A message of love from The Political Party of Peace

Honestly, I too want to decapitate Alec Baldwin every time I see him on SNL.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Honestly, I too want to decapitate Alec Baldwin every time I see him on SNL.

HEADLINE:

Kathy Griffin mistakenly beheads Alec Baldwin in Trump costume; nobody cares.

DBGYNu6XcAAqUeH copy.jpg

CNN cuts her from the New Year's Deal! Death by Razor Cuts!
https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cnn-ka ... 202448875/

Evidently, her apology didn't' move many. Soon she'll get a gig with FOX.

HEADLINE #2:

ISIS disavows Kathy Griffin, pleads with her to "chill the f@#! out"

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kathy_Griffin_ISIS_Disavow.jpg[/img]

Komrades! This is disgusting and hideous. It looks like it has fallen from the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down. It makes me want to do The Peoples Reverse Peristalsis Maneuver! And then there's that fake head.

Pamalinsky wrote:

I have other's people's money on MSNBC.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kathy_Griffin_slogans.jpg[/img]

From our esteemed comrades at Duffel Blog:

ISIS Condemns Kathy Griffin For Cultural Appropriation

Duffel Blog wrote:RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

The group, which has been protective of its brand ever since taking over vast swaths of Iraq and Syria and establishing itself as the premier beheading agency in the Middle East, said it was deeply disturbed by Griffin's “ignorant and offensive” use of a “sacred Islamic State tradition.”

“This is just another example of a privileged white woman culturally appropriating the proud custom of a marginalized people. Beheadings are our thing, not your thing,” said the statement, which was released on Telegram.

More - https://www.duffelblog.com/2017/06/kath ... beheading/

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kathy_Griffin_Trump_Bike.jpg[/img]

Jim Carrey -

"It's the job of the comedian to cross the line at all times," he told Entertainment Tonight Wednesday at the Los Angeles premiere of I'm Dying Up Here, the new series he's producing for Showtime. "That line is not real and if you step out into that spotlight and you're doing the crazy things that (Trump) is doing, [highlight=#ffff00]we're the last line of defense. The comedians are the last voice of truth in this whole thing.[/highlight]"
Oh please, Jim... don't make it sound like you're standing next to Davy Crockett at the Alamo!

wish I could get that as a bumper sticker for my tractor!!

Red Square wrote:Speaking of the "COEXIST" sticker:

Coexist_Beheaded.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

I have other's people's money on MSNBC.

I agree with you here, Pinkie. Throat cutters always get the first um, cut. But, maybe there's a deeper meaning to that we haven't yet considered which I have inserted here:

I mean, cutters will be cutters and alas, so it is. "All cutters are alike", so sayeth the sayers!

Kathy G did, in fact, cut her own throat, in a selfless act, thereby assuring her a new job with whatever network can use it. Especially the selfless part. She seems to actually be lacking a self. It'll be a short gig though. Just a guess. That's what I call selfless!