Amerika's Conspiracy Against Muslims

In Amerika Muslims have replaced black people as the most oppressed minority group. So its reasonable to conclude that the Bush regime will use the same methods of oppression on Muslims that have been used against other minority groups in the past.

ImageAbu Talhah become sterile after drinking just 4 liters of fruit punch, which resulted in the honor killing of his wife, after she giggled at him.

Amerika has used the following weapons to destroy and kill black people.

1. AIDS
2. Cancer
3. Kool Cigarettes
4. Malt liquor
5. Magnesium
6. Tropical Fantasy fruit punch
7. Poverty

We fear Islamophobiaics will use all of these weapons and more against Muslims.

Islam is here in Amerika to stay. For infidels the presence of Muslims among them is a curse and they are looking for a cure. The Islamophobiaic groups are Zionists, atheists, secular humanists, secular nationalists, and in the forefront are fundamentalist Christians.

Among those who are most afraid of Muslims, are ardent Zionists and Born-Again Christians. They have developed plans dedicated to eliminating Islam worldwide and to stop its spread in Amerika. Stay informed, we will keep you posted Allah willing.

ImageHad Basimah Karkhi not been stoned to death for smoking which is forbidden by Shariah law, the poisoned cigarette would have killed her.

The United States of Amerika government, when it came to treating it's citizens of Indian descent, it failed. They put them on reservations.

When it came to treating it's citizens of Japanese descent fairly, it failed. They put them in interment prison camps.

When it came to treating the citizens of African descent fairly, Amerika failed.

When it came to treating Muslim citizens fairly, Amerika failed.

Amerika whines about giving Muslims women-only access times at the student gym, they whine about Muslim cab drivers refusing service to passengers possessing alcohol or guide dogs, and they whine about installing foot-washing benches at airports.

ImageNever accept a prayer rug from an infidel. It could be infected
with small pox.

Yet they build bigger prisons at Gitmo, pass anti-terrorist laws, waterboard innocent Muslims, and bomb Muslim countries and then want us to sing God Bless Amerika.

No, no, no.

Not God Bless Amerika.

God Damn Amerika!

That's in the Qur'an.

For killing innocent people.

God Damn Amerika for treating us Muslims as less than human. God Damn Amerika as long as Amerika tries to act like it is God and it is Supreme.

Can you spot the magnesium crop duster in this picture, Comrades?

Remember: According to the wise and benevolent Dick Gregory, Magnesium causes violence and is used by whitey to turn minorities into criminals!

The Bu$Hitler regime must be stopped! I like the tropical fruit punch too!

The encouraging fact is that some of the target audiences of this story will believe it is real and will be forwarding it to the rest of the Ummah as a proof how evil and stupid Amerika is. The revolution is right around the corner! But we have to be careful about not letting them go too far with this, lest the Party gets swept away in the tidal wave of its own creation.

Comrades,

Remember that these weapons of minority destruction enabled Bu$Hitler to take Florida from our Politburo Chairman, Al Gore. KKKarl Lucifer Rove ordered them to be used on progressives there making them go stupid so they would not figure out how simple voting machines work.

I find this very offensive, in my opinion blacks will always be THE oppressed minority in this country, no matter how many advantages they get. They will not be replaced by some towel-headed jawas, or stupid lazy spics, and if you disagree with me then you are a racist, zionist, biggoted pig in need of re-education at your nearest public school or university.

Red Square wrote:The encouraging fact is that some of the target audiences of this story will believe it is real and will be forwarding it to the rest of the Ummah as a proof how evil and stupid Amerika is. The revolution is right around the corner! But we have to be careful about not letting them go too far with this, lest the Party gets swept away in the tidal wave of its own creation.

Much like when life attempted to imitate your art, Fearless Leader? (I am referring to the Iranian publication who used your IRAN LOVES JEWS photo but bugger it I cannot find the long linky thing)

In admiration and grovelling
Beelz

Again, our forces uncover the lies behind the truth.

This is almost as bad as the time they violated my rights by serving me fatty yogurt at Gitmo. Do you realize how hard it is to find a suicide belt in husky?

Or the time they put non-intoxicating alcohol in my chips.

I'm not sure in which thread to put this photo. It was taken covertly in Bajaur, Pakistan today. It shows the Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence at work, evacuating civilians from the combat zone.