Barack Obama: The Redistributor

Awesome! Is it me or is he smoking hot?

Red Square wrote:Awesome! Is it me or is he smoking hot?

He's burning in hell where he belongs...

Nice, but isn't he holding the sickle up-side-down?

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Nice, but isn't he holding the sickle up-side-down?

That is change.

Tiglath-Pileser wrote:

That is change.

One can only hope...

Headbangers for Obama? That's so 80s retro of you Betty.

Private Pravda wrote:

He's burning in hell where he belongs...

Comrade Pravda - I am shocked that you would so blatantly say such a thing about the Obamessiah!!!!
You had better get out that" [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]cone of silence" and detraction up immediately or there is a Black Maria in your near future!
[/HIGHLIGHT]Image
There's still time. Get busy comrade! I'm getting the hell out of here now. The sparks are gonna fly when Marshal Pupovitch reads this.

PS That is one smoking poster of the Obamessiah, Comrade Maksim!

OH MY LENIN!!!! If that enemy of the people, El-Rushbo, sees this!!!

--

CCCPea brain

Yes, you're wrong. It's just a typo, though. You put an h instead of a p in the last word. Which explains his awesome cool, awesome calm demeanor and awesome, insatiable desire for pie.

That is so he can better apply WeathSpread™ on the rations of tough bread of the Collective. *Chomp* Yumm—oww! (Is that a lipstick applicator baked into my bread ration?).

Titov-K

V. Pootin
Товарищ Обама - изменение(замена)! Теперь, дайте мне ваши твердые(трудные) заработанные деньги, таким образом я могу дать это бедным Афро-американцам!

И дайте чего к красной шеи американцам?

--

V. Pootin wrote:Товарищ Обама - изменение! Теперь, дайте мне ваши трудные заработанные деньги, таким образом я могу дать это бедным Афро-американцам!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:И дайте чего к красной шеи американцам?

Premier Betty wrote:Я не понимаю!

Ничего. Они имеют винтовки и библии.

Tiglath-Pileser wrote:
V. Pootin wrote:Товарищ Обама - изменение! Теперь, дайте мне ваши трудные заработанные деньги, таким образом я могу дать это бедным Афро-американцам!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:И дайте чего к красной шеи американцам?

Premier Betty wrote:Я не понимаю!

Ничего. Они имеют винтовки и библии.

Но все еще, мы должны дать им что-то больше. Как о мы даем им упованиеизменения перераспределения которому они могут верить внутри?

упованиеизменения

my newspeak is weak

hint please

Tiglath-Pileser wrote:упованиеизменения

my newspeak is weak

hint please

Sorry, Comrade Pul.

Try replacing it with "упование изменения"

Но все еще, мы должны дать им что-то больше. Как о мы даем им упование изменения перераспределения которому они могут верить внутри?

"упованиеизменения" is newspeak for "hopenchange."

This is a good time to start brushing up on our Russian given that the Obamessiah is about to ascend to the Presidency. As we are The Party™ behind the Party, we should set the example and be prepared before all others before the Obamessiah gives rise to the United Soviet States of Amerika!

Comrade Red, any suggestions on computer based русскйи язык lessons?

--

Dr. Strangelove wrote: "упованиеизменения" is newspeak for "hopenchange."

Shouldn't that be упование и изменения ?

--

Но все еще, мы должны дать им что-то больше. Как о мы даем им упование изменения перераспределения которому они могут верить внутри?

Или мы можем как раз дать им займы к домам они не могут affored.

Vladimir Toot'en wrote:

Или мы можем как раз дать им займы к домам они не могут affored.

Maybe, after they exchange the vintovka for the good feeling of obedience to the state, and religion for the hope of state entitlements.

Thanks good Doktor for hopenchange. Sound deliciously Marx.

Then it is working. Your eyes are now opening to The Current TruthTM, Betty.

I am raising funds to go to the glorious burial site of Comrade Che'
to have him exhumed and reburied
in an Obama shirt, like the one in the photo above.
I hope you please send any change you can for this worthy cause,
ask yourselves- W.W.C'.D.

Is this a new movie poster? Looks like something for the whole family, or maybe an afterschool special on ABC. I know I'll ask for extra rations of government subsided popcorn to sit and watch the upcoming guiilty verdicts and executions of freedom craving nincompoops.

V. Pootin
Последним человеком, который говорил подробно об изменении(замене), был Джозеф Сталин. Я сказал в течение прошлого года, что Komrade Obama был Сталинистом. Тогда я понял, что это бежало(работало) глубже к Марксизму. Изменение(замена), которое Вы ищете, не изменение(замена), которое он предлагает. Он делает обещания к массам, затем мигает в другой группе. Прочитайте "Темноту в Полдень". Друзья становятся врагами.

Terry_Jim wrote:I am raising funds to go to the glorious burial site of Comrade Che'
to have him exhumed and reburied
in an Obama shirt, like the one in the photo above.
I hope you please send any change you can for this worthy cause,
ask yourselves- W.W.C'.D.

Comrade Terry-Jim

I read with great interest your post regarding Comrade Che'. Why would you want to desecrate the tomb of one of the world's finest revolutionaries? I have just returned from Brazil (they were having a especial session of Congress in my his honor). I stopped to check on the tomb in Cuba on my way back. You should understand that the people still revere and love Che'; even to this day, they place flowers and trinkets on my his grave. Honestly, I implore you to just leave me him be. Just between two comrades, I warn advise you against this trip.

gracias comrade,

Che' Gourmet

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

V. Pootin
Komrade Travellers,

Await the "Golden Redistribution" and we shall all make glorious the pilgrammage. Let us place the Made in China trinkets beside Che's tomb. Then, onward to the land of our exhalted fathers; Lenin, Stalin, and our beloved Khrushchev. We shall march arm in arm through Red Square (singing "We Shall Overthrow"). Join us at St. Basil's Cathederal in our 50 Anniversary of the October Revolution. The Son's of the October Revolution will sponsor with the gracious assistance of Premier Obamakovski.

