and catalogued 138 individual sound bites of truth and strategically re-positioned about 70 of them for optimal re-education. Like the State Anthem of our glorious forefathers - aka Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye - these energizing sounds and images of Dear Brian's truth may now be stuck in my head forever. Behold!!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
It's either Gay It or John 3:16 It!
Are you trying to say that God loved us so much that he gave us Brian Stelter on CNN?

Comrade Putout wrote:.
He's one of us... he loves The People's Boat!

brian-stelter-on-the-peoples-boat3.jpg

Thank you for your service guys and gals of the military!

(...even you, Ivan!!)

Image .