Attention Womyn-- Your Yoga Pants Cause Sea Pollution

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] needs to be careful what he wishes for because he wrote:DOWN WITH YOGA PANTS!

Coming soon: Pantheopian* Womyn's Yoga-Pantless March Against Science-Deniers united by their slogan, "Pantheopians Unifying Scientifically Settled Yoga With Anti-Technological-Clothing Hauteness" also known by an acronym comprised of the first letter of each word of the slogan. But many womyn fear that such marches might be infiltrated by other marchers whose similarly acronymifiable slogan is "People Utilizing Scientific Synergy Yielding Good Results As Bare-Butts Erectilize Robust Sapiens."

*Pronounced panth-ee-oh-pee-un, which means "the activist philosophy of those exhibiting a worship of nature (pantheism) with the zealotry of utopians."

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
*Pronounced panth-ee-oh-pee-un, which means "the activist philosophy of those exhibiting a worship of nature (pantheism) with the zealotry of utopians."

--KOOK
Oh, I am triggered, threatened, and microagressed by such a word, which sounds terrifyingly like "panty-opening."

Al Gore: The science is settled: Yoga pantslessness prevents sea pollution. Sean Connery: Butt, real experts know it sometimes causes see pollution.

--KOOK

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Some offenders pollute worse than others...

According to my highly reliable (but sometimes reliably high) source in our Ministry of Science, the obviously translucent nature of those yoga pants makes it a scientific certainty that they are made of a "fishnet" version of typical yoga-pants fibers, and so she is at least entitled to at least half-credit for yoga-pants-micro-fiber reductions and thus at least partial credit for helping reduce sea pollution, but she may be in danger of losing such credit due to the unusually adverse effect on see pollution.

I'm also told by my highly reliable source that our Ministry of Science is working at warp speed (under our Five Year Plan for the Great Leap Forward) to produce invisible yoga pants made of sea-friendly fibers so that womyn dedicated to Mother Earth won't abandon their pantheopian principles on those cold-weather days (at least until such days soon become a thing of the past due to global warming).

--KOOK

When yoga pants are outlawed, only outlaws will have yoga pants. Join the NYPA today.

Ivan the Stakhanovets sure nailed it when he wrote:
Some offenders pollute worse than others...

Captain Craptek is quite the parental example...

Comrade Putout invented a new character when she wrote:.
Captain Craptek is quite the parental example...

Comrade Putout!

You must share (equally) a PNG of the new character for use by our less privileged comrades:

Flat Craptek™

[color=#C0392B]Flat Craptek[/color] wrote:Comrade Putout!

You must share (equally) a PNG of the new character for use by our less privileged comrades:

Flat Craptek™
Image .

Captain Craptek wrote:
Big-One-2.jpg

C'mon Crappy, we all know that's your famous Shaving Cream Sundae. You aren't fooling anybody.

Putout's Flat Dummkopf points out :

. . . and in Tractor Barn #2, it's always just beets and kasha, <spit!>.

Comrade Stakhanovets - now what?

Comrade Putout's ice cream cone had a cherry listed in the invoice, but I'm not sure where that's gone. We must have an unpleasant discussion with the kitchen help. Again.