Prog Off! Breitbart Blocked My Posts!

The message from Breitbart said: Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Breitbart News Network.

This is the third time my post has been "waiting to be approved" by Breitbart News Network. It never sees the light of day.

Here it is again:
This was in response to Barbra Streisand post on Breitbart calling Trump a "pussy grabber."

I said:
Trump NEVER said he "groped" anyone! He DID say some women will offer up
their pussy to be groped by those who are rich. They do it all the
time. Do yourself a favor, Barb, and take that smug, self-righteous,
underbitten (otherwise known as prognathism, look it up) expression off
your face, and get real!

I was banned for that and other posts, equally truthful and also, just my opinion.

Who is running the show at Breitbart?

Where else can I post this except for ThePeoplesCube?

I wonder how long Breitbart made Streisand wait for approval of her "Trump is a pussy grabber" post? Not long I suspect.

When will Babs ever make good on her promise to move to Canada?

Pamalinsky wrote:
I said:
your face, and get real!

I was banned for that and other posts, equally truthful and also, just my opinion.

Don't worry dear, just because they don't want to hear the truth, doesn't mean karma won't jump up and kick them right in the balls one day even if it's 30 years later. Like yesterday during the show sham trial when calling for an FBI investigation was repeated ad nauseam until I thought I would be the newest member of The Ralph Club.

Breitbart did keep this one, however, immediately after my post was banned:

I am most disappointed that Breitbart has decided to block my posts, 3 times now, in which I said things that were not inflammatory nor vulgar, while they allowed those who truly are vulgar and inflammatory to post freely. I doubt this post will see the light of day. I love Andrew Breitbart! Always have. He must be rolling in his grave.

Here's the article name:

Barbra Streisand Unloads on ‘Groper in Chief' Trump on Album ‘Walls'

Here's Barb's proggyfied face from the article:

Barbra1-1-600x480.jpg

Take it as a badge of honor Pammie. In a deceitful world, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act.

Pamalinsky wrote:The message from Breitbart said: Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Breitbart News Network.

This is the third time my post has been "waiting to be approved" by Breitbart News Network. It never sees the light of day.

Here it is again:
This was in response to Barbra Streisand post on Breitbart calling Trump a "pussy grabber."

I said:
your face, and get real!

Who is running the show at Breitbart?

Where else can I post this except for ThePeoplesCube?
Actually, after viewing some of the comments on this subject, I think Disqus is the perp, not Breitbart. Nonetheless, they do hire them as their comments facilitator.

park-red-gown.jpg

I was present at Streisand's Central Park concert in 1967.

I have to admit I really admired her at the time. She took very long breaks between sets and my friend, who accompanied me, admired her for doing this saying, “If you don't like how much time I'm taking, FU.” He liked that idea.

I also have to admit, she gets a pass from me regarding this. She was new, exciting and inundated with power. She claims she was terrified and couldn't really hear the orchestra. This is something every performer must endure.

Since then, she has used her celebrity power to celebrate those who hate those who put that power in place. But, she looks so pretty in her photo shots. And, that's what counts!

Captain Craptek wrote:Sorry Pammie, but I couldn't resist...

Perfect!