Another day in Trump's America

MAGA.jpg

CNN would show only the first half of this video, but it's worth watching to the end - unless you're a proud low-information voter.

All credit goes to Paul Martinez.

However Comrades Red Square, CNN would only use the first part of the video and then transition to a courageous and benevolent Islamic physician performing gender reassignment surgery by candlelight in one of Trump's underground torture chambers while dispersing tasty treats of liberal wisdom sprinkled with fountains of sugary class warfare.

I give it 5/5 (Red) stars. Most excellent post.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I showed this to a far Left acquaintance of mine. He became visibly excited (perhaps even tumescent, although I didn't check) at the sight of the man in the MAGA hat chasing the Uber Driver. He actually cheered at the comment “Let's get him fired!” Then when the depiction of what actually happened was shown, he said, “That would never happen.” The capacity for self delusion runs deep.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

LET'S GET HIM FIRED!!!!!

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I showed this to a far Left acquaintance of mine. He became visibly excited (perhaps even tumescent, although I didn't check) at the sight of the man in the MAGA hat chasing the Uber Driver. He actually cheered at the comment “Let's get him fired!” Then when the depiction of what actually happened was shown, he said, “That would never happen.” The capacity for self delusion runs deep.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

[highlight=#ffff00]LET'S GET HIM FIRED!!!!![/highlight]

Red Salmon
Red Salmon,Jackalopelipsky has a yellow vest and a shovel and is ready to rumble.

Well, of course a "MAGA" White Supremacist would exert every effort to remove a black person from his lily-white neighborhood...