"One cannot stop the wave of Red in Amerika. I stopped worrying but am still struggling to learn to love the Obamb."

Live Long and Redistribute

Did I ever tell you, Comrade Pootin, how I learned to stop worrying and love the Obamb?

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Image

These shirts are from Kosovo, but the inscription is most likely in Serbian. It literally says, "O Barack Obama! Be forever with us!" which approximates to "Long live Glorious Giver of Change, Light Bulbs, and Drinkable Ethanol!"

V. Pootin
Please Komrade Dr. Stranglove, enlighten me so that I may become a follower and love the Obamb!

Obamazombies should be reprogrammed and redistributed!

Long Live the Czar!!!!

V. Pootin wrote:Obamazombies should be reprogrammed and redistributed!

I believe, Comrade, that the term you are looking for is 'Obamatons' not 'Obamazombies'.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

...but not the war of the evil Rethuglikkkans. As we all know from popular Am-Soc loir, that it is a war over oil, not to guard the peace and stength of our glorious socilist nation.

Comrade AmSoc,

I love your avatar.

It reminds me that [HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000]O[/HIGHLIGHT]bamessiah is our Big Brother brothers-keeper.

Comrade Tig -

I thought a more solemn face of the Great Leader would be more prudent...

It wiil be forced upon you for the greater good. Spread the wealth, or the wealth spread, which ever you chose. You may only have change after the coming of the Obomessiah, but soon you have no need for such imperialist consepts as money. You need only hold out your hand and all will be provided for you. Peace, love and Laziness.....Aaaaahhh, Utopia!

Comrade Tig,
Thank you for the kind words in regaurds to my avatar, but i must tell you it was assighned to me by the Identity Bureau of the Truth Ministry. One should not take such pride in the self, but all of us as a whole. One mind, one people, one Obamessiah. This is the heart of the true collective society.
Also, i must tell you that I have not always been such a good member of the party. I have sevred in the evil Impierial Army before i was sent off for re-education in the Glorious liberal city of Cleveland. (there is a large following for the Obamissiah in Cleveland.)

AmSoc 73 wrote:Comrade Tig,
Thank you for the kind words in regaurds to my avatar, but i must tell you it was assighned to me by the Identity Bureau of the Truth Ministry. One should not take such pride in the self, but all of us as a whole. One mind, one people, one Obamessiah. This is the heart of the true collective society.
Also, i must tell you that I have not always been such a good member of the party. I have sevred in the evil Impierial Army before i was sent off for re-education in the Glorious liberal city of Cleveland. ([HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]there is a large following for the Obamissiah in Cleveland.)
[/HIGHLIGHT]

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]Comrade AmSoc 73,[/HIGHLIGHT]

Welcome to the Cube! The city of Cleveland is most definately in the tank for our Obamessiah. After all, He is the illustrious Junior Senator from Illinois.

KEEP THE CUBE ROLLING!

Che' Gourmet

Comrade stinkypants
Comrade! I'm confident you will be declared 'officially useful' in the near future.

Comrade stinkpants,

I have already started my usefulness. Today I infiltreted a rally for the capitaist pig they call PALIN. It was ripe with the stench of self worth, i amost vomited on my crudly made peasant shoes! Many times did she defile the name of the ONE!
Speakink of the vile actions of the enemy of the people "Joe the Plumber", he dare ask truth from the Obomessiah! She also spoke of the untruth that the ONE said he would bankrupt the cool industry. LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!

I almost gve myself away a few times, when i became light headed and thought for just a moment i was back home crying out in rage during the two minutes hate.
I managed to pull myself together and lasted till the end.

Obamakov
To the Rich Amerikanskis,

Capitalist......imperalist pigs, prepare to flee into the Great Siberian Frontier!!! You can run but you cannot hide. The almighty Omnipotent One knows what you left behind and will distribute your belongings. The U.N. is under his spell. They will find you and make you a footstool for the distributees (peasants).

Making uncle Karl Proud!!!
Image Image

Election Sound off Comrades!

I don't know know, but I've been told.
John McCain is mighty old.

I don't know but its been said.
For obama, vote the dead.

Comrade stinkypants wrote:Image
Comrade! I'm confident you will be declared[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00] 'officially useful' [/HIGHLIGHT]in the near future.

My Dear Comrade:

What do you mean by that statement? I am useful in many ways already, and I joyfully look forward to executing any duties the Party should care to assign me.

your comrade in Revolution

Che' Gourmet

Dear Superkommissar Maksim

To view this great work of art which you created on 10/27/2008 at 10:41 pm on this March 14, 2009, is even more magnificent to behold with the passage of time. Why is it that so many (but not you) painted a different and false portrait in their minds?

Leninka wrote:Dear Superkommissar Maksim
Why is it that so many (but not you) painted a different and false portrait in their minds?
As much as I'd like to take credit for being a visionary and a prophet, I can't…
1. I was hardly alone.
2. All anyone had to do was pay attention.
3. Use reason not emotion.
I think #3 explains how so many non-liberals cast their vote for the Big O.

“Common sense is very uncommon.” Horace Greeley