A Drink of Glorious Refreshment for a Hot Summer Day!

Leninade.jpg
Comrades, I have been given, this very day, a bottle of refreshing Leninade™, straight from the Motherland!

I don't know what came over my cow-orker to order me this delightfully glorious gift, other than that he was aware of the depth of my Progressive FORWARD!ness and love for all things "left", but suffice to say that I will cherish my bottle of Leninade™ from now until Next Tuesday™, when it will, of course, be distributed for free to everyone!

Say, do you suppose they carry Leninade™ at the convenience store in Ferguson, MO, where young "gentle giant" Trayvon Martin Michael Brown stole the Swisher Sweets fraternized with the manager before being ruthlessly gunned down by the patriarchal white-privileged police?

Comrade Co-Conspirator R.O.C.K.! You must have been at Gulag to be gone so long! Report to tractor barn #2 for a de-briefing, and bring a large empty glass! (I have beet shavings for snacks)

Check the bottoms of those bottles...I hear there is a manufacturer in St. Louis that perpetuates the name of evil incarnate, with a seemingly innocent sounding prefix of "Anheuser"

Damn those unauthorized hyphenates! (but I admit, the beverage sounds yummy!) Little Mikey the teeny-bopper waif is a helpless victim of racism. Oh!, And once our Mooslimic comrades are convinced he was carrying a Koran in that cigar box, the fertilizer is going to hit the ventilator....

R.O.C.K. - where the hell have you been?

You're gonna need more than Leninade™ to keep up with us big dogs!

ROCK-needs-some-energy.jpg

Leninade™ is old news amongst us current and former apparatchiks of the official commissariats. I had a bottle on the shelf above my desk next to my People's Cube. I never had the nerve to actually drink the Leninade™. I remember many admiring comments from Cow-Orkers about the 'pretty soft drink' and 'funny toy' that decorated the Official Workspace. (It was not my office. It was TSA's office. Yes, that TSA.) I still have my Leninade™ and Glorious Cube. Perhaps Next Tuesday I'll be able to display them proudly again.

Agitating for the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

As Commissar of the First Chief Directorate for the Official Party™ Approved Margarita Research and Operations, I applaud Comrade R.O.C.K. in the USSA on his award, Leninade!!!

I have a some humble news for The Party™. Coming soon from my directorate's slaves researchers... ObamAle™! No more Ethyl Glycol!!! No, no, no!!! ObamAle™ is made with So-Hy™ (sodium hydroxide).
Last edited by Zampolit Blokhayev on 8/19/2014, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Because I do not have a Cyrillic keyboard for my Mac.

Red Salmon wrote:Leninade™ is old news amongst us current and former apparatchiks of the official commissariats. I had a bottle on the shelf above my desk next to my People's Cube. I never had the nerve to actually drink the Leninade™. I remember many admiring comments from Cow-Orkers about the 'pretty soft drink' and 'funny toy' that decorated the Official Workspace. (It was not my office. It was TSA's office. Yes, that TSA.) I still have my Leninade™ and Glorious Cube. Perhaps Next Tuesday I'll be able to display them proudly again.

Agitating for the Current Truth,

Red Salmon
Comrade Salmon, I too have long been aware of the existence of glorious Leninade™, but I have been waiting for the State to redistribute some to me, paid for by other people's money!

Perhaps that is, in fact, what actually happened. My cow-orker has just enough obviously fake innocence and obviously obvious corruption about him to be high up in the Party.

Whatever the case, it now resides on my desk at work, opposite my glorious People's Cube™, declaring to all the world the magnificence and power of the coming World Caliphate communist utopia!

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Co-Conspirator R.O.C.K.! You must have been at Gulag to be gone so long! Report to tractor barn #2 for a de-briefing, and bring a large empty glass! (I have beet shavings for snacks)

I wouldn't miss it for all 57 states, Comrade!

Comrade ROCK!

Welcome back from your glorious R.O.C.K. Space Opera tour. I see you returned a few years earlier that predicted. What happened - poor attendance? How is Laika? Does she miss me?

ROCK.PNG

Hey, R.O.C.K.! I was thinking about you the other day. Good to see you again!
I, personally, drink Smart Water™, a euphemism for State Issued Vodka (which could be anything)