Antifa supremacists threaten Tucker Carlson, vandalize home

[img]/images/various_uploads/Antifa_Tucker_Hammer_Sickle_Burn.jpg[/img]

Antifa, a group of progressive supremacists that has made headlines by harassing, threatening, and beating up their non-progressive opponents, as well as by destroying and burning other people's property, posted videos of a mob outside the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News' Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, chanting, “Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night.”

Antifa group chants outside, vandalizes Fox commentator Tucker Carlson's home

Antifa protesters chanted outside of Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson's Washington, D.C., house and vandalized his driveway Wednesday night while his wife was inside, leading to condemnation from his own network as well as media personalities from rival networks.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Where was Joe Biden and his shotgun?

If Mrs. Carlson had of attended the Joe and Jill Biden Double Barreled Balcony Shotgun School of Defense all she would have had to do was fire two shots in the air off their balcony and BADA BING BADA DOUBLE BARREL BOOM, problem solved.

It's a good thing that white cis-gendered RethugliKKKans are no longer allowed to own that glorious weapon that our Most Equal Comrade Kalashnikov invented!

Just imagine the carnage if Mrs. Tucker and the Little Tuckers had had one of them propped up by the door.

Ever since the Government banned those, there has been Peace on the Streets®!

In Soviet Union, you don't hear vagina, vagina hear you...

Yo'sup Bro Tito wrote:
In Soviet Union, you don't hear vagina, vagina hear you...
Actually, "Yo'sup Bro Tito", you are absolutely correct! I learned many years ago that the one's who hold the power are the "pussies", or those under their influience. Men will always be subject to the will of "pussies." And, so many of them are. So, I guess I can conclude from this that wymen are the one's who hold the true power? Please correct me if I'm wrong.